剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
反击 前情提要
格雷西 是我 佐伊
Gracie, it's me. Zoey.
出了点事儿 你得帮我拿个主意
Something's come up. Could really use your advice.
-派给我们任务了吗 -马来西亚
- We're being deployed? - Malaysia.
我是亚历山大·柯川上校
Colonel Alexander Coltrane!
俄联邦安♥全♥局♥特种部队
FSB Special Forces.
她死前只见过他们
They were the last to see her alive.
-走 -就想聊几句
- Move! - Just wanna talk.
谢尔盖
Sergei!
艾米·梁督察
Inspector Amy Long.
我们及时赶到 算你们走运
You were lucky we showed up when we did.
看你能不能认出谁来
See if you recognize any of these faces.
-他当时在伏击现场 -你确定
- He was at the ambush. - You're sure?
信口三合会 头目是金伟峰
Shun-Ko Triad. At the top, Kim Wei-Fong.
老鼠是他的首席杀手
Lao Shu is his enforcer.
戴维斯提到 A小队在追踪失物
Davis mentions Alpha Group looking for a missing package.
我知道俄♥罗♥斯♥人在找什么了
I know what the Russians are looking for.
一枚250千吨♥核弹头
250-killaton warhead.
知道三合会存放导弹之所吗
Do you know where the Triads are keeping this missile?
他们就把核弹藏在这里
That's where they're hiding the nuke.
三合会的雇主是谁
Now, who's paying the Triads?
-翠鸟 -翠鸟
- Kingfisher. - Kingfisher?
大量敌人来袭
Additional tangos inbound.
走
Move.
出口都被堵了
Every exit's compromised!
你们听到了吗
Can you hear that?
-直升机来了 快走 -走
- Helo! Go! - Go away!
快走
Let's go!
马来西亚 吉隆坡码头
情报最好可靠
Intel better be solid,
毕竟你们在汉都大楼 捅了那么大篓子
especially considering the mess your team left at the Hanto Building.
-检查通讯 请回复 -收到
- Radio check, over. - Good check.
感谢批准我方参与 督察
Appreciate being allowed to participate, Inspector.
根据汉都大楼取回的情报显示
Intel retrieved from the Hanto Building
仓库
福克斯超特仓库中一份货物符合被盗导弹的特征
places a package matching the stolen missile specs at Warehouse Foxtrot.
定位坐标已确认
GPS coordinates have been provided.
再度出山的感觉不错吧
Must be nice, getting back in the saddle.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- You set? - Set.
行动
Let's go.
行动 行动
Go, go, go!
前方就是目标地点
Target location ahead.
B队 这里是总部
Bravo, this is Zero.
行动 行动
Go, go, go.
-前进 前进 -走
- Go, go, go! - Come on!
前进 前进
Go, go, go, go!
安全
Clear!
-左边安全 -前进
- Clear left! - Moving forward.
总部 这里什么也没有 重复 什么都没有
Zero, there is nothing in here. Repeat, nothing.
竹篮打水一场空
Well, that was worth getting out of bed for.
你说得对 金太公
他们突袭了第一个仓库
你将那枚导弹移走 真是明智
这是飞机上运输箱的残片
It's a transport crate from the plane.
导弹之前肯定在这里
Yeah, it was definitely here before.
我们搜一下附近的监控录像
Let's get eyes on any local surveillance in the area,
看能不能找出导弹移走的时间与地点
see if we can't see when and where it was moved.
我们来查 不用你们
We'll handle that. Not you.
我根据你们非法突袭得来的情报
I put myself on the line to get this op sanctioned
冒险批准此次行动
based on intel from an illegal raid.
我别无选择
I have no choice.
全市将设立关卡严查
It's got to be a total lockdown with citywide checkpoints.
我正式停止授权所有英国♥军♥方行动
All British military operations here are effectively suspended.
梁督察
Inspector Leong.
反击 第七季 第二集
这么多年来 我有罩着你家人吧
我待你不薄吧
还好我们及时将货物运走
都是你供出了信息
对不起
别以为他不会再打你
看着他
我让你看着他
老鼠以此为生
那帮警♥察♥是个麻烦
他们封锁了众多出口
关卡遍布全市
我们得立即请求高层援助
阻止警方的干扰
她跟她母亲长得真像
你答应过我不会碰她
她好在有你保护
英国♥军♥方服役档案
戴维斯 一等兵
你没事吧
You okay?
我们会将凶手绳之以法
We'll get whoever's responsible for this.
她才27岁 还有个孩子
She was 27 with a kid.
这本是一个常规任务
You know, it was a routine op.
她不该有此下场
She didn't deserve it.
你的档案内容很丰富啊
Well, that's a very interesting read.
你看起来是个不错的士兵
You seem like a decent soldier.
军情处 俄♥罗♥斯♥特种部队
Military Intelligence, Spetsnaz field training,
临时被调到A小队
seconded to Alpha Group.
要奖励我一朵小红花吗 上校
Going to give me a medal, Colonel?
我要问你 你为何还在此逗留
I'm gonna ask you why you're still here,
为何不听从你的指挥官 立刻回国
why you've ignored direct orders from your CO to return home.
我的任务尚未完成
My mission is not complete.
你被召回了 行动终止了
You've been recalled, op shut down.
贝斯♥诺♥夫上校只担心他的声誉
Colonel Beshnov is only worried about his reputation.
无可厚非
I'm not surprised.
俄方一项非法行动搞得人尽皆知
An illegal Russian op going loud and public
处罚一定在所难免
is the kind of thing that fuels sanctions down the line.
老实说 你们让他颜面尽失
Frankly, you're something of an embarrassment.
我们是被陷害了
We were set up.
三合会不是自己想要这枚导弹
Triads don't want this missile for themselves.
而是"翠鸟"想要
It is this Kingfisher.
你知道这个代号♥指的是什么吗
And have you any idea who or what that might be?
但如果他们能雇人偷导弹
But if they can pay to steal a missile,
他们也有可能在莫斯科收买♥♥人心
maybe they can pay someone off in Moscow,
查出我们团队的安全屋所在
find out my team's safe house location.
上校 我们的目标一致
Colonel, we-we are both looking for the same thing here.
也许我们能互相协助
Maybe we could be of some use to each other.
我们凭什么跟你合作
And why on earth would we want to work with you?
因为你们无计可施了 而我有招儿
'Cause you are at a dead end and I have the way out.
我会上交失窃导弹的机密文件
Directorate A files on the missile theft.
你想交出俄♥罗♥斯♥的机密情报
You're offering to share classified Russian intelligence.
这不是叛国吗
Isn't that technically treason?
我若空手而归 那时才算叛国
Only if I come home empty-handed.
我需要联♥系♥我的接头人
I will need to contact my handler,
帕维尔·库拉根中尉 A小队的技术支持
Lieutenant Pavel Kuragin, Alpha Group support.
"库拉根"
"Kuragin."
找到了 前俄联邦安♥全♥局♥反恐官员
There we go. Former FSB counterterrorism.
基本上就是A小队及其指挥官的中间人
Basically a go-between for alpha field agents and their CO.
这么说 他是他们队的技术男了
So he's their computer guy.
也没你说得那么简单
That's a little reductive.
看一下 他在高级军事研究院的基地受训
Let's see, he trained with the Foundation for Advanced Military Research,
专长是电子通讯
specialized in telecommunications,
信息基础设施 网络操作系统
information infrastructure, network operating system,
结构化查询语言变体 网络编程 没错
variants of SQL, Python, and, yeah.
他是技术男
He's a computer guy.
我们不会让你独自去见你的接头人
If you do go to see your handler, you wouldn't be going alone.
这是我们开出的条件
This is on our terms.
我既觉得她的话靠谱
Part of me thinks she's legit.
毕竟我们都见到她的队伍被伏击了
I mean, we all saw what happened to her team.
但我同时又觉得
But part of me also thinks
我们和她之间 到最后必然是你死我亡
this ends with us putting a bullet in her, or her putting one in us.
你今天怎么如此"向阳而生"啊
You're a little beaming ray of Aussie sunshine today, aren't you?
趁大家都还没置对方于死地之前
Now, before anyone puts a bullet in anyone,
你们俩去会一会这个技术男吧
why don't you two go and have a word with this computer guy?
帕维尔
Pavel.
卡特里娜
Katrina.
进来
Come on.
放下枪
Put down the gun.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表