剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
我可不是空有外表的小白脸
You know, I'm not just a pretty face, you know.
很好
That's good to hear.
线人能查看财务记录
Asset has access to financial records.
-带他撤离 -你在跟谁说话
- Extracting. - Who are you talking to?
走
Let's go.
搞什么 别呀
What the fuck? Come on.
借此机会 我想宣布一件事
I also wish to announce my intention
我打算以独♥立♥党人身份竞选国会议员
to stand for parliament as an independent candidate.
我想要看看...
I wanted to look...
把我父亲从我身边夺走的女人长什么样
at the woman who took my father from me.
萨米拉 我说了 交给我们处理
Samira, I told you we'll handle this.
我相信 光明的未来在等着我们...
I believe there is a brighter future waiting...
就说一声
Just so you know,
我不怪你
I don't blame you for anything.
等下 等等 等等
Hold on, wait, wait, wait, wait.
B3 得准备与B1交接 撤离目标了
Bravo Three, gotta prep for Bravo One and target exfil.
请尽情享用酒水与美食...
Go have some drinks, have some food...
讲真 走吧
I mean it. Walk away.
拜托
Please.
有人朝安杰丽开枪了 应该是受害者的女儿
Shots fired on Anjali. I think it was the daughter.
B3混在人群中了
Bravo Three in the mix.
别管了 专注任务
No, stay on mission.
先撤离B1及目标线人
Bravo One and extraction is priority.
去开车
Get to the vehicle.
收到
Copy that.
离她远点
Get the fuck away from her!
萨米拉
Samira!
这下乱套了
Shite's all gone down, huh?
你不该出现在这儿
You should not be here!
我的老天爷啊 你杀了他
Jesus fucking Christ, you just killed him.
他没死 别吵吵
He's not dead. Shut up.
你试过药物治疗吗
You ever tried meditation?
阿弥陀佛
Namaste.
退后 退后
Back! Back!
走 快走
Go, go, go.
圣父白莲花 我打中了他的肩膀
Before you ask, I hit him in the shoulder
他也没死
and he's not dead either.
捂住耳朵
Ears.
B2 需要从阿尔蒂诺东角撤离
Bravo Two, need exfil to the east corner of Altinho.
得立刻来接我们
We're gonna need a pickup, like, now, kid.
行 来吧
Okay, come on.
-来啥 -我们得跳下去
- Come on, what? - We're gonna jump.
你是不是抽风了
Have--have you had a fucking stroke?
这是唯一的办法 相信我
It's the only way, trust me.
要我相信英国佬
"Trust me," says the Brit.
没门
No fucking way!
你待在这里 会被他们抓住审问
Okay. Stay here, they grab you, question you,
他们会查出你贪了安杰丽的钱
find out you've been ripping off Anjali.
那样 你就玩完了
Yeah, then you're done.
如果你配合我们 会拥有新身份 新开始
You help us, new identity, fresh start,
我保证
that's a guarantee.
我贪的钱能留给我吗
Can I keep the money I stole?
你是猴子派来的逗比吗
Are you fucking winding me up?
拜托
Please.
已封锁外♥围♥
未发现侵入者
我靠
Fuck!
行行行 我投降
Okay! Okay. Okay, okay, I give in.
上车
Get in the car.
这就上
Getting in.
开门 开开车门
Open the door. Open the door!
谢谢
Thank you.
-我进来了 -关门
- Look, inside. - Shut the door.
你刚被车撞了
Did you just get hit by a car?
讲真 我有点懵
Honestly, kid, I have no idea.
系好安全带 傻蛋
Buckle up, dickwad.
已接到线人 返回途中
Asset acquired. On the move.
B3还在事故现场
Bravo Three is still at location.
-我去检查电源 -不
- I'll check the power. - No.
放开莎科娃 照做
Uncuff Sarkova. Do it.
退后 退后
Back, back, back.
手榴弹
Grenade!
我们最好赶紧走
I suggest we get out of here now.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
不好说
I don't know.
不是 你中弹了吗
No, I mean, are you hit?
受伤了吗
Are you wounded?
没有
No.
我去清查周边
I'm gonna do a sweep.
查找车辆
Make for the vehicle.
有风险 如果被发现...
It's a risk. If they spot us...
我会去吸引火力
Which is why I will draw fire.
待命 待命
Stand by. Stand by.
声响会很大
This is gonna be loud.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表