剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
肿起来
Swells up.
然后...
Next you know...
就变成独臂男了
One-armed man.
谢谢
Thank you.
给
Here.
药酒
Medicine.
靠
Shit.
你在这里自己酿的酒啊 太难喝了
You make this stuff here? It's nasty.
一开始喝不惯
Yeah, first drink bad.
越喝越劲道
Second drink better.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
当地警方将两名白人女性关进了缅♥甸♥监狱
Local police are taking two white females to a Myanmar prison.
你确定是B3和B4两人吗
Seriously, bravos three and four? Are you sure?
切特里正在查
Chetri is looking into it now.
她会告诉你监狱的坐标位置
She'll provide you with the prison grid reference.
如果能过去救援 就帮上大忙了
If you can make it there, it would be much appreciated.
结婚二十年了
Married. 20 years.
二十年 恭喜啊
20 years? Congratulations.
我跟我老婆在一个周五晚上的酒吧里相识
You know, I met my wife in a bar on a Friday night.
酒水打折时段
It was happy hour.
我们一周半以后就闪婚了
We got married like a- like a week and a half later.
查到监狱坐标了
I have the prison coordinates for you.
-拿好笔了吗 -说吧
- Ready? - Give it to me.
98.9 17.4
98.9, 17.4.
如果救不出她们怎么办
What if I can't extract them?
她们手里有核弹位置的信息
They've got the intel with the nuke location.
你只管救出B3和B4
You worry about bravos three and four.
其他事 我另有对策
I have a contingency.
有人也许知道核弹的下落
Someone who might know where the devices are.
我们现在就去见他们
Going to meet them now.
婚后 我立刻就被调派了...
I was pretty much deployed straightaway, so...
你想她吗
You miss her?
收到 我们会找到车上路
Copy that, we'll find wheels and get moving.
妈蛋
Fuck me.
长官 我们可能遇上麻烦了
Boss, we might have a situation.
我当然想她了
Yeah, of course I miss her.
我怀念简单平凡的自己
I miss the guy I should have been.
举起双手
Hands where I can see them.
-你发什么疯 -他们是撒萨的人
- The hell are you doing? - They're with Zaza.
麦克 放下武器 他们是好人 信我
Mac, put the weapon down. They're good people, trust me.
放下枪
Put your hands down.
-你不是吧 -放下
- Really? - Yeah.
里面有骷髅面罩 还有机关枪
Skull mask in there and a submachine gun.
你带我们走进这个临时军营 然后集齐人手干掉我们
You, go in hut to hut rounding up everyone in this village.
麦克 你快放下枪
Mac, put the fucking weapon down, now.
你特么是不是傻啊
The fuck are you playing at?
别这样 我们不会伤害你们
Please, please. We mean no harm.
再说最后一遍 举起双手
Last time, mate, hands where I can see them.
你赶紧放下枪 不然别怪我无情
And you, get that fucking weapon down before I make you.
你想知道18特遣部队一事 对吧
Task Force 18. That's what you wanted, right?
那是一支驻扎在伊♥拉♥克♥的特种部队
It was a spec-ops unit in Iraq.
路上被炸♥弹♥袭击
Got hit by an IED.
追那些坏人追到当地一个村庄
Tracked the bad guys back to a local village,
然后大开杀戒
shooting anyone that got in their way.
不分男女老幼
And I mean fucking anyone.
怀亚特 我认真的
Wyatt, I mean it.
现在的情景简直是往日重现
It ended up just like this, man.
我拿枪指着我最好的兄弟
Me with a weapon pointed on my best buddy.
只是那一次 我开枪了
Only that time, I pulled the fucking trigger.
所以别逼我
So, please.
你最好判断正确
Better be right.
我判断没错
I am.
说吧
All right.
是
Yes.
也不是 撒萨确实对我们很好
And no. Zaza has been good to us.
想到了
I'm sure he has.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
闪躲
Move!
进屋
Inside!
走
Move!
左侧遇敌
Contact left!
"信我" "他们是好人" 这可都是你说的啊
"Trust him," he says! "They're good people!"
别幼稚了 麦克
Not now, Mac!
妈蛋
Fuck.
离车太远了
Vehicle, far end!
你跑过去 我拖住他们
You make a run for it, I'll hold them off.
-快去 -不行
- Go! - No, no, no!
你别想闯完祸 再扮董存瑞演一出自我牺牲
You don't get to screw up and then act the hero!
我这种人跟英雄差了十万八千里 麦克
I'm very fucking far from being a hero, Mac!
哎呀呀 我们有看法一致的时候了
All right, we agree on something, then!
你真是萌贱萌贱啊
Cute! Very cute!
该死 我没弹♥药♥了
Fuck, I'm out!
给
Here!
认识你 此生无憾
Nice knowing you.
你压制住对方 我去搞定那辆车
Suppressive fire, I'll secure the vehicle.
我数到三
On three!
三
Three!
-麦克 等下 -怎么了
- Mac, wait! - What?
大衮当时确实去拿枪了
Yes, Dagon reached for his weapon!
但他也是被我逼上了绝路
But I didn't give him much of a choice.
好 继续战斗 准备好了吗
Okay, back on the clock! Ready?
好了 行动
Yeah, move!
该死
Fuck.
该死
Fuck!
前进
Moving!
给点力啊
Come on.
怎么样了 麦克
How you doing, Mac?
怀亚特 我们走
Wyatt, let's go!
该死
Fuck!
妈蛋
Shit!
怀亚特
Wyatt!
你还好吧
You okay?
可以吗 我们走 快
Yeah? Let's go, move!
开车
Go!
"还好人 好你个死人头"
"Good fucking people"?
混♥蛋♥
Dick.
下午好
Good afternoon.
你是负责人吗
Are you in charge?
听着 我们得找负责人谈一下
Listen, we need to speak to the person in charge.
你是这里管事的人吗 我找负责人
Are--are you the boss? The boss?
你们的负责人呢
Where is your boss?
拿走我的手♥机♥ 我的钱 摸我屁♥股♥
Grab my phone, grab my money, grab my ass.
你开心就好
Whatever you like.
我们是和平工作者 西方援助者
We are peace workers! Western aid!
你们真想挑起国际事端吗
Do you really want to start an international incident?
去你大爷的
Go fuck yourself.
妈蛋
Fuck!
诺文与卡特里娜
金发妞儿
Yo, Blondie!
别推了
Quit shoving!
我说了 我们是和平工作者
I told you, we're peace workers!
欢迎进监狱 妹子们
Welcome to the neighborhood, ladies.
去死吧
Fuck you!
你找的士兵们在我这里
I believe I have the soldiers you're looking for.
我这就过去
I will come for them.
如果消息传出去了
What do you think happens if word gets out
说我把英国♥军♥人交给毒枭 你觉得会有什么后果
that I handed over British military to a drug warlord?
军队会没收我拥有的一切
The army will strip me of everything I have.
但监狱是个危险之地
But prisons can be dangerous.
这里出人命很正常
People meet with accidents.
如果你有办法
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表