剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
《反击》 第二季第一集
拉合尔
巴基斯坦
给我念
至西方各帝♥国♥主♥义♥列强
To the Imperialist Powers of the West...
我
I...
约翰·波特
约翰·波特
John Porter...
对作为英国间谍
Confess to the crime, of being a British spy.
并侵犯巴基斯坦的神圣领土的罪名供认不讳
Trespassing on the holy soil of Pakistan...
伦敦 20号♥分部指挥中心
追踪IP地址 已获取波特的位置
IP tracking plot, we have Porter's location.
卫星遥感探测就位
Satellite telemetry in place.
图像传过来了
We have visual.
已确认
Confirmed.
数十年来 巴基斯坦人♥民♥
The Pakistani people have
饱受了侮辱与蔑视
tasted humiliation and contempt for decades.
重新扫描
Re-scan.
屋顶安全
Rooftop's clear.
未发现狙击手
No snipers visible.
她的子民们惨遭杀戮
Her sons murdered,
她那神圣的土地屡遭玷污
her holy places desecrated...
回过头去
拉提夫 要求立即释放
Latif...demands the immediate release...
他所有惨遭镇♥压♥
of all his oppressed brothers
被关押在英美军监狱中的兄弟们
being held in British and American prisons.
已就位
In position.
钢盔摄像头启动
Head cam's up.
斯顿布奇
Stonebridge.
上校
Colonel.
把约翰救回本部
Bring John home.
愿意效劳
With pleasure.
到达楼梯 上楼
Stairs going up.
除非释放他的兄弟们
Unless his brothers are freed...
否则将取我的性命作为抵偿
my life will be sacrificed as just retribution.
伟大的真♥主♥
God is great...
准备好了吗
You ready for this?
少废话
Fuck you.
愿圣光普照伊♥斯♥兰♥
Glory to Islam.
准备 准备
Standby, standby.
安全
Clear!
他们把他转移了
They've moved him.
凯尔
Kyle...
没有发现约翰
John's not here.
检查搜集情报 收集一切能找到的
Check for Intel. Anything you can find.
凯尔 请回话
Kyle, come in.
这儿有发现 头儿
Got something here, boss!
该死
Shit!
好了 凯尔
All right, Kyle.
挺住 挺住啊 伙计
Stay with me. Stay with me, buddy.
见鬼 坚持住
Fuck! Stay with me!
坚持住
Stay with me!
英国
伦敦
上尉 是你指挥的行动
Captain, this was your operation.
是哪里出了差错
What went wrong?
我们过早采取行动
We committed too fast,
当时对目标位置的侦察
with inadequate surveillance of the target location...
以及外♥围♥掩护尚不充分
And ineffective perimeter security.
20号♥分部总部
轻举妄动好玩吗 上尉
Has the rash cooled, Captain?
恕我直言 少校
All due respect Major,
请问您上一次出任务是什么时候
when was the last time you stepped out from behind a desk?
斯顿布奇
Stonebridge.
辛克莱说的没错 行动太草率了
Sinclair's right. It was rash.
上尉 还有什么要补充的吗
Captain, anything else to add?
-情报很准确 -对
- Our intel was good. - Mmm-hmm.
波特当时就在那里 行动机会转瞬即逝
Porter was there. We had a small window of opportunity...
如果我们再等下去就会...
If we'd waited any longer then we would've...
波特还是会被转移走
Porter would still have been gone,
不过那名突击队员也许就能活下来
and maybe one of our best men would be alive.
我们研究了德里的地图
We analyzed the map of Delhi
以及那部你缴获的手♥机♥
and the mobile phone that you recovered.
有几个电♥话♥是打往印度的一次性手♥机♥上的
Several calls were logged on throwaway phones, in India, but...
但这些线索没一个有可操作性
None of it is actionable intel.
如果拉提夫的人往德里打电♥话♥
Well, if Latif's men are calling Delhi,
他们或许在那边有所图谋
they may well be planning something there.
有可能就是 黎明计划
Possibly "Project Dawn."
有这可能
True.
可我们仍对黎明计划一无所知 不是吗
But we still don't know what "Project Dawn" is yet, do we?
这也是波特当初的任务
That's what Porter was supposed to find out.
我们所获悉的
All we know...
只有拉提夫发誓要
is that Latif has vowed to launch a
对英美国民发动一次大规模袭击
devastating attack on British and American citizens.
而眼下 我只能向国防部汇报一切毫无进展
And as of now, I have to report to the MOD that we have nothing.
再不容我们有任何差池了
We cannot afford any more mistakes.
也再不容我出任何差错了 明白吗
I cannot afford any more mistakes. Understood?
-是 上校 -好了
- Colonel. - Okay.
谢谢你 凯特
Thank you, Kate.
我需要你找到这个人
I need you to locate this man.
他叫达米恩·斯科特 前三角洲部队成员
His name is Damien Scott, ex-Delta Force.
惩戒免职 永不录用
原因 私藏♥毒♥品
上校 少校 告辞
Colonel. Major.
吉隆坡
马来西亚
吉隆坡
你他娘干什么
What the fuck?
你不会敲门吗
Would you knock?
这房♥子都是爷的
I own this place.
这垃圾地方都是你个垃圾的 昂
You own everything in this shithole, Ong.
你想要什么吧
Now, what do you want?
这场黑市拳我压了不少钱进去
I have a lot of money riding on this fight.
你告诉伊戈尔别打鼻子
You tell Igor to lay off the nose, huh?
行了吧 哥的劳务费呢
All right, where's my ringgit?
事成之后会给你的
You'll be paid. After.
狗♥日♥的♥
Fuckin' asshole.
你要为特瑞娜而战 对不 斯科特
You win for Treena, Scott?
这次不一样 甜心 这次不行了
Not this time, honey. Not this time.
昂 叫他别打鼻子
Ong, lay off the nose, huh?
行 我♥操♥♥死♥你妹
Yeah, fuck you too.
哎呦 你大爷
Fuck!
不是说好不打鼻子吗
Lay off the fuckin' nose!
伊戈尔
Igor!
再浇点水
Get some water.
这他妈怎么回事 昂
What the fuck, Ong?
说好不打鼻子的
I said, "Not the nose."
加油 斯科特
Come on, Scott!
斯科特 斯科特
Scott! Scott!
回合开始
Fight!
操
Fuck!
加油 伊戈尔
Come on, Igor!
起来
Get up!
快起来
Get up!
伊戈尔
Igor!
操 见鬼
Ah, shit!
斯科特
Scott!
-嗨 斯科特 -嘿 宝贝儿
- Hi, Scott! - Hey, honey.
-嘿 靓仔 -嘿
- Hey, sexy. - Hey.
刚打得不错啊
Not a bad fight back there.
不愧是不打则已 一击必杀
Once you decided to fight, that is.
是吗 那么...你哪儿的
Really? So... Who you with?
皇家空勤团的
SAS, or...
还是皇家舟艇部队的
SBS?
20号♥分部 负责追捕高危首要目标
Section 20. High-risk, priority targets.
哇 这么牛逼啊 你来这儿干嘛
Oh, wow. You're such hot shit, what are you doing here?
因为约翰·波特
John Porter.
他怎么了
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表