剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
and I think if we cut one wire, no matter which one--
-都会引爆核弹 -没错
- It'll detonate anyway. - Exactly.
那我们怎么办
All right, so what are we doing?
引爆核弹并非易事
Okay, so it's not easy to set off a nuclear device.
所以才需要专家出马
It's why you need experts.
如果我们朝核弹打一枪
So I think if we-- if we shoot the bomb,
就不会引爆了
it will not detonate.
啥 你要"朝核弹打一枪"
I'm sorry, you're saying "shoot the bomb"?
不是 想要阻止爆♥炸♥
No, okay, so to stop the detonation process
就得停止计时
we need to stop the timers,
所以我们得打烂计时器的电池
so we need to target the countdown battery.
可是还有防毁坏装置
Except there's some tamper-proof shit in the way.
所以也许能用子弹射穿
Which is why a bullet might work.
你就是让我朝核弹开枪啊
So you are saying shoot the bomb!
我解释过了
As I explained,
打一枪很有可能不会引爆
shooting it will most likely not set it off.
用子弹射击热核装置 我很方啊
I am not comfortable putting a live round into a thermonuclear device.
-就说一句 -40秒
- Just saying. - 40 seconds.
精准射击大概能摧毁动力装置 但是...
A precise shot could damage the power supply, but--
"很有可能"和"大概能"都很悬啊
"Most likely" and "could" are not phrases I'm comfortable with.
行吧 那你有啥高招
Okay, yeah, yeah. What was your plan again.
不管了 就朝核弹开枪吧
All right, fuck it. Let's shoot the bomb.
-电池在哪儿 -固定在左边
- Where's the battery? - It's the casing on the left.
不对 是和供能线一样在右边
No, it's over here on the right with the supply wire.
不不不
No, no, no--
我很了解这种装置
I know what I'm fucking talking about.
-你确定吗 -嗯
- Are you sure? - Yes.
智者千虑 难免有失嘛
I--I mean, there's margin for error, of course.
30秒
30 seconds.
确不确定
Yes or no?
确定
Yes.
我信你
Good enough for me.
没反应
Nothing happened.
这是好事吧
I mean, that's a good thing, right?
嗯 除非我们只是打烂了显示器
Yeah, unless we just damaged the display
其实没阻止倒计时
and the actual countdown is still going.
20秒后见分晓
Well, we've got 20 seconds to find out.
借这个机会 跟你说一声
It's probably a good time to tell you
如果我们顺利脱身
that if we get out of this alive,
我就不干了
I'm kinda done with this life.
这是我的临终遗言
There's my last words.
我背井离乡 迷失了自我
This is not Russia, and this is not me.
我知道切特里在哪儿
And I know where Chetri is.
你这个小婊砸
Fucking asshole.
三 二
Three...two...
大家还好吧
Is everyone okay?
啥叫"还好" 长官
Define "okay," sir.
哈桑死了
Hassan is dead.
核弹启动了爆♥炸♥倒计时
The nuke got primed to blow.
别担心 被我打穿了
But don't worry, I shot it.
啥 你射穿了核弹
S-sorry, you shot it?
-管用了吗 -没有啊 麦克
- Did that work? - No, Mac, it didn't.
还是引爆了
It went off.
你刚才没听见爆♥炸♥声吗
You didn't hear it?
亏我刚才还很担心你这个混♥蛋♥
To think I was worried about you dickheads.
等下 切特里呢
Wait, where's Chetri?
莎科娃
Zarkova.
她刚才说知道切特里在哪儿 所以我放她走了
She said she knew where she was and I let her go.
你怎么没跟她一起走
And why the hell didn't you go with her?
我也很难办 长官
I had to make a choice, sir.
她担心帕维尔看到我 会对切特里不利
She was afraid of what Pavel might do to Chetri if he saw me.
没事了 我来救你了
It's okay, I'm here to help you.
没事了
It's okay.
不 有事
No, it's not.
你不知道他的野心
You have no idea what he's gonna do.
帕维尔
Pavel?
卡特里娜
Katrina.
看来你终究还是选择了另一阵营
I'm thinking you have finally chosen a side.
你刚才都想杀了我
You were willing to kill me.
我也是不得已而为之
I'm willing to do what needs to be done.
帕维尔 听我说
Pavel, listen to me.
无论计划如何
Whatever you are planning to do,
你都不必强求自己
you don't need to do this.
我们还可以回国
We can still go home.
我们可以过回从前的生活
现在还来得及 拜托 帕维尔
如果你真的爱过我 就收手吧
我告诉过你
我不叫帕维尔
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
莎科娃呢
What about Zarkova?
你觉得她忠于哪方
Where do you think her loyalties lie?
-她的祖国 -你确定吗
- With her country. - You sure of that?
她是个优秀的士兵
I think she's a good soldier
只是不得不做出许多艰难的抉择
that's had a lot of very difficult decisions to make.
你似乎很喜欢她啊
Sounds like someone who has a crush.
你是第二次这样措辞了
That's the second time you've done that.
第一次 你说我"有种自负"
The first was when you said I had "an arrogance."
细微的语言问题 但你出错了两次
Barely worth noticing, but twice now.
你的句子结构有问题
It's your sentence construction.
英语似乎不是你的母语
It's almost like someone who's learned English as a second language.
我为何在此
Why am I here?
你到底是谁
Who are you, really?
你太疑神疑鬼了
You're being absurd.
最后一遍 你是谁
One last time-- who are you?
亚历山大
Alexander!
放下武器
亚历山大
Alexander.
他们想查明帕维尔的真实情况
They--they wanted to find out about Pavel
以证明我所言是真
to corroborate my story.
"他们"是谁
And who is "they"?
A小队 俄联邦安♥全♥局♥
Alpha Group? FSB?
这么说吧
Let's just say...
比那两个级别更高
this goes higher up than that.
帕维尔似乎想逼迫西方与俄♥罗♥斯♥开战
They think that Pavel is trying to force the West and Russia into a war
并且双方只能用武力解决问题
that neither side can avoid.
他们认为20分部是阻止他的最佳人选
And the feeling is that 20 might be best placed to stop him.
抱歉 今天太混乱了 我捋一下头绪
I'm sorry, it's been a long day. Let me just get this straight.
俄♥罗♥斯♥请求我们的帮助
Russia's asking for our help?
对
Yes.
没错
We are.
欢迎来到莫斯科 上校
Welcome to Moscow, Colonel.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表