剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
他怎么又重出江湖了
So why's he back?
为什么袭击那些俄♥罗♥斯♥人
And why hit the Russians?
我还指望你能告诉我呢
I was hoping you could tell me.
也许在我们拿回的情报设备中能查到线索
We might find some answers on that intel device we recovered.
就是被我们收进物证室的那个设备吗
The one we currently have bagged up in the evidence room?
你有备用钥匙吧
Don't suppose you've got a spare key?
你知道我昨天跟我老婆怎么说吗
Do you know what I said to my wife yesterday?
我说 "20分部不会惹麻烦
I said, "20 won't cause us any trouble.
毕竟 由亚历山大·柯川领导呢"
After all, they've got Alexander Coltrane heading them up."
我的手下遇到了预料之外的情况
There were circumstances outside of my team's control.
我理解 我会挺你
I understand that, and I have your back.
但经过一等兵戴维斯遇害一事后
But after what happened to Lance Corporal Davis...
你还是小心为上吧
Be careful, though.
你清楚他们上一任指挥官的下场
You know what happened to their last CO.
长官 督察马上就来见我们了
Sir, the inspector's on the way to talk to us.
好吧 我来处理
Right, well, let me handle this.
对方一般都不好应付
They can be a bit tricky sometimes.
毕竟要挽回颜面之类
The whole concept of saving face.
高级官员
High Commissioner.
-上校 -梁督察
- Colonel. - Inspector Leong.
为您带来不便 我正式向你致歉
I wish to apologize formally for the inconvenience.
用"不便"来形容大规模枪战 真是英国人的典型作风
That's a very British way to describe a full-scale gun battle.
我要走哪些程序 你们才能放人呢
What steps can I take to ensure the release of my men?
他们没有被捕
They're not under arrest.
跟那些俄♥罗♥斯♥人不同
Unlike the Russians,
我们同意你们在此地行动
you are here with our permission.
别让我们反悔
Let's not regret that.
我可不想让你颜面尽失 吉姆斯
I'd hate for you to lose face, James.
我被调派到波斯尼亚时
When I was deployed in Bosnia,
我看不惯当时的指挥官
I had a CO that I couldn't stand.
那个人就是个傻叉
The man was a verified idiot.
于是我听从指挥 服从命令
So I saluted him, followed orders.
对他言听计从 把他的话当圣旨
"Yes, sir. Whatever you say, sir."
等他退休时
And when he retired,
我骑了25英里 就为了拿砖头砸他家窗户
I cycled 25 miles to throw a brick through his fucking window.
不准擅自行动
You do not go off-mission!
以后也不准瞒着我行动
And you do not ever put me in the dark.
-收到 长官 但是... -不不
- Understood, sir, but we-- - No, no.
没有"但是"
No "buts."
你们确实身手不凡 本事过人
I don't doubt your talent.
但你们缺乏纪律性
But I severely doubt your discipline.
但我们拿到情报了
But we got the intel.
长官
Sir.
是猛料吗
Is it good?
设备损坏了
I mean, it's damaged,
但希望经过修复 能查出一些线索
but hopefully we should be able to get something off of it.
一等兵戴维斯成功拦截了
Lance Corporal Davis managed to intercept communications
A小队和俄♥罗♥斯♥指挥部的通讯信息
between Alpha Group and Russian command.
原来他们在搜寻他们的一架飞机
Turns out they were looking for a plane of theirs.
三天前坠毁于中国南海的一架图波列夫"图-160轰炸机"
A Tupolev Tu-160 went down in the South China Sea three days ago.
保密工作做得够好啊
They kept that a secret.
没人会派俄♥罗♥斯♥精英特工去处理事故报告
You don't send in elite Russian operatives to file an accident report.
对 没错
No, you don't.
但一定会派精英特工前去追回飞机上的失物
But you do send them in if something was taken off the plane.
戴维斯提到 A小队在追踪失物
Davis mentions Alpha Group are looking for a missing package.
她查明具体失物了吗
Does she identify what it was?
数据受损了
The data's corrupted.
数周才能修复
Take weeks to rebuild.
但该物一定很重要
But whatever it was,
致使戴维斯为此送了命
it was serious enough that Davis lost her life as a result.
我们得查明飞机搭载的物品
We need to find out what was on that plane.
我得问一句
So I gotta ask.
莎科娃去哪儿了
What happened with Sarkova?
我被她甩掉了 就放弃了追踪
She got the drop on me. I gave chase.
倒不是我故意放走她
And, well, I wouldn't say I let her go.
-最好不是 -当时在公共场所
- I hope not. - It was a public place.
安保人员就快赶到了
Security was closing in.
我亮枪了
Pulled my sidearm.
形势不妙
Wasn't a good look.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人杀了戴维斯吗
So do we think the Russians killed Davis?
说不好
I don't know.
那得看 她抓到了他们什么把柄
Guess it depends on what she found out about 'em.
要不是我犯浑
If I wasn't such a bitch about it,
我们早就能摸清情况了
we might know what that was already.
什么意思
What does that mean?
她被杀当晚
The night she got killed,
打给我了
she'd called me
征求我的意见 是否要与俄♥罗♥斯♥人会面
to get some advice on the meet with the Russians
而我...
and I...
我没接电♥话♥
I ditched the call.
-这事儿大家都干过 -嗯
- We've all done that. - Yeah.
但我带入个人感情了
But I, I let it get personal.
我今年初认识了她
I met her earlier this year
当时我在负责工程维修培训...
when I was running that engineering maintenance training, and...
我们俩来电了 有过一腿
you know, we hit it off, had a fling.
挺刺♥激♥ 但...
It was fun, but...
她不满足
she wanted more.
想要更进一步
A lot more.
你们懂的
You know how it is.
我不懂
I don't.
你要是想找人聊聊...
I mean, if you want to talk about it--
我们很乐意聆听
Yeah, we'd be happy to listen.
我可喜欢听八卦了
I mean, I'd be happy to listen.
混球
Dickheads.
你知道这不是你的错吧
You know this isn't your fault, right?
如果我当时接了电♥话♥
Maybe there was something I could have said
情况也许就不是现在这样
that could have changed things, you know?
也许她就不会死
Could have saved her life.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
您玩您的手♥机♥ 甭管我的真情流露
Well, don't let my feelings get in the way of your telephone time.
-怎么了 -没事
- What's that? - Nothing.
我们得专注任务
All right, we stay on mission.
盯好三合会 找到失物
Let's focus on the Triads and finding this missing package.
但愿俄♥罗♥斯♥人别来找我们麻烦
I just hope the Russian doesn't come back and bite us in the ass.
卡特里娜
Katrina.
我死不了 只是中弹了
谁知道我们新安全屋的位置
没谁
只有上校知道
可能莫斯科行动处的人也知道
三合会也知道
他们可能像英国人一样跟踪了你
不是
英国人找上门 是因为我们获取了他们的情报
而三合会是有备而来
对我们实施精准打击
根本就是个圈套
你得汇报情况
上校在等你
多给我争取点时间
怎么交代
就说 我任务就快收尾了 帕沃
我等级比你高
可我直接向上校汇报
我只能瞒住他一段时间
我不相信我们自己人会反水
我没能护住他们
我自己跑了 帕沃
我被英国人拽走了
然后逃跑了
换我 也会跑
是啊
可你不是我
你保证会帮我 帕沃
帕沃
好
好
信口三合会
The Shun-Ko Triads.
头目是方金伟
At the top, Kim Wei-Fong.
山主
金叔
头目
掌权三十多年了
Into his third decade as leader.
老鼠是他的首席杀手
Our friend Laoshu is his enforcer.
我看三合会这次是拿钱办事
You ask me, this sounds like a paid job for the Triads.
职业杀手
Muscle for hire.
受雇于谁呢
But hired by who?
问到点子上了
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表