剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
Wyatt, here.
旁路绕过安保封锁
Bypassing security lockdown.
正在接入
Patching in.
接入系统
楼梯间大门已打开
Stairwell doors opening now.
前往中♥央♥控制室
Moving down to central control.
化武储藏室的守卫失联了
The security in chemical storage not responding.
我让人前去查看 提醒大家
I'll get men to check and alert the others.
不 你跟他们一起去查看
No, you will go with them.
说好的"并肩作战 而非听命于你"呢
What happened to working with you and not for you?
总部 将你接入主网络
Zero, hooking you into the main network.
我进入系统了
I have eyes on their systems.
三颗导弹正在添加燃料 进行到90%了
Three missiles refueling, currently at 90%.
B1 B4 即将打开你们的大门
Bravos one and four, working on your doors.
门已经开了
They're opening already.
不是我
That's not me.
遇敌 全体注意
Engaging Tangos, all call signs.
小心背后
Watch your backs!
遇敌
Contact!
毒气泄漏
Gas, gas, gas!
前进
Moving!
怀亚特 怀亚特
Wyatt. Wyatt!
谢了 兄弟
Cheers mate.
燃料添加完成
全体注意
All units be advised:
导弹燃料添加完成
missile refueling complete.
我们被火力压制了 雷♥管♥室被封锁了
We're pinned, priming room blocked.
B2 B3 我吸引火力
Bravos two and three, I'll draw their fire.
你们绕到控制室
You circle round to the control room.
莎科娃左边 诺文右边
Zarkova left, Novin right.
敌众你寡 应付不来怎么办
What if they overrun you?
火力压制 前进
Pressing. Move!
输入发射密♥码♥
启动发射程序
锁定目标
全体注意 发射程序已启动
All units, launch sequence started.
目标位置
Target locations:
巴黎 柏林 伦敦
Paris, Berlin, London.
B1 B4 立刻过来
Bravos one and four, get up here now!
总部 门锁了
Zero, the door's sealed.
不是早就该打开了吗
I thought they were supposed to be open now.
二级协议
Secondary protocol,
因毒气泄漏 大门已封锁
the sector's locking down due to the chemical leak.
我们原路返回吧
I say we go back the way we came.
收到
Roger that.
防弹门
Bulletproof?
一试便知
One way to find out.
发射程序已启动
锁定目标
伦敦
四分钟后发射 正想办法终止
Four minutes to launch. Trying to disable.
停止发射程序
Cancel countdown.
你需要超驰密♥码♥
You need the override code.
换我是你 就不会开枪
I wouldn't pull the trigger if I were you.
我还挺想念帕维尔
You know, I sort of miss Pavel.
虽然他戴着假面生活 但起码不穷凶极恶
I know he wasn't real, but he wasn't this.
你想知道我的真实姓名吗
Do you want to know my real name?
我已经知道了
I already know.
你叫丹尼斯·布鲁塞洛夫
You're Denis Brusilov.
你和哥哥曾被多户人家收养 却总是不受待见
In and out of foster homes with his older brother, unwanted.
你以为这就是根源吗
You think that's what all this is about?
我看过帕洛夫斯基的文件了
I've read Pokrovsky's files.
他们早将你的心态摸透了
They knew what it would mean to you
先将你孤立 再选中你
to be singled out, to be chosen.
一个不达目的 誓不罢休的"钝器"
The blunt instrument that would not stop,
这就是你对他们的全部意义
that's all you were to them.
但你心理变♥态♥
But you are sick.
他当初不该招惹你
He should have left you alone.
至少 他们当初选择了我
At least they chose me.
不
No!
我们需要终止密♥码♥
We need the disarm code!
首要目标身亡 重复 首要目标身亡
Target Alpha down. Repeat. Target Alpha down!
库拉根死了 谁开的枪
Kuragin's dead? Who got him?
莎科娃
Zarkova.
你让她帮我把他射成马蜂窝
You have her put an extra round in him for me.
只有他知道终止密♥码♥
He had the disarm code!
2分50秒后发射 总部 能搞定吗
2:50 to launch. Zero, can you override?
不能 被封锁了
Negative. They're locked in.
拒绝访问
要不把这里炸了吧
What if we blow the facility?
两头安装炸♥弹♥ 每个燃料箱各一枚
Two directional charges, one on each refueling tank.
液氧与精炼煤油反应
Liquid oxygen meets refined kerosene.
能把这里炸个稀巴烂
That makes one hell of a boom.
好 你们俩去找出路
All right. You clear a path out.
长官 我们不能让你去冒险
Boss, we can't let you do that.
你们说了不算 这是命令
You're not letting me. It's an order.
快去
Now go.
B2 另一枚炸♥弹♥在你那里吧
Bravo two, you have the other charge?
我们燃料站见
Meet me at the refueling station.
莎科娃中枪了
Zarkova's been hit.
如果我抛下她
If I leave her...
任务为重 这是命令
This is the mission. You have your orders.
没事 走吧
It's okay, go.
-你走吧 -不
- Go. - No.
你逃不出去
You won't make it.
我会拖累你
I'm a dead weight.
换我 就会抛下你
I'd leave you.
快走
Go.
好
Okay.
出口安全
Exit's clear.
前往出口 我们在此待命
Headed to the exfil and we'll standby.
这里
Over here.
60秒倒计时
Set the timer for 60 seconds.
你看错我了 我不会不顾任务去救人 长官
I guess you're wrong about me risking the mission to save someone, boss.
是啊
Yeah.
听我口令 三
On my mark, three...
二 一 启动
two...one...mark.
撤退
Move.
快走
Go, go.
总部 怎么回事
Zero, what's happening?
军事中心进入了紧急封锁状态
Facility's gone into emergency lockdown.
肯定是毒气泄漏范围扩大了
The chemical leak must have spread.
总部 我们得赶紧离开
Zero, we need an exit.
正设法让系统判定毒气已清除
Trying to trick the system into thinking the leak is cleared.
不不不 不要啊
No, no, no, no, no.
总部 我们被困住了
Zero, we are trapped.
给点力啊
Come on.
解除封锁 门开了
Lockdown bypassed, opening doors.
-撤退 -快跑
- Move! - Go, go, go!
我们死了吗
Are we dead?
死了不该浑身疼
Death wouldn't be this painful.
全体注意 这里是总部
All call signs, this is Zero;
导弹已确认被销毁
missiles confirmed destroyed.
B3 收到回复
Bravo three, come in.
莎科娃
Zarkova!
回话啊 B3
Come in, Bravo Three.
卡特里娜 卡特里娜
Katrina. Katrina.
别动
Don't move.
我们尽可能稳定住了你的伤势
We've got you stabilized best we can.
你不会有事
You're gonna make it.
都说让你别动了
That would count as moving.
-诺文呢 -别担心
- Where's Novin? - Don't worry.
任务完成 我们都能回家了
Mission complete, we all get to go home.
你也可以回家了
If that's what you want to do.
我不知道国家会视我为好兵 还是叛徒
I don't know if they think I'm a good soldier or a traitor,
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表