剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
If you can,
让她们死得痛苦一点
make sure it hurts.
你刚才为什么那么做
What exactly was the point of that?
跟那个狱警打起来
With the guard. Fighting him.
我们得把那个数据盘拿回来
We gotta get the cloning device back.
失窃核弹的位置
The missing locale?
不 你才不是为了情报
No, that is not what you were doing.
什么意思
Meaning?
莎科娃 你要是有话要说...
Zarkova, you got something to say--
你得知任务终止
You were told the mission was done,
但你还是继续与撒萨周♥旋♥
but you stuck in with Zaza.
当时设备还没复♥制♥完信息
The device hadn't finished leaching his data.
但你收到撤退命令了
Yes, but the order had been given.
还有老鼠 上级让你收手 你却去找他报仇了
And with Laoshu, you went after him despite being told to stand down.
-总得有人去做 -但偏偏就是你
- Someone had to. - Yes, but it was you.
每次都是你
Every time, it is you.
格雷西
Gracie?
我也说不清
I don't know.
你真行
Fuck you.
你见过这种人吗
You ever see those people?
这种人会去酒吧 喝几杯
They go to bars, have a few drinks,
接着找人闹事
start noising folk up.
然后不知不觉 就跟人打起来了
And before you know it, they're in a fight.
乱砸一通 搞得自己头破血流
Smashing up the place, getting their head kicked in.
等到第二天晚上 这样的戏码又会再次上演
And then they get up the next night and do it all over again.
你这是想寻死
You're trying to get yourself killed.
不是
No.
我这是想提醒自己还活着
I'm trying to remember to stay alive.
有时候我感觉
Sometimes I feel like
我没资格活着
I don't deserve to still be here.
我就像是希望有人能来了结我一样
It's like I keep hoping that someone will come and put me down.
但我不断死里逃生
But I keep getting back up.
他来了
Yeah, here he comes.
我就知道他"记挂"老娘
I knew you'd miss me.
谢了
Cheers.
我信了你的邪
Son of a bitch.
"新朋友"
New friends.
有何贵干 妹子们
So, what's the deal, ladies?
监狱干架
Prison yard fight.
你们会死得很惨
Very sad death.
而我和手下的姑娘们会被释放
Me and my girls walk free.
那你真是"傻白甜"啊
And I've got a bridge to sell you.
什么
What?
我也不懂这种说法
I don't understand this either.
你没听过...
You've never heard--
意思是 她很傻很天真
it means she's naive.
我们是英国♥军♥人
We're British military.
干掉我们
You take us down,
你真觉得监狱长会放你们出去
you really think the warden's gonna let you out?
这事传出去 很不好看
Too much risk of talking.
你动她试试看
Don't you do it!
你对她动手 下一个死的就是你
If you cut her, you'll die next.
如果你想出去
If you want out,
我有办法
I've got a way.
放开她
Let her go.
放开她
Let her go.
拿上钥匙
Grab the keys.
该死
Shit.
-你确定这条路通向狱长办公室吗 -确定
- Are you sure this is the way to the warden's office? - Yeah.
-你们走 我拖住他们 -不行
- Go. I'll hold them off. - No.
我们需要那份情报 赶紧走
We need that intel! Get out of here!
把我们的东西还给我们
Give back what you took from us.
我话不说二遍
I won't tell you again.
切掉她的手指
Cut off her fingers.
撒萨让我们毁掉你们的私人物品
Zaza wanted your personal effects destroyed.
我们得清理掉你们的所有踪迹
We need to wipe all trace of you away.
你不知道我们为此费了多大劲
You have no idea what we went through for this.
莎科娃 拿到了吗
Zarkova. We're good?
没有
No.
他们把情报毁了
They destroyed the intel.
-什么 -大批狱警赶来了
- What? - More guards are coming.
帮我个忙 引开狱警
Do me a favor. Keep the guards busy.
我们的家人还在狱中 不能丢下她们
We got family in here. We can't leave them behind.
祝你成功
I hope you make it.
金发妞
Blondie.
要是我越狱成功 有时间喝一杯吗
If I do, and you ever want to get a drink sometime...
亲 我是俄情报部门的暗♥杀♥目标
Darling, I'm on the Russian Intelligence hit list.
我不嫌弃你
I'm not fussy.
祝好运
Good luck.
别开枪
锁门
Lock it.
我说了 别开枪
该死 此路不通
Shit. It's a dead end.
肯定有出路
There'll be a way out.
遇敌
Contact!
你们搞什么
What the fuck are you doing?
我差点开枪
I almost shot you!
我们来救你们
We came to the rescue!
我们不需要救援
We don't need rescuing.
靠 问个好也行啊
Fucking hell, kid, you could at least say hello.
大哥好 靠边站
Hello. Stand back.
靠
Shit.
一群防暴狱警死咬着我们不放呢 快走
We've got a fistful of riot guards up our ass! Move!
有点意思 但我们寡不敌众啊
That sounds like fun, but a little aggressive!
-情报呢 -被毁了
- Intel? - Destroyed.
长官说 也许有别的办法能找到核弹
Boss said there might be another way to find the nukes.
最好如此
Bloody hope so.
-有车吗 -那还用问吗
- Got wheels? - 'Course I got wheels.
没车怎么来这儿
How do you think we got here?
-我们俩飞来的 -你牛
- We flew. - Smartass.
-快走 -我开车
- Hurry. - I'm driving.
你确定吗
You're sure?
90%确定
90%.
95%
95.
你最好别弄错了
You'd bloody better be.
嗯 我确定是她
Yes, I'm sure it's her.
下车
Out.
大山啊
Xander.
去啥好地方啊
Going somewhere nice?
柯川与切特里
我要去机场
I'm going to the airport
远离你们团队掀起的风暴
to try and outrun this shit-storm you've whipped up.
有必要动枪吗
Is that necessary?
切特里监控捕获了所有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
Chetri ran a DRT box on all cell phone signals.
追踪到了你发给撒萨的信息
Traced a message from you to Zaza
然后我的队员就暴露了
just before my soldier was made.
我说过 不能动他
I told you he was off-limits.
你和他联手了
You're working with him.
只有这样 才能控制他
Only so I can control him.
西边有车辆逼近
Vehicle closing in west.
你大概控制不住他了 快走
And I think you may have lost control. Move.
南北都有敌人靠近
Tangos approaching north and south.
得躲起来
Need to move inside.
敌人就在外面
Tangos right outside.
他们在挨门挨户搜查
They're checking doors.
得另找出口
Need to find an alternate exit.
收到
Copy.
说说你和撒萨怎么回事吧
So do you want to tell me about you and Zaza?
我动用了缉毒局的行贿基金
I used the DEA slush funds...
资助撒萨取代了盆川贩毒集团
to back Zaza's takeover of the Punchan Cartel.
作为交换 撒萨给了我大量情报
But I got so much information in return
涉及他的敌对帮派及其所有交易内♥幕♥
about the rival gangs and all the deals going down.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表