剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
谢谢你
Thank you.
这场面太尴尬了
Well, this is awkward.
不 我觉得挺"好"啊
Nah, I think it's great.
大家聚在一起谈谈心
Spend some quality time together.
澄清一下误会
Clear the air.
你没事吧 兄弟
You all right, mate?
那个混球专挑伤口下手
That fucker kept targeting the wound.
换做是你 也会这么做
You would have done the same.
我们所走的每一步
Every step of the way,
换成你们 也会做出同样的选择
you would have done the same as us.
我们不在乎你抢走了核弹
We don't care that you got the nukes,
不在乎你将其给了哈桑 执行了勒斯尼斯基的计划
that you're arming Hassan, carrying out Lesnitsky's plan.
没错
Yeah.
这些我们早就一清二楚
We knew about all that.
但怀亚特当初救了你
But Wyatt made sure you got out alive.
这是战友情
Soldier to soldier.
但你却朝他开黑枪
And you shot him.
没错 任务为重
So, yeah, mission comes first.
但你伤人就不对了 不可原谅
But that's the part we won't forgive.
是啊 真感人 中士
Yes. Thank you, Sergeant...
我感动得都快吐了
for making me almost throw up inside of my mouth.
-狼心狗肺 -不不不 别停啊
- You fucking prick. - No, no, go on, please.
继续打感情牌啊
Give me more sentimental bullshit
你们在全球设立军工厂
about how valuable some military industrial pawn is.
朝鲜 越南
Korea, Vietnam,
科威特 伊♥拉♥克♥ 阿富汗
Kuwait, Iraq, Afghanistan.
乌克兰克里米亚危机
却因俄军进驻本属于我国的领土而制裁我们
Yet you punish us for going into a country that was our own.
你呢
How about you?
袒露一下心迹吧
How do you feel about all this?
我说过 我不是你们的军人
I told you, you are not my army.
是啊 没错
No, we're not.
不好意思 我们还没正式自我介绍过
Sorry, mate, I don't think we've got introduced properly
刚才大家都持枪相向呢
with all that gun-pointing-in-the-face shit.
我是阿尔多上校
Colonel Aldo.
印尼武装部队
Indonesian Armed Forces.
你们依然坚称是私人雇佣军吗
And you, you still maintain you're private military?
你该担心的不是我们
It's not us you should be worried about, mate.
哈桑·阿迈德
Hassan Ahmed.
他应该在策划一起恐怖袭击
We think he's planning some kind of attack.
我知道哈桑的事 所以才会出现在此地
I'm aware of Hassan. That's why we're in the area.
这两人跟他联手了
Well, these two are working with him.
帕维尔·库拉根 卡特里娜·莎科娃
Pavel Kuragin, Katrina Zarkova.
俄♥罗♥斯♥A小队 俩人♥渣♥
Russian Alpha group, assholes.
再见了 老朋友
Good-bye, old friends.
贱♥人♥
好好享受吧
多谢啊
上校 我们愿与贵方分享所有情报
Colonel, we're willing to share all the intel we have.
别担心 应该会带我们回军营
It's all right. Military compound processing.
我们能澄清误会
We'll get this sorted.
不 他们没想逮捕我们
No, man. It's not an arrest.
我能听懂印尼语
I understand what they're saying.
他们要处决我们
They're taking us to get executed.
总指挥 我出动了
Zero Alpha, I'm going mobile.
追踪哈桑
Tracking Hassan.
我几年前在这儿受过训
I did a bit of training in these parts a few years back.
学了点印尼语
Picked up some of the language, you know?
多数是脏话
Mostly the bad words.
"混球"是不是...
Isn't that "Son of a--"
敌人来袭
Incoming!
小心撞击
Brace!
-没事吧 -没事
- Yeah? - Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
我们走
Let's go.
-太狠了 长官 -抱歉
- Fucking hell, boss. - Sorry about that.
我本想来一招"神龙摆尾" 有点生疏了
I was going for a PIT maneuver. Little rusty.
我就该乖乖待在医院
I should have stayed in the fucking hospital.
-你没事吧 -嗯
- You all right? - Yeah.
虽然我不太熟悉印尼军方
Now, I'm not really up on Indonesian Military,
但"斩立决"肯定不是常规操作
but I'm pretty sure summary execution isn't part of normal policy.
-指挥官是谁 -阿尔多上校
- Who was the CO? - Colonel Aldo.
科莫多反恐小队
Squad Komodo, anti-terror team.
三年前解散了
Disbanded three years ago.
我看不像解散了啊
They look pretty fucking active to me.
没事吧
All right?
嗯
Yeah.
阿尔多上校和帕维尔一伙吗
So is Colonel Aldo working with Pavel?
说不好 但切特里出动了
I don't know, but Chetri's gone mobile.
她去追踪哈桑了
She's tracking Hassan.
怀亚特 诺文 你们前去增援
Wyatt, Novin, you back her up.
麦卡利斯特 你跟我走
McAllister, you're with me.
我们俩去见印尼负责人 杜凡拓将军
We're going to be asking the Indonesian Commander, a General Duanto,
询问阿尔多及其手下之事
about Aldo and his men.
带我去干什么
What do you need me for?
杜凡拓不太愿意我们在此行动
Duanto might be a little resistant to our presence here.
我误导了你们
I may have misled you about
我们其实没得到明确行动许可
how solid our permissions have been.
-好吧 -反正我也一直觉得
- Cool. - I always just assume
我们总在错误的时机出现在错误的地点
we're in the wrong place at the wrong time, anyway.
你们懂我的意思吗
You understand what I'm saying?
我带领你们私自行动了
I've taken us off-books.
行动违法了
Illegal ops.
我们懂 长官
Yeah, we understand, boss.
你觉得没问题 我们信你
If you think it's the right thing to do, we're good.
车辆逼近
Vehicle incoming.
是敌非友 来势汹汹
Hostile, tactical support onboard.
那武器能把我们打得稀巴烂
That thing will tear us apart!
趴下
Down!
长官 来颗手榴弹
Boss, throw us a grenade!
他想干什么
The hell's he doing?
就爱出风头
Bloody showoff.
没事 我好得很
It's all right! I'm good!
都在小爷我预料之中
I meant that to happen!
自大狂
Son of a bitch.
B队
Bravo?
总部 收到
Zero, copy.
我在雅加达市中心
I'm in central Jakarta.
我看到A2了
I have eyes on Alpha Two.
奥德赛未来购物中心地面层
Ground floor, Odyssey Future Mall.
总部 回话
Zero, come in.
总指挥
Zero Alpha,
不知道你能否收到 但是...
I don't know if you can hear me, but...
我发现便携式核武了
I have eyes on a suitcase nuke.
我有机会射杀哈桑
If I get a shot at Hassan...
我打算动手了
I'm gonna take it.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表