剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
前情提要
队员们 这是一等兵切特里
Team, this is Lance Corporal Chetri.
我觉得我们需要技术支援
I felt like we could use some support.
那枚导弹到达印度一周 所有线索都断了
Since the missile arrived in India, all trace was lost.
我被迫制♥造♥两个新的便携式核武器装置
I was forced to create two new portable nuclear devices.
安杰丽·瓦塔卡跟那个抓走我的男人在一起
Anjali Vartak. She was with the man that took me.
你认为她是"翠鸟"
You think she's the Kingfisher?
但我感觉这其中有更大的阴谋
I can't help feeling there's something even bigger,
有更可怕的事情等着我们
something worse coming down the pipe.
你不应该来这里
贝斯♥诺♥夫上校派我来的
他需要事情有所进展的证据
把你刚才用来复♥制♥我们文件的装置交出来
Hand it over. Whatever you've just used to leech our files.
我仍然是俄♥罗♥斯♥士兵
I am still a Russian solider!
瓦塔卡将举♥行♥募捐晚宴 你们在受邀之列
Vartak's holding a fundraiser and you are guests.
康纳·瑞恩 安杰丽的私人律师
Connor Ryan. Anjali's personal lawyer.
你是哪根葱
Who the fuck are you?
线人能查看财务记录
Asset has access to financial records.
B3混在人群中了
Bravo Three in the mix.
专注任务 先撤离B1及目标线人
Stay on mission, Bravo one and extraction is priority.
收到
Copy that.
手榴弹
Grenade!
我们最好赶紧走
I suggest we get out of here now.
莎科娃
Sarkova.
子弹打在了防弹衣上
Vest took the bullet.
别起来
Stay down.
老大
Boss?
你们今晚比我们还惨啊
Thought we'd had a rough night.
反击 第七季 第四集
够了
恐吓 暴♥力♥
Intimidation. Brutality.
虚情假意
Fake compassion.
你真是太适合从政了
I'd say a career in politics is really gonna suit you.
你的朋友为谁效力
Who was your friend working for?
她不为任何人效力
She wasn't working for anybody.
穆♥斯♥林♥极端分子
Muslim extremists?
分♥裂♥教派
Splinter groups?
"地狱之剑"
Alssayf Alddima?
对 你说得都对
Yeah, of course.
你们都觉得身处一场伟大的宗教之战吧
You all think you're part of some grand religious war, right?
萨米拉
Samira.
这是她的名字
That was her name.
她与任何组织都无瓜葛
She had nothing to do with any of it.
她只是一个普通女子 你杀了她父亲
She was just a woman whose father you had killed.
欲加之罪 实在荒唐
That's an absurd accusation.
别装了
How 'bout we just drop the bullshit?
如果你心里没鬼
'Cause if you were clean,
我早就被送到警局了
I'd be down at the police station right now.
她父亲是亚马尔·沙教授
Her father was Professor Yamal Shah.
这个名字跟我毫无关联
That name means nothing to me.
别骗人了
Bullshit.
何必说谎呢
Why even bother lying, huh?
如果我真是坏人
And if I was,
那不就表示 你麻烦大了吗
wouldn't that mean that you're in a lot of trouble?
我也没指望你会手下留情
Well, I wasn't exactly expecting mercy
毕竟你是那种私下制♥造♥核弹的人
from somebody busy cooking up suitcase nukes.
这话是什么意思
What are you talking about?
靠
Shit.
你不知道他们在工厂造核弹吧
You have no idea what they're making in there, do you?
你以为呢
What did you think?
你以为你资助的是什么啊
What did you think you were funding, huh?
安杰丽 别走 你还有机会脱身
Anjali, wait, you can still get out of this.
亡羊补牢 为时未晚
You can still help us!
我最喜欢军情六处的安全屋了
I love MI6 safe houses.
切特里 准备好一切
Chetri, get set up.
诺文 装备在储藏室
Novin, equipment's in the storage locker.
查出所有攻入我们作战部那些人的身份
And then I want IDs on all the people that broke into our crib.
长官 我们得回去救怀亚特
Boss, we need to go back for Wyatt.
那个地方目前到处都是警♥察♥
The area's swarming with police.
中心区封锁 路也封了
The center's cordoned off. Road blocks.
长官
Boss--
怀亚特中士心里有数
Sergeant Wyatt knows the situation.
凡事以任务优先
The mission comes first.
而目前任务就是 获得瑞恩手中的情报
And for now, that means getting access to the intel that Mr. Ryan has.
说好一个都不能少呢 太扎心了
So much for never leaving any man behind, huh?
等你的律所一开门
As soon as your building opens up,
你就要授权我的队员
you're giving my team complete access
去获取你手中掌握的安杰丽所有财务信息
to all the financial information that you've gathered on Anjali,
这些信息最好能派上用场
and you better hope that it helps us.
我不是来乖乖给你做事的
I'm not here to do your bidding.
这是交易吧 公平交易
This is a deal, yeah? Quid pro quo.
麦卡利斯特中士应该已允诺你新的身份 新的安全地点了
I believe Sergeant McAllister has already offered you a new identity, new location.
我能实现这件事
I can make that happen.
你得白纸黑字写下来
I want that in writing.
我们英国人 君子一言 驷马难追
You'll have it in the word of an Englishman.
你真走运
You're lucky.
这不是走运
I don't think it was luck.
他换了射击位置
He switched his aim.
从头部换到了防弹衣上
From head to vest.
他为什么要这么做
Why would he do that?
不知道
I don't know.
从闭路电视上找到了攻击作战部的人
Getting a match against crib closed circuit.
这里
Here.
勾盘·拉咖里
Gopan Laghari.
自小在孟买♥♥孤儿院长大
Raised in a Mumbai orphanage.
获得了印度理学院的奖学金
Won himself a scholarship to the Institute of Science,
但由于各种违纪 而被开除
but was expelled due to various disciplinary issues,
有些涉及暴♥力♥行为
some violent.
此后 他结识了激进的印度教民族主义势力
After that, he fell in with militant Hindu nationalists.
组建了自己的分♥裂♥教派 "纯净之国"
Formed his own splinter group, Shuddh Raashtr.
他有能力设计或构造便携式核弹吗
Does he have the capability to design or construct a suitcase nuke?
就是因为这种类似的核武装置设计图纸
It's blueprints for similar kinds of devices
他才会在理学院惹上麻烦
that got him into trouble at the Institute in the first place.
天呐
Yeesh.
我真心疼你们那位队友
I sort of feel sorry for your man.
如果那是安杰丽的同伙儿
If that's the company Anjali's keeping,
那他要完蛋了
he is so fucked.
你甚至有想过她吗
Did you even think about her, man?
萨米拉
Samira?
你知道她鼓起了多大勇气吗
Do you think about the strength that it took for her?
做好头发 化好妆
The hair and the makeup?
抱着必死之心 前去赴宴
All the way to the party, knowing what she was gonna do.
你有在乎过吗
Do you--do you even fucking give that a thought?
没有
No.
想到你没良心了
No, of course not.
我们这样的人 只会奉命开枪 对吧
Guys like us, we just pull the trigger, right?
你话真多
You talk too much.
我都快死了 还不能留遗言啊 混♥蛋♥
Yeah, well, I guess that's why it's called famous last words, asshole.
好吧
All right.
把表拿下来吧
Just--just take this off.
拜托 这是我老婆送我的礼物 她...
Please. It was a gift from my wife, and she'll...
我带着这块表死 她会挖坟再弄死我一次
She will fucking kill me if I die wearing it.
看起来很贵
Looks expensive.
也许是假货
想知道一个小秘密吗
Wanna know a secret?
萨米拉的遭遇 让我很痛心
I feel terrible... about Samira.
而这种感觉会消散
That feeling will pass, you know?
明天 第二天就没了
Tomorrow, next day.
知道这之后是什么感觉吗
And you know what'll take its place?
没有感觉
Nothing.
你觉得这是什么意思
What do you think that means?
别这么做
No, no, don't do it.
你手速不行
You're not that fast.
是我
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表