剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
他们是自己人
They're with me.
诺文 怀亚特
Novin, Wyatt.
英国♥军♥情局
British Military Intelligence.
我知道你们是谁
Yeah, I know who the fuck you are.
我是问她怎么会跟你们搅合在一起
I was asking her what she is doing with you.
你就当是"跨文化交流"吧
Let's call it a crosscultural exchange.
你俩要讲悄悄话 那也得用英语讲
If you're gonna whisper, you do it in English.
记得我们的条件吧
Our terms, remember?
你告诉上校了吗
Did you tell the Colonel?
我说我联♥系♥不上你
I told him I couldn't contact you,
而这也是事实
which was pretty much the truth.
卡特里娜 你想清楚自己在干什么
Katrina, think about what you are doing.
有人不想让我们找到这枚导弹
Someone doesn't want us to find this missile.
你亲眼看着队员死在你面前
You saw the others killed in front of you.
也许这影响了你的判断
Maybe it's affecting your judgment.
对不起...
I'm sorry, I...
我不能让你拿走
No, I can't let you take that.
你答应过会帮我
You promised you would help.
帕维尔 不管怎样
Pavel, for what it's worth, you know,
我们目标一致
we all want the same thing.
是吗
Really?
但我不想让你们出现在这里
Because I would like you not to be here
偷走不属于你们的情报啊
stealing information that does not belong to you.
别人会把我们当成叛徒
They will think we are defectors.
我怎么跟上校交代
What do I tell the Colonel?
就说你还在找我 帕维尔
Just tell him you are still looking for me, Pavel.
好吗
Okay?
我会再联♥系♥你
I will be in touch.
-你没事吧 -不用装好人
- You okay? - Fuck you.
有发现吗
Got anything?
有 一种不祥的预感
Yeah, a bad feeling.
我们的上级是柯川
We report to Coltrane.
柯川的上级是高级专员 麦基特里克
Coltrane reports to High Commissioner McKitterick.
而现在看来 麦基特里克跟三合会相交甚好啊
And right now, McKitterick is looking pretty damn cozy with the Triads.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
所以戴维斯才瞒着麦基特里克行事
That's why Davis kept McKitterick in the dark.
她早知道他有问题
She knew he was dirty.
你们指控英方高级专员跟三合会勾结
You're accusing the British High Commissioner of colluding with the Triads,
向对方告密
passing on intel.
他们一早就知道我们会去那间仓库
Well, they knew we were coming to that warehouse.
有人通风报信了
Someone tipped them off.
同意 但没有直接证据
I agree, but this is circumstantial.
这么说 因为他是高级专员
So because he's a High Commissioner,
我们就只能乖乖认怂吗
we just sit on our hands and say "fuck it"?
不 我们要找到实锤
No, we find corroborating evidence,
比如他的财务记录
like his financial records.
这可不是件容易的事 长官
I don't think that's gonna be easy, sir.
确实不是
No, it's not.
除非你想弄清戴维斯不信任他的原因
Unless, of course, you were concerned about how Davis didn't trust him,
于是你申请访问他的系统
so you requested access to his system,
表面上浏览她的外勤报告
ostensibly to review her field reports
但实际上
but, in reality,
你是安装专有软件 从而破解他的私人账户
to install proprietary software to bruteforce access to his private accounts.
-我喜欢你 -谢谢
- I like you. - Thank you.
看来麦基特里克在赌马场和赌场欠的赌债高达六位数
Looks like McKitterick has six-figure gambling debts to various bookmakers and casinos,
我敢说这些赌马场与赌场都属于信口三合会
and I would take an educated guess that these are all run by the Shun-Ko.
而如果我想将核弹偷运出境
And if I was trying to smuggle a nuke out of the country,
利用外交通行最为便利
a diplomatic pass would be a big help.
不用经过各种安检
Brings you right through those borders and checkpoints.
麦基特里克有权终止我们的任务
McKitterick has the power to shut us down.
我们需要当地警方的协助
We're going to need backing from local authorities.
麦卡利斯特 你看能不能想办法说动梁督察支援我们
McAllister, see if you can't convince Inspector Leong to give us her support.
这事有点难
That might be a bit tricky.
她目前不是很喜欢我
She's not exactly my biggest fan at the minute.
那你就靠骗
Well, then lie to her.
甜言蜜语哄哄她
Tell her what she needs to hear.
你能搞定
You've got this.
你是我心目中能力最出众的士兵之一
You're one of the most capable soldiers I've ever worked with.
过奖了
Thanks.
瞧 骗人多简单
See? It's easy.
其余队员跟我来
The rest of you, on me.
我要听一下高级专员怎么辩解此事
I need to hear what our High Commissioner has to say for himself.
这梗能玩一年
Good one.
吉隆坡 高级专员住所
每天跟我会面的人不计其数
I meet a lot of people. Every day, I mean.
-我的职责就是跟人打交道 -这不是随便什么人
- Comes with the job. - This isn't "people."
这是金伟峰 信口三合会的头目
This is Kim Wei-Fung, head of the Shun-Ko,
这么巧 你欠了这个组织好多赌债
an organization that you coincidentally owe thousands in gambling debts to.
亚历山大
Alexander,
你已经自毁前程一次了
you've already ruined your career once.
你还想雪上加霜吗
Are you sure you want to double down on that?
爱莫能助
I wish I could help.
如果以前你骗我 我可能会打断你胳膊
You know, there was a time I might have broken your bloody arm for lying to me.
还好我现在佛系了
Thankfully I have calmed down.
我明白是怎么回事了
Do you know, I think I know what this is all about.
-吉姆斯 -这是因为阿富汗
- James-- - This is Afghanistan--
如果他们有事找你帮忙
if they want something from you--
因为阿伯凯 因为那次的路边炸♥弹♥
This is the Arbakai, this is IEDs on the road.
你是想弥补当年的过错
This is you trying to make amends for what you did.
我特么是想帮你
I am trying to fucking help you!
配合一下吧
Please.
我们能够追踪这枚导弹的时间不多了
We have a limited window in which to track this missile down.
三合会一定会让你帮忙将其运出城
The Triads will need your help to get it out of the city.
我们...
Let's...
这么说吧
say...
如果他们真有事找我帮忙
they did want something from me.
而我拒绝了
And I refused.
你觉得他们会伤害谁
Who do you think they'd target?
我们可以保护你的家人
We could protect them.
你们就四个人啊
There's, what, four of you?
等你们一走
Once you've gone,
我们家已是铜墙铁壁 可还是不够
I mean-- we already live behind walls and gates, and it's not enough.
有要事吗
Something important?
我要撤离你们的小队
I'm backing the recommendation for your team's removal.
对不起
Sorry.
真心的
Truly.
总部 我们看到目标了
Zero, we have eyes on Alpha.
车已离开住所
Vehicle is on the move.
盯着他
Stay on him.
收到
Copy that.
我们去抓他吧
So now we grab him, yes?
没有官方授权
Without the backing of the authorities
我们只会成为叛逆特工
we'd just be a bunch of rogue operatives
到处挥枪 绑♥架♥别人
running around waving guns, kidnapping people.
我没意见
Works for me.
只要麦克劝动梁督察就行了
We just need Mac to come through for us.
梁督察 你好吗
Inspector Leong. How you doing?
麦卡利斯特
McAllister.
进来
Come inside.
你用坏蛋照片当装饰品呀
Interesting décor.
这都是跟老鼠有关的信息吗
These all concerning Laoshu?
你是尽职呢
I mean, there's dedication,
还是有私怨呢
then there's personal.
老鼠是我父亲
Laoshu is my father.
我母亲当时以为他是个保险推销员
My mother thought he was an insurance salesman.
她完全不清楚他真实的身份背景
She had no idea about his real life,
直到有一天 三合会的死敌想要干掉他
until the day a rival Triad gang tried to take him out.
他们没找到他
They missed him.
却找到了她
Didn't miss her.
你当时几岁
How old were you?
我只有四岁
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表