剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
加布里埃拉的手♥机♥中有交易指示
Gabriela's cell phone contained instructions for the deal.
手提箱中的八万是定金
The $80,000 there, that buys a seat at the table.
便携式核弹的位置在撒萨的加密追踪器上
Zaza has an encrypted tracker with the location of the suitcase nukes.
一千万加密货币打到他的账户上以后
Ten million in cryptocurrency goes into his account
他才会告知位置
and he hands it over,
剩下的一千万随后再打给他
then a further 10 million is sent
军♥火♥掮客拿到核弹后才会打钱
once the broker gets her hands on the weapons.
人和人之间就不能多一点信任吗
That's a lot of trust.
所以才派军♥火♥掮客出面啊 "天才"
That's why they use an arms broker, genius.
靠 我们当初该悄悄跟着她去找核弹
Shit, we could've trailed her all the way to the package.
干脆别理缉毒局了
Why don't we just say "screw you" to the DEA
我们直接抓住撒萨不就好了
and grab Zaza ourselves?
反正我们的任务就是追回失窃核弹
Retrieving the stolen nukes is all that matters.
2012年
2012.
掸派毒枭严刑逼问撒萨他的首个制毒工厂位置
The Shan drug lords grab and torture Zaza for the location of his first meth labs.
他们严刑拷打了他七天
They work him over for seven days,
他依然面不改色 守口如瓶
he barely cracks a smile.
估计"金发妞"也没什么高招
So I doubt that blondie here will fare any better.
我们得查出核弹位置
We need that location.
他约见了军♥火♥掮客 那就派人假扮 前去接头
He's expecting an arms broker, so we send him one.
诺文
Novin.
是 长官
Yes, sir?
你假扮掮客去接头
You'll be taking her place.
遵命
Copy that.
好吧 万一撒萨认识掮客呢
Right, what if Zaza knows what the broker looks like?
那就说她生病了
Then she's been taken ill
或者出于安全考虑 换人了
or has security concerns and has sent a replacement.
得往他的账户打一千万
Right now, he's expecting $10 million into an account.
我们手头可没那么多钱
We don't have that kind of loose change kicking around.
确实没有 但我们有这个
No, we don't, but we do have this.
莎科娃之前用来窃取我们文件的数据浸取器
Data leacher Zarkova used to access our files.
行吧 哪壶不开提哪壶
Yes, let's bring that up again.
你激活后 我就能远程用其接入撒萨的追踪器
You activate it, I'll remotely tune it to Zaza's tracker.
十到十五分钟就能获取他的数据
We'll suck up his data in 10, 15 minutes.
是啊
Right.
让撒萨傻乎乎坐那儿十到十五分钟等待汇款
10, 15 minutes Zaza's sitting there expecting millions and getting dick.
值得一试
The risk is worth it.
-我加入 -非常好
- I'm in. - Very good.
近距离侦察接头点情况
I want a closed-target recce of the venue.
闭路电视分布 监控盲点
CCTV placements, surveillance blind spots,
潜入和撤离点
infil, exfil points.
撒萨一到 我们就行动
The moment Zaza arrives, we go to work.
长官
Sir.
我闯入并偷偷翻了你的房♥间
I broke in to have a snoop around.
实话实说
Honesty.
好心计
Interesting ploy.
这儿又不是四季酒店
Not exactly the Four Seasons, is it?
那你也不能随便搜
It's all mine.
你和怀亚特怎么回事
What's the deal with you and Wyatt?
没事
There's no deal.
劳伦 别睁眼说瞎话
Lauren, you and I know that's bullshit.
你搜集了他从前的任务档案
You've got files on his previous job.
你们到了我的地盘
See, you're on my turf now,
我肯定要把你们调查得一清二楚
and I do my homework and I do it well.
我对你了如指掌
But I know all about you.
我知道劳里
About Lowry.
还有埃德里西
And Idrisi.
还知道你曾经打断指挥官的下巴
And the fact that you broke your Commanding Officer's jaw once,
真是...
which is...
令我"性"致大增
quite a turn-on.
不是吧 还用美人计啊
Seriously? You think that's gonna work?
我们小队会尽全力阻止核弹外流
My team are doing everything to stop these nukes.
我一定会查明你的小算盘
So whatever your game is, I'll find out.
你们打算蒙骗一个臭名昭著的军阀
You're about to rip off a notorious warlord
骗走他的两千万
for $20 million.
万一事情败露
If it goes wrong,
我们都会被他追杀
he's gonna come after all of us.
不死不休
And he's not gonna stop till we're dead.
你可能时日无多了 及时享乐吧
So there may not be a tomorrow.
吻你就像吻一条蛇
That was like kissing a snake.
我改进了装置
I've modified the device.
你离目标越近
The closer you are to the target,
数据传输就会越快
the faster the data will transfer.
嗯 你怎么不再加把劲
Yeah, well, why don't you modify it some more
这样我就不用为了任务对他投怀送抱了
so I don't have to sit on his face to get it done.
我是好意
I'm trying to help you here.
抱歉 我不是针对你
I'm sorry. It's not about you.
我就是得理清头绪
Just let me get my head around this.
我知道作战部以前有个"技术男"
I know there was someone else in the crib before.
行了 你已经做得很好了
No, you--you're doing a great job, okay?
一等兵 延森
Lance Corporal Jensen.
我查过了
I looked it up.
嗯
Yeah.
我之前...
I used to...
出任务时 都是他透过通讯远程指挥
hear his voice in my ear when we were working and...
可我现在记不起来了
Can't remember it now.
他的声音 我...
How he sounded, I...
我不记得了
I'm forgetting it.
给你个忠告
Some free advice:
记住 这只是个任务
Remember, it's just a job.
按时出勤 别亲近任何人
Clock in, clock out, don't get close to anyone.
我得问一句 那是什么玩意
I gotta ask, what the hell is that?
虎骨酒
Tiger bone wine.
来一杯吗
Would you like to try?
双倍波旁威士忌 谢谢
Bourbon, double. Thank you.
-双倍波旁威士忌 -谢谢
- Double bourbon. - Thank you.
怎么
What?
我现在出任务连酒也不能喝了
Now I can't drink on the job?
悠着点 兄弟 今晚可能有得忙了
Just take it slow, mate. Might be a long night.
有件事我很不解
One thing I didn't quite get.
什么事
Yeah?
大衮的这些照片
These file photos of Dagon.
-你发现了吗 -发现什么
- You see it? - See what?
照片中 他都是左手持枪
Well, in every one of them, weapon's in his left hand.
你放倒他时 他却是右手持枪
When you downed him, gun was in his right.
那又如何 他左右手都灵活呗
So what? He's ambidextrous.
你想说啥
What's your point?
有发现 就通知我们
Give us a shout if you see anything.
想谈谈 也可以喊我们
Or if you want to talk about anything.
凌晨四点了 撒萨还没来
4 A.M., still no sign of Zaza.
一会儿就日出了
The sun will be up soon.
也许交易取消了
Maybe the deal is not happening.
怎么了
What is it?
捕捉到了一些情报通讯
Picked up some intelligence chatter
来自你给我们的那些俄无线电频道
on the Russian channels you gave us access to.
关于"翠鸟"
About Kingfisher?
不是
No.
事关贝斯♥诺♥夫上校
About Colonel Beshnov.
他将你认定为叛徒
He's labeled you a defector.
国家公敌
An official enemy of the state.
好吧
Okay, okay.
那我得回去
So I have to go back.
为自己正名
Clear my name.
卡特里娜...
Katrina...
回国...
returning home...
我们追回核弹...
We track down these nukes...
也许可以免我一死
maybe I can avoid a bullet.
至少不会当场击毙我
On arrival at least.
还有件事
There's another thing.
你曾说很担心贝斯♥诺♥夫上校
You said you were worried about Colonel Beshnov.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表