剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
Come on, move.
都趴下
Everybody get down!
该死
Shit!
我靠 趴下
Shit. Get down!
B队 汇报情况
Bravo, sit-rep.
帕维尔引爆了简易炸♥弹♥
Pavel set off an IED.
我看不到一号♥目标了
I've lost eyes on Echo One.
紧急救援队和警♥察♥马上赶到
Emergency services, police inbound.
共犯在我们手中 两个目标人物都跑了
We have the target. Alpha and Echo are gone.
带共犯到接头点
Move the target out to the RV point.
长官 有平民受伤了
Boss, we've got injured civilians.
我们的行踪不能被知晓
We cannot be caught here.
撤离 我们去接你们
Move out. We're on our way.
走吧 诺文 快走
Let's go. Novin, let's go.
我的腿被扎伤了
I was stabbed in the fucking leg, man.
你说过会带我去医院
You said you would take me to the hospital.
嗯 会的 但你得先回答我们几个问题
Yeah, we will, just as soon as you answer a few more questions.
你等死吧
You know what? You're done.
你休想再找到工作
I'm gonna make sure you never work again.
你卖♥♥给俄♥罗♥斯♥人什么东西了
What'd you sell the Russians?
他们可是叛变特工
They're rogue agents, you know?
你当我怕你和"过气中士"吗
What, you think I'm scared of you and Sergeant Burnout here?
他当初跑来求我给他份工作
This guy comes to me, begging for a job.
说实话 我还挺同情他
Actually felt sorry for him.
退伍军人 与现实世界格格不入
Ex-military, couldn't hack it in the real world.
不准你这么说他
You don't get to talk about him like that.
永远也不准
Not now, not ever.
而且 其实你该担心的不是我们
Besides, it's not actually us you have to worry about.
而是其他人 傻叉
It's everybody else, asshole.
香港当局
Hong Kong authorities,
英美情报机构
British and American Intelligence agencies,
证♥监♥会♥
Securities and Exchange Commission,
俄♥罗♥斯♥人也虎视眈眈
not to mention the Russians.
俄方打算怎么做
What is it your lot want to do?
就想把他关进西伯利亚高♥强♥度审讯中心而已
Just to take him to the enhanced interrogation center in Siberia.
那里可不是儿戏
Yeah, I definitely wouldn't recommend that one.
我们其实很好说话 蒙哥马利先生
You see, we're the easy way, Mr. Montgomery.
他们要去哪儿
Where are they going?
我只知道是个隐秘的俄卫星通讯站
All I know is it's some off-books Russian satellite station.
阿图姆 你来迟了
Artem, you're late.
你把我扔下等死
别说俄语
No Russian.
老子偏要讲俄语
你本该保护她撤离
You were supposed to protect her exfil.
对啊
I was.
我当时忙着干掉英国♥军♥方呢
I was dealing with British military.
你一生都在刀口上舔血
A lifetime of wet work, assassination,
血染乌克兰奥德萨 基辅 黑海
Odessa, Kiev, the Black Sea massacre...
我早知道你肯定能逃脱
I knew you would find your way out,
因为你是个中高手
because you are very good at your job.
我们都曾是优秀的国家机器
We were all good at our jobs,
却因国家被迫放弃了一切
before a regime that forced us to give up everything,
国家翻脸背弃 驱逐流放我们
betrayed us anyway, cast us aside.
你先是丢下我等死
First you abandon me
现在还对我说教
and now you're giving me a fucking speech?
阿图姆 准备好了吗
Artem, you ready?
那就赶紧上路吧
Then we better get moving.
你记住
Just remember,
我们是跟你并肩作战 不是听命于你
we're working with you, not for you.
斯坦提斯亚卫星通讯站
放下武器
Put it down.
跪下 闪开
On your knees! Move.
-我让你闪开 -滚开
- I said move. - Move, move!
一边去 把手拿开
Move! Get your fucking hands up.
打开卫星控制系统
Satellite control systems.
别乱看
Eyes down.
走 面向门
Okay, let's go. Look at the fucking floor.
上传数据
正在上传蒙哥马利的蠕虫病毒
Uploading the worm from Mr. Montgomery.
那就瞧瞧看 到底是满载而归
Now we find out if it works
还是竹篮打水一场空
or if we've all just wasted our time.
阿图姆 别打扰她
Artem, give her room.
他们要恶意软件
They wanted malware
攻破我安装的控制系统
to crack the control systems I had installed.
他们想控制一颗秘密卫星
They're looking to gain access to a ghost satellite,
名为"索巴卡"
Designation Sobaka.
为何如此在意这颗卫星
What's so important about this satellite?
问你上司去
Ask your own people.
我只知道 这些叛变特工
All I know is, these rogue agents of yours,
他们打算让卫星坠落地球
they plan to bring it crashing down to earth.
我们得查出卫星的信♥号♥♥频率
We need the frequency of the satellite signal.
在这儿没法连接卫星
You can't link up with it here.
所以他们才攻入卫星站
That's why they need access to the facility.
亲手接入硬件
Plug right into the hardware--
我们不必这样操作
We don't need to plug in.
我知道你自我感觉良好
Listen, I'm sure you're just fucking peachy
人见人爱 但我才是这方面的专家
and everyone just loves you, but this shit is my--
我们只需干扰他们的信♥号♥♥即可
We just need to interrupt their signal.
这倒可以
I mean, that could work.
是啊
Yeah.
-接入了 -多久
- We're hooked in. - How long?
半小时
30 minutes.
拜托 放过其他人
Please, let the others go.
你当我们打算怎么处置你们
What do you think we're planning to do with you all?
我们不是杀人狂
We're not animals.
我们是爱国者
We're patriots.
怎么样
Well?
我问过帕洛夫斯基将军卫星之事了
I spoke to General Pokrovsky about the satellite...
他交代卫星的用途了吗
And? Did he say what it was?
为何会引起库拉根的兴趣
Or why Kuragin's so interested in it?
我的上级要么不知情
My superiors either don't know
要么不愿与西方共享此情报
or they don't wish to share that information with the West.
那好吧
Very well.
就是个无聊的投资会议而已
It's just a boring investment conference, that's it.
好好
Okay, okay.
好 再联♥系♥吧
All right, well, I'll speak to you then.
嗯 你也是 再见
Yeah, you too. Bye.
"投资会议"
"Investment conference"?
是麦迪逊
Madison.
她又接纳你了
She took you back, then?
有条件接纳
With conditions.
什么条件
What conditions?
我之前保证 远离这堆烂摊子
Like, I promised that I'd leave all this shit behind.
我没别的意思 兄弟
Don't take this the wrong way, mate,
但你真是个傻叉
but you're an idiot.
已获取卫星连接频率
Satellite link frequency obtained.
收到
Copy that.
切特里有发现
Chetri's got something.
警告
发现未知干扰源
受到了干扰
Target interference.
坠毁卫星
Bring the satellite down.
那会偏离原定轨道两三百千米
It will be off trajectory two, three hundred kilometers.
要是等下去 可能会失去连接
And if we wait, we could lose the connection.
动手吧
Just do it.
卫星坠落了 两小时后撞击地球
Satellite's falling, two hours till impact.
撞击点大概在菲律宾北部
It'll land somewhere in north Philippines.
我会尽快查出详尽坐标
I'll get a closer fix on it soon.
好 我们赶紧出击
Right, well, if we move fast enough,
也许能抢先帕维尔找到目标
we might be able to get to it before Pavel.
好 挺有条理
All right, sounds like a plan.
长官
Boss.
能别让怀亚特参与行动吗
Can we leave Wyatt out of this?
你说啥
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表