剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
走吧 我们就直接进去吧
Come on, let's just get our asses in there.
上校命我们伺机而动
The Colonel has given us an order, wait and watch.
你这么听话 是因为你跟他睡了吗
Yeah, and how 'bout you screwing him?
这也是命令吗
Is that orders as well?
俄♥罗♥斯♥人 八面玲珑
You know, Russia covering her bases.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人 八面玲珑 面面俱到
You know, Russia covering all her bases.
你长眼睛了吧
You have eyes, yes?
你看到他帅气的面庞 撩人的翘臀
You have seen his cheekbones, that tight little butt,
让你欲♥火♥焚身...
makes you want to s--
行了 行了
Yeah, yeah--
粗壮的手臂 纯爷们啊
Strong arms, really strong arms.
打住 怪我嘴贱多问
Okay, mate, I'm sorry I asked.
不是所有事都是公事
Not everything is work.
未知敌人 准备一探究竟
Unknown Tango, moving to engage.
慢慢转过身来
All right, turn around nice and slow.
-怀亚特 -麦克
- Wyatt? - Mac?
你怎么在这里
What the hell are you doing here?
我出任务呢
I'm working.
你看起来不错 感觉瘦了不少
You look good, man. You look like you lost weight.
多谢赞赏 我也喜欢...
Thanks. I like the...
我收拾了一下
Clean up.
你怎么来这里了
So, what are you doing here?
我想黑进闭路电视系统
I'm trying to hack into the CCTV system.
你也在追踪佩特莱科吗
You're tracking Petrenko as well?
佩特莱科 不不不
Petrenko? No, no, no.
我在跟踪一个混♥蛋♥ 凯勒布·蒙哥马利
I'm on this asshole, Caleb Montgomery.
我在他手下工作
I'm working for him.
谁是蒙哥马利
Who's Montgomery?
他是个科技公♥司♥的老板
You know, he's a tech guy.
做安保 卫星系统那一套生意
You know, security, satellite systems, that kind of thing.
我追踪到"翠鸟"的空壳公♥司♥给他打了几次钱
Tracked a few payments to him from a Kingfisher shell company.
所以我在他的安保队中混了一个职位
So I swung a job on a security team.
你现在为中情局效力吗
Are you working for the CIA now?
没有 我就是自己单干
No. No, no, I'm self-employed.
纯粹是个爱好
It's kind of a hobby more than anything.
帕维尔开枪打了我 麦克
Pavel shot me, Mac.
我到现在尿尿时 伤口还疼呢
It still hurts when I piss.
我得抓住他
I have to get him.
总部 目标人物可能是凯勒布·蒙哥马利
Zero, target could be a Caleb Montgomery.
我已经找出干扰监控系统的问题了
I've identified the sources of the surveillance interference
我正在解决
and I'm fixing it.
出来一下呗 我有任务在身
Mind out, mate, duty calls.
不好意思 你刚说我是干扰监控的"问题"吗
I'm sorry, did you just refer to me as interference?
你干扰了我们的信♥号♥♥ 大哥
You're fucking up our feed, mate.
你的任务是要对付佩特莱科这个男人吗
So what's your op, this Petrenko guy?
佩特莱科这个女人 可能是帕维尔的同伙
Petrenko woman, possible associate of Pavel.
-你的 -对
- Yours? - Yeah.
等下 你的目标人物可能是跟我的目标人物会面
So wait, your target could be meeting up with my target.
有这个可能
Could be.
世界可真小
Well, ain't that a small world.
真是太小了
Too bloody small.
我们对抗的目标一致 麦克
We're fighting the same war, Mac.
人们常说 不该把生意和娱乐混在一起
They say you should never mix business and pleasure,
但我一直是二者兼得
but that's never been a problem of mine.
给
Here.
你的脸怎么了
What happened here?
这重要吗
What does it matter?
-这叫寒暄 -我这人不爱寒暄
- It's called small talk. - I don't do small talk.
迁就一下我呗
Humor me.
我小时候从树上掉下来了
I fell out of a tree as a child.
这伤疤可不像是从树上摔下来
Well, that doesn't look like the kind of scar you'd get
而弄伤的啊
falling from a tree, now does it?
干杯
Cheers.
看到目标人物
Eyes on Echo.
二人似乎正在交易
Looks like some kind of deal going down.
原地观察 任其发展
Observing only. Let it play out.
B1 准备出去
Bravo One, moving out.
你怎么也跟出来了
Where do you think you're going?
-我跟你一起走 -不行
- Coming with you. - No, you're not.
我感觉我们之间有点别扭啊 麦克
I'm sensing some tension, Mac.
因为我不告而别吗
Is this because I left without saying good-bye?
不 因为我有任务在身
No, it's because I'm working.
所以别捣乱 让我安心完成任务
So stay back and let me do my job.
我们总是很显眼
We don't fit in...
总是环顾周围情况 警觉性很高
always checking the room, always a little on edge.
我一眼就能辨别出军人
I can spot military a mile away.
别怪我们欺负人 但你现在是一对二
No offense, mate, but there's two of us and one of you.
你们应该多带点人来
You should have brought more men.
伯恩叶柯听不懂英语
Boryenka here doesn't understand English,
所以我可以很放心地告诉你们
so I'm quite comfortable in telling you
他既不讲礼仪 也没有专业素养
he has no redeeming social or professional qualities
只会用暴♥力♥解决问题
beyond being a... fucking thug.
开干
"巨霸麦"的大嘴巴真不是盖的
Big Mac and his big mouth.
我对付大块头
I'll get the big fella, then.
我要的东西带来了吗
Do you have what I asked for?
我要的钱带来了吗
Do you have the money?
五百万 分分钟转给你
Five million, ready for transfer.
五百万有点少了吧
Well, five feels a little low.
我们的交易可是游走在法律之外啊
I mean, what we're doing here isn't exactly legal.
八百万
Make it eight.
你怎么知道我钱多呢
What makes you think I have that money?
我去 你包下了整个贵宾区
Hell, you rented out the whole VIP section,
只能说 我第七感很准吧
so let's call it a hunch.
你现在一定很后悔刚才没跟我寒暄吧
Bet you wish you'd indulged me in some fucking small talk now, huh?
我们之前都说好了 而且已经预付你一百万
You were advanced one million on an understanding--
对 再转给我七百万就够了
You just gotta shake out the other seven.
不过 你要是不同意 那我可走了
But if you're not interested, I can go.
不 我没意见
No, I'm interested.
搭把手啊
You wanna give me a hand?
英雄救"麦"啊
Just like old times.
自大狂
Prick.
打不死的大强啊
You son of a bitch.
那就成交了
It's a deal, then.
其实 你说得对
You know, and you're right.
这道疤不是爬树受的伤
This scar was not from a tree.
交易黄了 行动 抓住主要目标
Deal's gone wrong, move in, grab the principals.
快去
Go, go, go.
再深一点 就扎到你的股动脉了
I am two inches from your femoral artery...
求求你
Pl--please.
手下留情
Please.
把我们要的软件传过来
Transfer the software we need.
好
Okay.
好好 你瞧 一切好说
Okay, okay--look, look, look. Okay.
数据传输
在传了 在传了
It's doing it. It's doing it.
你瞧 马上就好 手下留情啊
Look, look, look. It's just--pl, please!
求求你
Please!
放下武器
抓到目标人物
Got Echo.
共犯也到手
Getting target.
我靠 居然敢扎伤我
Wha--? Fucking stabbed me.
死不了 起来
You'll live. Up.
快走
Move.
B2 汇报情况
Bravo Two, sit-rep.
目标到手 正在撤离
We have the asset, moving to exfil.
-怀亚特 -小矮砸
- Wyatt? - Short stuff.
混球
Dickhead.
-带他们从后门撤离 -收到
- Take 'em out the back. - Copy.
老板 你好啊
Boss, how you doing?
你特么怎么在这儿
What the hell are you doing here?
赶紧走
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表