剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
Which brings us to the million-dollar question.
飞机上到底有什么
What was on that plane
值得杀人灭口
that was so valuable it was worth killing over?
不管我们脑洞开得多大
I think we can speculate all we want,
都无法获知真正答案吧
but we're never gonna know the answer, are we?
没错 但他知情
No, we won't, but he will.
先锋
文员
林万水 三合会的文员
Wan Shui-Lin, Triad operations officer.
信口的一切行动 收支等
Income, expenditure, everything the Shun-Ko do,
都由他经手负责
it goes through him.
如果有人知道飞机上的货物以及现在的位置
So if anyone knows what was on that plane and where it is now,
此人非万水莫属
it will be Wan Shui.
那就盯住他 抓来问问
Let's get eyes on him. Snatch and grab.
嗯 问题就出在这儿 中士
Aye, but there's the rub, Sergeant.
三合会根本不放他出门
The Triads won't ever risk him being out in the open.
汉都大楼
The Hanto Building.
最高的五层归信口子公♥司♥所有
Top five floors belong to Shun-Ko front corporations.
万水就在那里工作 进食 休息
That's also where Wan Shui works, eats, and sleeps.
他被信口囚禁八年了
He's been a prisoner of the Shun-Ko for eight years.
全天24小时都有人监视守卫他
He's never out of their sight, under 24-hour guard.
获取情报后 尽量神不知鬼不觉地离开
Get the intel and get out as quietly as you can.
惊动警卫
Alert security,
该区所有的三合会成员将迅速包围你们
and you'll have every Triad in the area on you in minutes.
出发之前...
Before you go...
高级专员想跟你们谈谈
High Commissioner would like a word.
谢谢
Thank you.
上校应该已经交代过要谨慎行事了吧
I imagine the Colonel's already mentioned the need to be discreet.
也就说了一百遍吧
Only about 100 times.
那我就再唠叨一遍
Well, let me make it 101, then.
鉴于当局给我们的许可有限
Considering our permissions from local authorities,
如若发生不测...
if anything were to go wrong...
我们都得立刻卷铺带滚蛋
We'd be on the first flight home.
我们知道了
Yeah, we got that.
我们准备好了 长官
I think we're good to go, sir.
-对 -祝好运
- Yeah. - Well, good luck.
谢谢
Cheers.
一等兵戴维斯...
Lance Corporal Davis--
她生前没告诉你与俄♥罗♥斯♥人会面的事
she didn't tell you she was meeting the Russians?
没有
No.
她对我隐瞒了此事
She, decided to keep that from me.
但她本该向你汇报
Even though she was meant to be reporting back to you.
显然 很多士兵都不服管
Apparently some of your lot have an issue with authority.
系统覆写
授权用户...
可以了
And we're good.
已就位 准备攻入 完毕
We're set and ready for insertion, over.
信♥号♥♥关闭
监控已经关闭了
Security cameras are offline.
-真快 -不是我♥干♥的
- That was quick. - Well, it wasn't me.
早就有人关掉了监控
They were already deactivated.
前往32层东侧办公室
Proceed to east office. 32nd floor.
他们都是优秀的士兵 一定会完成任务
They're good soldiers. They'll get it done.
有进展再通知我
Well, call me if there's any developments.
保持警惕
And keep your nerve, yeah?
大家都有种不祥的预感吧
We've all got a bad feeling about this, right?
预感麻烦会接踵而来
With a bloody cherry on top.
-接近楼梯 -收到
- Approaching stairs. - Copy.
32层 我打头
32nd floor, on me.
嗯 预感应验了
Yeah, bad feeling confirmed.
目标区域传来枪响
Gunfire coming from target area.
告诉我位置
Tell me where it is.
快说 不然我就爆了你的狗头
Tell me or I'll blow your fucking brains out.
莎科娃
Sarkova!
立刻放下武器
Weapon down, now!
不公平
This is not fair.
换做以前 谢尔盖和其他弟兄会和我并肩作战
Normally I would have Sergey and the others,
但他们都死了
but they are dead.
那你就放聪明点
Then be smart.
放下武器
Down!
靠
Fuck.
俄♥罗♥斯♥飞机上丢失了什么
What was taken from the Russian plane?
你怎么就是不懂呢
Don't you ever understand?
这是俄♥罗♥斯♥之事 与你们无关
This is Russian business, not yours.
无所谓 反正我们总会查清楚
That's all right. We're gonna find out anyway,
因为万水会一五一十地告诉我们
'cause Wan Shui here's gonna give us all the details.
是吧 小哥
Aren't you, mate?
读出来
Read it.
跟你做个交易
你告诉我们 那些俄♥罗♥斯♥人想怎样
我们就救你出去
别拿枪指着我啦
我就是个打工仔
我什么都不知道
他说什么
What's he saying?
我只是在这儿干活
讲慢点
讲慢点
让我走吧
讲慢点
你们没带翻译
You didn't bring a translator?
你想翻译什么
You want to translate something?
这句话如何 去你大爷
Translate this: Fuck you.
过去看看
死了两个人
有敌人 有敌人啊
遇敌
Contact!
给我把枪
Give me a weapon.
快啊 都这种时候了
Come on! This is bullshit!
我没子弹了
-安全 -安全
- Clear! - Clear!
神不知鬼不觉是不可能了
So much for getting out quietly.
那就拿上情报 赶紧走吧
Let's get the intel and get out of here.
我们想知道 机上有什么
这里 这里 这里
我去
Shit.
我知道俄♥罗♥斯♥人在找什么了
I know what the Russians are looking for.
一枚KH-151型的250千吨♥核弹头
A KH-151 with a 250 kiloton warhead.
你们居然弄丢了核弹
Your people lost a fucking nuke?
不是"弄丢了"
Not "lost."
是被偷了
Stolen.
机上混进了不速之客
Someone was on board who wasn't meant to be.
杀了飞行员和随行士兵 致使飞机坠毁
Killed the crew, pilot. Plane went down.
知道三合会存放导弹之所吗
Do we know where the Triads are keeping this missile?
在哪儿
在哪儿
B队 你们捅了马蜂窝
Bravo, you've kicked the hornet's nest.
来了一辆车
Vehicle outside.
敌人从前门进入
Tangos inbound, front entrance.
他们会封锁主要出口
They'll be locking down main exit points.
60秒后就会将你们包围
They're gonna be all over you in the next 60 seconds.
你们得另找撤离点
You'll need to find a different exfil.
收到
Copy that.
B队
Bravo?
B队...
Brav--
通讯中断 信♥号♥♥可能被♥干♥扰了
Comms down. Might be jamming the signal.
三合会封锁了大楼
All right, so we've got Triads locking the building down.
紧急楼梯出口在楼顶
Emergency stair access on the roof.
走后面的楼梯
Get over to the back stairwell.
-他们从前门进 -我们就从后门出
- They come in the front-- - We go out the back.
好 你们俩开路
All right, you guys go secure it.
等万水交代了导弹位置 我就跟上去
I'll follow when Wan-Shui here gives me the missile locale.
小心这个俄♥罗♥斯♥娘们
Watch your back with babushka.
好
Got it.
我打头
On me.
他们就把核弹藏在这里
That's where they're hiding the nuke?
都在这儿了
好 真乖
All right, my man.
不跟我分享位置信息吗
So are we going to share the location or what?
当然了 就在"亲我屁屁"以东两英里
Yeah, yeah, sure, it's two miles east of kiss my ass.
三合会的雇主是谁
Now, who's paying the Triads?
雇主是谁
-翠鸟 -"翠鸟"
- King--Kingfisher. - "Kingfisher."
翠鸟 这是...
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表