剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
Yeah, it's me.
派人来接我
I need a ride.
他们快完成了
他们一完成 就将其转移
开始清理收尾
你不打算请我进来吗
Aren't you going to invite me in?
你之前还说我去找你 太冒险了
I find it interesting you say me coming to you is a risk,
结果你自己找上门了
yet you show up here,
还没打一声招呼
unannounced.
英国♥军♥方把我的律师带走了
British military have taken my lawyer.
我倒是记得 你保证过不会让他们碍事
I seem to remember you assuring me they wouldn't be a problem.
他知道多少
How much does he know?
什么都不知道
Nothing.
至少我觉得他不知道 但...
At least I thought not, but...
如果他们费这么大力气带走他...
if they've gone out of their way to take him--
你信任他吗
Do you trust him?
他是个律师
He's a lawyer.
这么说 你要我去解决此事
So you need me to sort it out.
我们是合作伙伴
We're partners.
我们是这种关系吗
Is that what we are?
你知道我当初是自学成才吗
Did you know I was self-taught?
穆♥斯♥林♥理事会把我赶出学校
The Muslim Council forced me out of university.
他们瞧不起我
They looked down on me.
反对我的信仰
Took exception to my beliefs.
但我却听说不是这样
I heard differently.
我听说当时发生了一起事故
I heard there was an incident.
不 其实是...
No. It was...
是政♥治♥原因
it was political.
也许对你来说 很难理解
That's probably hard for you to understand.
你出身富贵 名门望族
With your background, your breeding.
一生都顺风顺水
Never had a door slammed closed on you in your life.
我们的出身并不重要
Where we come from doesn't matter.
我们的现状才重要
Where we are at does.
计划没变吧
And the plan remains the same, yes?
精密型放射性烟雾弹
Precise radiological dispersal devices.
含有脏弹
Contained dirty bombs.
将在全市的清♥真♥寺引爆
Detonated in mosques around the city
将他们的朝拜之地夷为平地
to irradiate their places of worship.
你没隐瞒我什么事吧
There is nothing else I need to know?
安杰丽
Anjali.
我不是你手下的杂工
I am not your little washer man.
别颐指气使地跟我说话
You should mind your tone.
你这辈子都在等一个伯乐相中你
All your life, you've waited for someone to believe in you.
相信你的才能
In your potential.
我只是想为大业出一份力
I just want to be part of this.
你之前从来不关心这些细节问题
You have never concerned yourself with all these details before.
也许我开始亲自干"脏活儿"了呢
Maybe I'm starting to get my hands dirty.
一定要铐住我吗
Are these cuffs absolutely necessary?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
这场宴会太不好玩了
I've been to better parties.
我给你带了干净衣服 兄弟
Brought you a change of clothes, mate.
我们想回去来着
We wanted to come back.
没事 兄弟 我懂
Don't sweat it, bro. I get it.
凡事以任务优先 对吧
Mission comes first, right?
另外 我得知了一些事情
Besides, I got some information.
我们都知道瓦塔卡不是好人
We all know that Vartak's dirty, right?
但我提到核弹时 她却一脸茫然
When I mentioned the nukes, she drew a blank.
就像她刚得知一样
Like it was, news to her.
那她就不是"翠鸟"了
Well, that takes her off the Kingfisher list, right?
嗯
Yeah.
律师老哥这边有什么进展
And what about lawyer boy here?
他手里有我们需要的情报吗
Has he got the intel we need?
他最好有
He better bloody have to.
给你带了杯咖啡
Got you some coffee, mate.
谢了
Thanks.
萨米拉一事 我很遗憾
Sorry about Samira.
我跟她其实也不熟
Yeah, I didn't really know her.
我是替她遗憾
No, I meant for her.
-这边走 先生 -谢谢 先生
- This way, sir. - Thank you. Yes, sir.
这里不错啊
Nice place.
租金贵得吓人
Rent's a bastard.
我来盯着大厅
I'll keep eyes on the lobby, mate.
若有异常 就通知我们
Give us a shout if you see anything.
你别一直推我
You don't need to keep shoving me.
你把手中瓦塔卡的情报都给我们 我就不推了
I'll stop shoving you when you give us all the intel you have on Vartak.
在此之前 赶紧走 混♥蛋♥
Until then, keep moving, asshole.
不是吧
给你
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
小杯黑咖啡 谢谢
Short black, please.
我九点有面试
I had a job interview at 9:00.
结果就这么倒霉
Just what I needed.
要是他们因为小小咖啡渍不雇佣你
If they're not gonna hire you over a few coffee stains,
那就去他们的
fuck 'em, right?
谢谢
Thanks.
你们俩小伙对未来有规划吗
So, do you lads have a plan for the future, then?
干♥你♥们这一行 前途有限啊
This career of yours is pretty finite.
说不好 也许会进指挥部吧
I don't know. Probably end up in command.
指挥部
Command?
别怪我打击你 大兵哥
I hate to break it to you, soldier,
你不可不是当军官的料
but you're hardly Sandhurst material.
你呢
You?
我有规划
Yeah, I got a plan.
给自己找个不错的吧台椅
Find myself a nice bar stool.
最好是在海景房♥里
Preferably one with an ocean view.
你俩一个做着当指挥官的白日梦
So what we have here is a deluded CO
一个打算当酒鬼
and an alcoholic-in-training.
两位 如果愿意
Fellas, if yous want,
我可以带你俩投资
I could throw together a little portfolio for yas.
股票之类 手续费给你们打个折
Some stocks, shares. Mates rates.
毕竟 你们懂的
On account of the fact that, you know...
我的小命可是在你们手里
you might fucking shoot me.
你接离婚案吗
You handle divorces?
-你们签婚前协议了吗 -没有
- Do you have a prenup? - No.
没有婚姻财产吗
No marital assets?
也没有这种
Not as such, no.
好吧
Okay.
下次
Next time,
找一个讨厌你的女人
just find a woman who hates you
给她买♥♥个房♥子
and buy her a house.
这会拯救你
It'll save you.
良心建议
Good advice.
别闹 我是认真的
It's not funny.
通讯和监控出现干扰
Getting interference on comms and surveillance.
-手♥机♥也是 -有人搞鬼吗
- Cell phones too. - Deliberate?
看来有人封闭这里了
It looks like someone's closing the place off.
我们得有人进去
One of us needs to go in.
过去一天中 作战部受袭
Past 24 hours, crib's been hit,
我中枪 对方还想杀死怀亚特中士
I've been shot, and they tried to execute Sergeant Wyatt.
如果即将发生更可怕的事呢
What if something much worse is on its way?
走走 快走
Go, go, go, move!
你想干什么
What do you think you're doing?
-我去增援 -你看过我的档案了
- I'm the one going in. - You've seen my file.
应对这种情况是我们A小队的绝活儿
This kind of situation is Alpha Group's speciality.
-你中枪了 -我当时穿了防弹衣
- You took a bullet. - The vest took the bullet.
你目前还不适合出外勤
You're not ready to go back into action.
当时是你自己冒险去对付勾盘
You were the one taking risks going after Gopan on your own.
他伤害了我们自己人
He took down one of ours.
我不能就让他这么跑了
I wasn't letting him walk away from that.
自己人
One of ours?
我就是那么一说
Figure of speech.
上校
Colonel...
我们俩都无法再失去一个团队了
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表