剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
反击
前情提要
麦卡利斯特中士
Sergeant McAllister.
你听说过"分部行动组"吗
Have you heard of the Section initiative?
派危险的兵去干危险的活儿
Dangerous soldiers for dangerous missions.
-加入吗 -你觉得呢
- Are you in? - What do you think?
我是塞缪尔·怀亚特中士
My name is Sergeant Samuel Wyatt.
怀亚特 我是麦卡利斯特 我来救你
Wyatt? McAllister. I'm here to get you out.
你还凑合吧
You may just be okay.
你个混♥蛋♥
You asshole!
怀亚特 麦卡利斯特
Wyatt, McAllister?
一等兵格雷西·诺文 上车
Lance Corporal Gracie Novin. Get in.
目标人物 奥马尔·埃德里西
The target... Omair Idrisi.
情报显示 埃德里西为大规模袭击购买♥♥军♥火♥
Intel suggests Idrisi is purchasing weapons for a major attack.
你知道劳里以前是英国特工吗
Did you know Lowry was a British agent?
多纳万就只是让我们给她擦屁♥股♥而已
Donovan only got us in to clean up her mess.
这件事不能让别人知道
No one could ever know.
如果你们空手而归
If you come home empty-handed,
就不会有好下场
that story does not have a happy ending.
今天就是你的祭日
Today's the day you die.
也许这一切都值得
Maybe this was all for something.
也许我们让世界更美好了
Hell, maybe we even made the world a better place.
取消停职
Suspension's lifted.
-派给我们任务了吗 -马来西亚
- We're being deployed? - Malaysia.
-我是亚历山大·柯川上校 -挺友好啊
- Colonel Alexander Coltrane! - Seems nice.
队员们 这是一等兵切特里
Team, this is Lance Corporal Chetri.
我们需要技术支援
I felt we could use some support.
俄联邦安♥全♥局♥特种部队
Russian FSB, special forces.
-莎科娃 -英国♥军♥情局
- Zarkova! - British military intelligence.
你们就是在塞尔维亚闯入"格勒乌"服务器大楼
You are the assholes who broke into the GRU server building
将其炸毁的混♥蛋♥们吗
and blew it up?
我们就是那群混♥蛋♥
Yeah, we're those assholes.
我知道俄♥罗♥斯♥人在找什么了
I know what the Russians are looking for.
一枚250千吨♥核弹头
Two-hundred-fifty kiloton warhead.
你们无计可施了 而我有招儿
You were at a dead end and I have the way out.
这不是叛国吗
Isn't that technically treason?
我若空手而归 那时才算叛国
Only if I come home empty-handed.
抓到了恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 拿到了核弹
Terrorists, nuke,
还被一个叛变的军方组织追杀
corrupt military unit coming after us.
这下要有意思了
This is gonna be fun.
B队 准备好飞机
Bravos, we need wings,
装备 我们得出发了
we need equipment and we need to move.
多带点枪
And guns.
到时肯定免不了一场枪战
Got a feeling we're gonna need a lot of fucking guns.
2分50秒后发射
Two-minutes-fifty till launch.
快走
Move!
我们还保全了所有英方军事人员
Protected the whole of British military, so...
你想要啥 麦克 给你颁发勋章
What do you want, Mac? A medal?
-还不算太糟 -他真有个性
- Could've been worse. - This guy's something else.
我知道你不想重回巴尔干
I understand you don't want to go back to the Balkans,
毕竟经历了那样的惨事
not after what happened,
但本次任务重大
but it's a high-priority mission,
而且时间紧急
and the clock is ticking.
正如我那句老话 亚历山大
As I've always told you, Alexander,
军命如山
they're orders.
你愿意与否不重要
You don't have to like them.
听命行事就行了
You just have to follow them.
科索沃 普利斯提纳
这里是指挥部
This is Zero.
发现两名持械敌军
I have eyes on two armed tangos,
阿尔巴尼亚黑♥手♥党♥
Albanian mafia.
里面可能更多
Possibly more inside.
将会有一场硬仗
Expect significant contact.
看到你们抵达
Eyes on your approach.
开启掩护
Initiate distraction.
广播
坐稳了
Hold on.
安全
Clear.
-安全 -安全
- Clear. - Clear.
安全
Clear.
上楼
Move up.
B2和B3负责一层
Bravos Two and Three take the ground floor.
我和B1上楼 找到人♥质♥ 将其救出
Bravo One and I will take the first. Find and extract the hostage.
知道目标人物为何如此重要吗
Any idea why this hostage is so important?
机密
That's classified.
前进
Moving.
怀亚特
Wyatt.
天呐
Jesus.
丧尽天良 尸体还有余温
Fuck me. She's still warm.
马迪奥·里奇 路透社记者
Matteo Ricci, a journalist from "Reuters."
我们救的是何方神圣
Who the hell are we rescuing?
鬼知道
Fuck knows, man?
放下武器
就一次机会
你还会说对方语言啊 老大
Didn't know you spoke the language, boss.
不太会
Barely.
稍后再贫嘴吧 中士
Save the chit-chat for later, Sergeant.
老大
Boss?
发现目标人物
Eyes on asset.
麦克罗斯基博士 我是亚历山大·柯川上校
Dr. McCluskey, Colonel Alexander Coltrane.
我们来救你出去
We're here to get you out.
他这么跟你说的吗
Is that what he told you?
你该跟你的手下说实话 上校
You should be more honest with your men, Colonel.
她是什么意思
What's she talking about?
将目标人物带出去
Move the asset out.
找到美♥国♥佬♥了
Yankee secure.
往回走
Moving reciprocal.
收到 总指挥
Copy that, Zero Alpha.
你能站起来吧
You okay to stand?
完事大吉了吧
We good?
说不好
Don't know, mate.
楼下的尸体
Bodies downstairs.
身份显示是记者
ID says they're journalists.
太惨了
Those poor things.
他们只是尽本分而已
They were only doing their job.
接收到敌军通讯信息
Picking up hostile chatter on comms.
敌军可能派增援来了
Could be backup en route.
停一下
Hold it there.
"目标"安全吗
Is the package safe?
不安全
No, it's not.
东西在哪儿
Where is it?
-一个守卫森严的实验室中 -有多"森严"
- In a secure lab facility. - And how secure is "secure"?
对方逼供手段狠毒
They were very persuasive.
这么说 你供出了位置
So to confirm, you have given up the location
将"目标"情报告诉了阿尔巴尼亚黑帮吗
and access intel concerning the package to the Albanian mafia, of all people?
"目标"
The package?
你不知道"目标"是什么吧
You don't even know what it is, do you?
我知道听命行事
I know I have my orders.
想到了 他们总拿军令压人
Yes. They were sure to mention that.
一旦接下任务 就不得违令 对我执行12-33指令
Sign on the dotted line. Protocol 12-33 swinging above my head.
12-33是个啥
What the hell's a 12-33?
英国♥军♥方授权"就地处决"指令
It's a British military directive that sanctions extrajudicial killing.
意思是 你一枪杀了我 也没所谓
It means that you can put a bullet through my head without feeling bad about it.
我们来救你 不是来处决你
We're here to extract you, love, not execute you.
是吧
Right?
安排撤退路线
Secure the exfil route.
老大
Boss?
听命行事
You have an order.
你要残忍♥地杀死她吗
You gonna shoot her here in cold blood?
我不会再说第二遍 中士
I will not tell you again, Sergeant.
你上头怎么说
What did they say?
说我是叛国♥贼♥ 还是国家公敌
Did they say I'm a traitor or an enemy of the state?
你对实情一无所知
You have no idea what's going on.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表