剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
南卡罗莱纳州 普洛威顿斯大道320号♥ 对吧
320 Providence Avenue, South Carolina, yes?
什么 什么
What? What?
你刚才说什么
What did you say?
房♥子不错 山姆 小日子过得挺舒坦啊
It's a nice house, Sam. It's a very nice life.
如果你放我一条生路
But if you let me walk,
我保证你老婆不会有危险
I promise no harm will come to your wife.
你要是敢动她一根手指头...
You lay a fucking finger on her...
你开枪 大家一起玩完
You pull that trigger and it's over.
这是你唯一的机会了
This is your only chance.
怀亚特
Wyatt?
通讯恢复
Comms, back online.
他说要对麦迪逊下手
He said he was going after Madison.
好了 他向来满口谎言
All right. He says a lot of things.
全体注意 已找回目标
All call signs, package secured.
你在指挥车里吗
Are you at the RV?
不 我离开了作战指挥车
No, I left the mobile crib.
你违抗命令了
Those were not your orders.
我觉得值得冒险去截断他们的退路
It felt like closing down their exfil was worth the risk.
记住 山姆 我给过你机会了
Remember, Sam, I gave you a chance.
班多克 俄方临时指挥营
一等兵 你同意麦卡利斯特中士进行本次交易了吗
Corporal, did you agree with Sergeant McAllister's decision to proceed with the exchange?
不 长官 我当时反对了 抱歉
No, sir, I was against it. I'm sorry.
凡事应以任务为先
The mission was more important.
我还很抱歉
And I'm also sorry for the whole, you know,
我朝你肩膀开了一枪
shooting you in the shoulder thing.
无需道歉
Don't be.
我要升你为队长以及代理中士 即刻上任
Consider yourself promoted to Team Leader and acting Sergeant, effective immediately.
等一下
Hang on.
我们抓到了帕维尔 也拿回了秘钥
We got Pavel and the keys.
你贸然行动了
You went in unprepared.
你冒了很大风险 差点造成可怕的后果
You took a huge risk which could have had catastrophic consequences.
我们还救了你一命
We also saved your life.
那也是违抗上级命令
While disobeying a direct order.
我没把你开除 你偷着乐吧
You're very lucky you're still here.
中士 可能需要俄♥罗♥斯♥人帮忙
Sergeant, might need some Russian.
跟俄方谈判可能会很棘手
These may be delicate negotiations.
"我谢你全家啊" 大混♥蛋♥
Thanks a lot, dickhead.
麦迪逊 还是我
Yeah, Madison, it's me again.
听着 收到留言 赶紧给我回电
Listen, just give me a call straight back when you get this, all right?
我有要事
It's important.
他竟然升诺文为队长了
Can you believe he just made Novin team leader?
不是吧 天呐
What? No.
就是啊
Yeah.
想想其实挺好笑
It's quite funny if you think about it.
她打了他一枪 结果晋升了
I mean, she shoots him and gets a promotion.
-不是该笑的事 -有点眼力见儿
- Or not funny at all. - No.
我们的任务完成了吧
So is this it, mission complete?
先别急着庆祝
Let's not crack open the beers just yet.
我们还是不清楚秘钥的用途
We still don't know what the launch keys are for.
我们拿回秘钥了 抓到库拉根了
We have the package. We have Kuragin.
这是一次绝佳的证明
I'd say this was successful proof
东方与西方必要时能够携手对敌
that East and West can work together when necessary.
莎科娃上尉终于可以安全回国了吗
Captain Zarkova, does she finally get to return home?
能回去了 但要接受处罚
To face disciplinary procedures, yes.
将军 这次任务是...
上面已做出决定 上尉
她在马来西亚违背了贝斯♥诺♥夫上校的命令
In Malaysia she disobeyed a direct order from Colonel Beshnov,
无视上级命令
displaying a contempt for command;
直至今日 仍死性不改
which continues to this day,
无视向上级汇报情况的命令
neglecting to file reports and comminuqués.
因为她冒着生命危险为你收拾烂摊子 长官
Because she was risking her life to clean up your shit, sir.
中士
Sergeant.
有多少像"翠鸟计划"这样的任务
How many other projects similar to Kingfisher were there?
没有
None.
佩特莱科和奥洛夫无缘无故就从忠心的卧底特工
So, Petrenko and Orlov, they went from loyal deep cover agents
叛变成为库拉根的同伙了吗
suddenly to working with Kuragin?
你言下何意
What are you suggesting?
也许"翠鸟计划"捅出篓子了
Maybe Kingfisher blew up in your face,
于是你叫停了类似任务 解散了卧底人员
so you shut down all similar ops and agents.
他们对俄方政♥府♥满腹怨气
And they're all so pissed at Russia
于是帕维尔自己招揽了一帮"梁山好汉"
that Pavel's gone and got his own little Dirty Dozen.
我们得了解卫星一事
We need to know about that satellite,
为什么秘钥如此重要
why those keys are so important.
你们什么都不需要知道
You don't need anything.
帕维尔和秘钥正被押运到机场
Pavel and the keys are already en route to the airfield
-准备送至俄♥罗♥斯♥... -不不不
- for extraction to Russia-- - No, no, no.
这有悖我们之前签的协定
This was not our agreement.
你问这些问题也不在协定之中
Neither was all these questions.
感谢你们的协助 合作正式终止
We appreciate your help, but now the accord is over.
如果你们的人敢靠近撤离地点
If your team come anywhere near the extraction,
我们不会手下留情
they'll be treated as hostiles.
已经在追踪押运车队了 长官
Already tracking the convoy, boss.
离目标还有两公里 正在加速
Two clicks behind and catching up.
别让对方发现
Don't let them spot you,
但一直跟他们到达机场
but stay on them all the way to the airfield.
至少还有两个叛变特工没落网
There are at least two other rogue operatives out there.
我们不能让他们救回帕维尔或劫走秘钥
We cannot let them get their hands on either Pavel or the keys.
收到
Copy that.
无人机监控正常
我是麦迪 请留言
This is Maddy. Leave a message.
该死
Son of a bitch.
我还是联♥系♥不上麦迪逊
I still can't get through to Madison.
你就不能通过社交软件联♥系♥上她吗
Can't you send her a message on social media or something?
老子从来不用社交软件
I'm not on social fucking media.
我有手♥机♥
I have a telephone.
-离机场还有多远 -15公里
- How far to the airfield? - 15 clicks.
我控制了无人机
押运车队在前方五百米处
Convoy 500 meters ahead.
保持距离
Maintain distance.
听我指令
三
二
麦克
Mac.
一
我们遇袭了
无人机攻击了押运车队
Convoy under attack from a UAV.
行动 行动
Move, move, move!
我们立刻去救援
We're heading in!
有敌人来了
我会处理掉他们
炮弹来袭
Incoming!
抓稳了
Hold on!
我无法控制无人机了
我过去找你
快走 快走
Come on, come on.
快跑 快跑
Run! Come on, let's go!
前进
Moving!
库拉根
Kuragin!
他们救出帕维尔了 也劫走秘钥了
They've got Pavel, and they have the launch keys.
重复 秘钥已被劫走
Repeat, the launch keys have been taken.
俄方对此有什么说法
What's Russia saying about all this?
没有 他们在"打太极"
Nothing. They're stonewalling us.
莎科娃呢
And Zarkova?
她的通讯器已被对方将军收走 联♥系♥不上
She'd have had her comms confiscated by the General,
马拉莱 安全屋
无法向她打听了
so no luck there either.
秘钥需要手动启用 亲自插入系统
Our launch keys are physical. You have to slot them in.
所以不管导弹在哪儿
So wherever the missiles are,
帕维尔肯定会亲自前往
that's where Pavel will be going.
俄方肯定知道他的去处
Russia's gotta know where he's headed.
他们可能会派出应急小队
I mean, they could be sending out a quick response team,
干掉他
snuff him out.
然而情报网上却并非如此
Except all intelligence whispers suggest that isn't happening.
什么消息都没有
There's nothing.
-这不太对劲吧 -非常不对劲
- That's kind of weird, right? - Very weird.
如果俄方不肯告诉我们
Well, if Russia won't talk to us,
我们只能主动去找他们谈了
we're go and talk to them.
我和上司去大本营一探究竟
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表