剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
苦痛 不幸 死亡
Pain, misery, and death.
卡车的钥匙在我这儿
I have the key for the truck.
扔过来
Well, throw 'em, then.
小孩才用扔
Children throw.
我会交到你们手中 这才是真爷们
I will hand them over, as befits a man.
不吃你这一套
Not buying it.
你选吧
Your choice.
我去拿
Going in.
该死
Fuck!
我找到核弹了
I got the nukes!
核弹要紧 赶紧带走
Mission priority, move them out.
这就走
Moving!
-压制火力 -收到
- Suppressing fire. - Copy that.
快啊
Come on.
上车 我们走
Come on, let's go!
帕维尔
Pavel.
顾不上他了 任务为重
We gotta leave him. Mission comes first.
我知道
I know.
不管了 去救他
Fuck it. Go, go!
我掩护你
Covering!
他上车了 快来
He's in, move!
我们走
Let's go!
快走 麦克 起来
Come on, Mac! Get up!
要爆♥炸♥了
It's gonna blow!
总部 目标到手 撤离了
Zero, we have the package! Moving out!
收到 预定接头点汇合
Copy, meet at the RV point.
B队全部撤离
All bravos fall back.
收到
Copy.
瞧咱这撤离 干脆利落
And that is how you do an exfil!
行吧 老帕
You're right, Pav.
你就板着扑克脸吧
You just stay frosty.
怀亚特中士 你本不必帮我
Sergeant Wyatt, you did not need to help me.
你是个好人
You are a good man.
这不好说 但...
I don't know about that, but...
我努力向善了
I'm trying.
可惜好人没好报
I suppose I was counting on it.
-该死 -帕维尔 不要
- Fuck! - Pavel, no!
帕维尔 不要
Pavel, no! No!
你干什么 帕维尔
听命行事
卡特里娜 卡特里娜
Katrina. Katrina!
相信我
我靠
Fuck.
麦克 是我
Mac, it's me.
我的坐标是...
Listen, I'm at grid reference...
22.79
22.79...
96.62
96.62.
天杀的帕维尔
It was fucking Pavel.
核弹在帕维尔手上
Pavel's got the nukes.
莎科娃可能也知情 我不确定
Zarkova might be in on it too. I don't know.
我靠
Fuck.
麦迪逊
未知号♥码
♪寂静之中♪
♪ And there is a silence ♪
你好
Hello?
亲爱的
Honey.
山姆 是你吗
Sam, is that you?
对 是我
Yeah, it's me.
你消失了三年 一打来就甜言蜜语
Did you seriously just "honey" me after three fucking years?
嗯 我是个混♥蛋♥
Yeah, I'm an asshole.
你就是个混♥蛋♥
You are an asshole.
你似乎状态不太好
But you don't sound so good.
嗯 我出了点状况
Yeah, I'm in a little bit of a-- situation, here.
我这次大概没法活着回去了
Listen, I don't think I'm gonna make it back home this time.
麦迪 我的手♥机♥就快没电了
Maddie, I'm gonna run out of battery, okay?
拜托你听我说完
So--so just please listen.
我早就想联♥系♥你
I wanted to call before now,
我一直想跟你解释
and I wanted to tell you
我为什么离开这么久
why I had to stay away for so long.
我就是不知道该跟你从何说起
I just didn't know where the hell to start.
山姆 你之前不顾家 工作忙
Sam, you were a shitty guy with a shitty job,
但我依然爱你
but I still loved you.
我会签署离婚协议
I'll sign the divorce papers, I will.
我打算签的 我保证会签
I--I was gonna, I promise.
太晚了 我们的婚姻关系已经解除了
You're too late. I already got an annulment.
但还是谢谢你这么"明事理"
But thanks for the grand gesture.
就算是吧
I guess.
好吧
Okay.
恭喜你解脱了
Well--well, good for you.
麦迪 我就是想告诉你
Maddie, I just wanted you to know that
你曾经深爱我
you gave me so much love,
你的爱令我不知所措
and I just didn't know what to do with it.
我就是想跟你说声抱歉
I just--I just wanted you to know I'm sorry, okay?
我就是...
I'm just...
我真的很抱歉
I'm just so fucking sorry.
山姆
Sam...
山姆
Sam?
山姆 你还在吗
Sam, are you there?
怀亚特
Wyatt?
怀亚特 没事了 兄弟
Wyatt? It's okay, mate.
医疗队
Medic!
你没必要开枪打他
我有令在身
贝斯♥诺♥夫上校让你袭击英国♥军♥方吗
贝斯♥诺♥夫已死
什么
怎么回事
上面命令我不惜一切代价完成任务 而他挡路了
什么
那我们的团队呢
也是为了任务牺牲吗
合理推诿是关键
而最合理的推诿
就是本国特工执行任务时身亡
跪下
Get on your knees.
双手抱头
Put your hands on your fucking head.
联♥系♥莫斯科
跪下
Get on your knees.
当我得知你是派遣队一员时
When I heard you were on the team they were sending,
我差点不干了
I almost didn't go through with it.
我当时愿意违背命令
I was willing to disobey orders--
背弃我为之奋斗的一切
everything I've worked for--
只为拯救你
just for you.
闭上你的臭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
卡特里娜·莎科娃上尉
MH728-1658
你得转接338首长办公室
转接338首长办公室
等打完电♥话♥ 你就得告诉我
When this call ends, you are going to tell me
此次行动的真♥相♥
everything about this operation.
不 通话结束后
No, when this call ends,
你会向我敬礼
you will salute me,
称我为 "长官"
and then you will call me "sir."
帕维尔·库拉根中尉在我手上
他承认杀了贝斯♥诺♥夫上校
背叛了A小队
卡特里娜
Katrina...
卡特里娜 没事吧
嗯
怎么样
是 长官
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表