剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
I was only four.
但我很走运
But I was lucky.
我被一对好心夫妇收养了
Brought up by a lovely couple
他们甚至不介意自己的女儿要去当警♥察♥
who didn't even mind when their daughter announced she wanted to be a cop.
我从警校毕业那天
Day of graduation from the Academy,
他在外面等我
he's outside, waiting for me.
你们俩当时可有得"聊"了
Must have been an interesting conversation.
他跟我道歉了
He said he was sorry,
他说为了弥补 要他做什么都愿意
said he'd do anything to make amends.
于是我让他离开
So I asked him to leave,
永远消失
for good.
他如今又现身了
And now he's back.
如果批准我的团队行动 我们可以抓住他
If my team was reactivated, we could take him down.
如果你想假意对我打感情牌
If you're going to try emotional manipulation,
至少提升一下演技
at least make it subtle.
听着
Look.
我不是那个意思
That-- that wasn't meant like that.
别装了 你根本我不在意我
Come on, you don't really give a shit about me.
你只是把我当做要征服的对象
I'm just another obstacle for you to overcome.
我确实是为公事而来
Look, this was a courtesy call.
这样一颗核弹 落入坏人之手
A nuke like that in the wild
少说也会造成几十万死伤
is a sixfigure death toll on a good day.
我就知道你是这样的人
You're exactly what I expected.
啥 你都不了解我 你怎么能这么说
What-- you don't know anything about me. How can you say that?
是吗
Really?
除了这份工作 你还有什么
What have you got outside all this?
朋友 家人
Friends? Family?
正常的生活
A real life?
你家冰箱上都贴着罪犯档案
You've got criminal profiles on your fridge
你还反过来说我
and you want to give me a lecture?
你真敏锐 麦卡利斯特中士
You're very perceptive, Sergeant McAllister.
你想怎样 逮捕我吗
What are you gonna do? Arrest me?
真是很敏锐了
Again, very perceptive.
如有必要 也是可以的
If I have to.
我可没有手铐的钥匙
I don't have the keys to these, you know.
你逗我呢吧
You're kidding me, right?
对
Yes.
我逗你呢
I'm kidding.
住手
Stop!
该死 你先走 我拖住他们
Shit. You go, I'll hold them off.
这边
This way.
该死 我们只能跳下去了
Shit, we might have to jump.
跳
Go!
-对不住 亲 -抱歉 我之后再跟你解释
- Sorry, love! - I'm sorry. I'll explain later.
新街场 雪兰莪赛马公会
我自己回去
I'll make my own way back.
他把保镖留在外面了
He's leaving his security detail behind.
他进赛马场了
He's getting inside the racetrack.
显然 信口是该赛马♥会♥的大股东
Apparently the Shun-Ko own a majority share in the place.
我有种不祥的预感 麦基特里克是和他们会面
I have a bad feeling McKitterick may be meeting with them.
盯住他
Stay on him.
记住 不准轻易交手
And remember: strict rules of engagement.
未有不测 我们只能盯梢
We can only observe unless something goes wrong.
收到
Copy that.
我们不能妄动麦基特里克
Which means we can't touch McKitterick
除非得到马来警方批准
until the Malaysian police give us the okay.
记住 别轻举妄动
Consider that underlined twice.
干什么
What?
你干什么 得听命行事
What are you doing? You know our orders.
给你们下的命令 我又不归他管
Your orders, not mine.
盯紧目标 没有批准 不准交手
To observe until we get permission to engage,
万一毛子乱来 直接抓走了高级专员呢...
but what if the crazy Russian wants to just grab the High Commissioner and--
那我们就得"迫不得已"出手了
Well, we'd be forced to intervene.
别玩火
It's not gonna happen, all right?
我们的行动 按我们的规矩来
Our op, our rules.
如有不测 莎科娃
When it comes down to it, Sarkova,
我们可不管你
you're kind of expendable.
"谢谢"提醒 中士
Thank you for reminding me, Sergeant.
威胁得"好"
Nicely handled.
莎科娃行动了 我们紧跟其后
Sarkova's moving in, we're following.
该死
Shit.
走楼梯
Stairs.
早上好 高级专员
Morning, High Commissioner.
你 坐下
You, sit.
那晚是你
It was you.
你是老鼠吧
Laoshu, yes?
枪杀英国士兵的人就是你
You're the one who killed the British soldier.
你跟谁一起来的
Who are you here with?
很不幸 我是独自前来
Well, unfortunately, I am alone.
因为你把我的队员们也都干掉了
Because you took out my team, as well.
三楼 六人
她刚汇报情况了
She just gave us a sit-rep.
三楼 六个敌人
Third floor, six Tangos.
杀戴维斯的人也在那儿
And she's with Davis' killer.
与我们的行动无关
Well, that's not our op.
我们得专注任务
We stay on mission.
还有其他人
出去看看
总部 目标在三楼
Zero, we have Alpha target on the third floor.
我看到了很多敌人
I got a visual on multiple Tangos.
请求交手
Permission to engage.
多亏有B队
Thanks to Bravo,
梁警督批准我们必要时交手
Inspector Leong has got us permission to engage in exceptional circumstances,
安全救出目标
so extract and secure the target.
签字
Sign.
你知道后果吧
You understand what happens
我授予你们的车辆外交通行证
if I give your vehicle diplomatic clearance
万一他们发现是我所为怎么办
and then my actions are discovered?
欠了信口的债 就别想安然脱身
A man in debt to the Shun-Ko cannot walk away.
不管你把家人藏在哪儿 我们都会找到他们
You could hide your family, but we will find them.
这点我敢肯定
Of this I am sure.
如果我签字呢
If I agree to sign?
他们就不会有事
They will be safe.
我保证
You have my word.
此事不能被人知晓
No one can know about this.
车辆外交通行证
批准
请理解 我们别无选择
Please understand, none of this is a choice.
我对此深表遗憾
And for that, I am sorry.
麦基特里克 快走
McKitterick, move!
快走
Move!
趴下
Get down!
老鼠
Laoshu!
他从后面楼梯逃跑了
He's escaping down the back stairs!
别管他了
Forget him.
你能走吗
Can you move?
-诺文 我们走 -收到
- Novin, let's go! - Copy that!
领路
On point!
左侧遇敌
Contact left!
弯腰 低头 快走
Get down, head down! Move, move!
右侧遇敌
Contact right!
-你没事吧 -瞧你们干的好事
- You okay? - You realize what you've done?
这下 他们会拿我家人开刀了
They'll come after my family now!
早知今日 你当初就不该和信口同流合污
Well, then you shouldn't have gotten in bed with the Shun-Ko.
-大量敌人来袭 -前进 我领路
- More incoming! - Move, on me!
立刻带领目标撤离
Moving to extract Target Alpha now!
前进
Moving!
我拖住他们 你们快走
I'll hold back till you're clear!
B队在路上了
Bravo's en route.
在地下停车场会合
Rendezvous at the underground car park.
靠左
Keep left.
B队 敌人来袭
Bravo, Tangos on their way.
保持警惕 我自己想办法脱身
Stay sharp. I'll make my own way.
让目标撤回他批准的外交通行证
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表