剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
Kingfisher. Is that--okay.
这是个人名 还是公♥司♥名
Is that a person or is it a company?
暗号♥
就不能一会儿再问吗
Can't we have this conversation later?
是个暗号♥啊 暗号♥
左侧来敌
Contact left!
快点 该走了
Come on, time to go.
拜托 求求你们
Please, please.
遇敌
Contact!
-放下武器 -前进
- Weapons down! - Moving!
前进
Move.
换弹♥药♥
Changing!
-换弹♥药♥ -前进
- Changing! - Moving!
前进
Move!
该死
Shit.
解决了吗
You done?
嗯
Yeah.
好了
I'm good.
B队 大量敌人来袭
Bravo, we have additional Tangos inbound.
北边大厅
North lobby.
B队 收到吗
Bravo, do you copy?
B队 能听到吗 大量敌人来袭
Bravo, if you can hear me, you have multiple Tangos inbound.
B队 收到吗
Bravo, do you copy?
B队 回话
Bravo, come in.
B队 回话
Bravo, come in.
检查通讯
Comms check.
还是不行
Still nothing.
记得我之前收到了一条短♥信♥
You know that message I got earlier?
然后我说没事
Said it was nothing?
其实有事
Yeah, it was kind of something.
我老婆要离婚
My wife wants a divorce.
啥 "你老婆" 你结婚了
I'm sorry, "your wife"? You're married?
紧急楼梯 大楼边角
Emergency stairwell, far corner.
前进
Moving.
我们三四年没联♥系♥了
I mean, we haven't spoken in, like, three or four years.
趴下
Down.
该死 撤离楼梯被占了
Shit, that's the exfil stairwell.
诺文最好尽快赶过来
Novin better get up here fast.
别开枪 别开枪
Don't shoot, don't shoot!
别动
Don't!
我得配枪
I need a weapon.
放下 赶紧的
Put it down! I mean it!
遇敌
Contact!
遇敌
Contact.
别管他了 我们得赶紧走
Let him go. We need to keep moving.
上去
Going up?
上去
Going up.
撤离点出了点问题
Got a little problem with the exfil.
眼下就有问题了
We've got a problem right here!
别傻站着 麦克 还有手雷吗
Getting busy, Mac! Got another frag?
好
Okay.
不妙 弹♥药♥不足
Not good! Running low!
-快快快 -后撤
- Move, move, move! - Moving!
这就是你的计划
This was your plan?
上来送死
To come up here and die?
要滚赶紧滚 莎科娃
Feel free to fuck off any time, Sarkova!
这什么破计划
It was a shit plan.
-出口都被堵了 -我们是不是完蛋了
- Every exit's compromised! - Are we screwed?
我们好像快完蛋了
Kind of feels a little bit like we're screwed!
快没子弹了
Nearly out!
我也是
Yeah, I'm out too!
嗯 看来我们真完蛋了
Yeah, turns out we're fucking screwed.
确实是个破计划
Guess it was a shit plan!
听到了吗
Can you hear that?
-直升机来了 快走 -走
- Helo! Go! - Moving!
诺文 火力掩护
Novin, cover fire!
快走
Go!
快走
Move it!
你还等什么
What are you waiting for?
快上飞机
Get up there!
-快走 -该死
- Let's go, kid! - Shit.
诺文 走了
Novin, let's move!
快走 快走
Let's go! Move, move!
快点
Come on!
把手给我
Give me your hand!
进来
In!
她进来了 快走
She's in! Let's go!
好了 快走
Okay, go, go, go!
闪亮登场啊 长官
That's how you make an entrance, boss!
长官 我们要追查一枚被盗的核弹
Hey, boss, turns out we are chasing a stolen nuke.
你们的计划
Okay, the plan?
也不算太烂
Maybe not so bad.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表