剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
《反击》前情提要
这是牵线核弹交易的人
This is the person who brokered the sale of the nuke,
娜塔莎·佩特莱科
Natasha Petrenko.
就两周 深圳 上海 然后我就回家了
Two weeks. That's it. Tshin Shan, Shanghai, I'm home.
也许我意识到 世上还有比拯救世界更重要的事
Maybe I realized there's more important things than saving the world.
我们要去九龙的天山夜店了
Looks like we're on for the Tshin Shan nightclub in Kowloon.
看见熟人了 阿图姆·奥洛夫 前黑海海军陆战队员
Eyes on a familiar. Artem Orlov, former Black Sea marine.
-怀亚特 -麦克
- Wyatt? - Mac?
打开卫星控制系统
Satellite control systems.
帕维尔 他们为俄♥罗♥斯♥效力
Pavel, they work for Russia.
你们就是我国的毒瘤
You... are what is wrong with our nation.
他们想控制一颗秘密卫星
They're looking to gain access to a ghost satellite.
就是说 即将降落到战区
It's basically crashing down into the middle of a war zone.
我该跟他们一起去取回目标
I should be part of the recovery squad.
我宁愿让我方队员单独去取回
I'd rather my team fetch it
免得需要时刻担心俄上尉背后出手
without a Russian looking over our shoulder.
你们所在地区敌人众多 谨慎行事
Multiple tangos in your area. Stay frosty.
这是什么鬼
What the hell are they?
导弹发射秘钥
Missile launch keys.
帕维尔用核弹换导弹
Pavel traded a nuke for missiles.
B队 众多敌人朝你们的方向去了
Bravo, multiple tangos headed your way.
菲律宾 圣迪瓦
想一下 很简单
You think about it, it's quite simple.
用导弹发射秘钥换你们的上校
An exchange, your Colonel for the missile keys.
先证明人还活着
I want proof of life.
麦卡利斯特 别跟他交易
McAllister, don't do any deals.
人还活着 你听到了
There, you have proof.
-用秘钥换亚历山大·柯川 -不要
- Now, Alexander Coltrane for the keys-- - Don't!
帕维尔想做交易 用秘钥换上司
Pavel's looking for a trade, boss for the package.
不行 这不是任务目标
No. I mean, that's not the mission.
我们要把导弹发射秘钥交到帕维尔手上
We're gonna put launch keys in Pavel's hands,
而我们都不清楚他会把秘钥用在何处
we don't even know what they're for.
打住 打住 "不是任务目标"
Wait, wait, wait. "Not the mission"?
你上次还一个人去找老鼠复仇了 打脸不疼吗
That's coming from the soldier who went after chasing Laoshu.
你都离职了 怀亚特
You're not even on the team, Wyatt.
我心在 我魂在 怎么地
That is a technicality.
我们不是丢下兄弟的人
We do not leave a man behind.
安杰丽上次把你绑走 柯川就丢下你了
Coltrane left you behind when you snatched by Anjali.
而且俄军方正赶过来取秘钥
We also have Russian military inbound to pick up these keys.
这毕竟还是联♥合♥行♥动♥
It's still a joint-op.
惹毛几个俄♥罗♥斯♥人 怎么了
All right, so we piss off a few Russians.
这不是家常便饭吗
That's a Tuesday in my book.
你别往心里去
No offense.
不会 我其实站在你这边
No, I actually agree with you.
值得冒这个险
It is worth the risk.
你当然会这么说了
Yeah, you would say that.
麦克 毫无准备 贸然前去救人...
Come on, Mac, zero prep time, going in blind...
我不是征求你的意见
I wasn't actually looking for your opinion.
我是队长 由我决定
I'm team leader, it's my call.
我们要不惜一切代价救回上司
We're getting the boss back, whatever it takes.
反击 第七季 第十集[季终]
我们躲在沙托伊
车♥臣♥最脏乱的地方
而我身边有一半的人
都不是真正的军人
只是应征新兵而已
一个臭小子握着一把新来♥福♥枪♥
于是我让他把枪给我
像个军人 懂点事
不
他偏不给
两个小时后
一名狙击手
爆了他的头
最后枪还是到我手里了
你听得很开心啊 大兵
是啊
也许你还能多讲讲
俄♥罗♥斯♥的耻辱呢
折损了两万士兵
就因为我方领导太懦弱
我们克敌制胜了 大兵
抱歉 我不是贬低你
我来帮你清理一下
场面很血腥 你惹了大乱子
他活该
你是个全才啊
战术大♥师♥
武器专家
战情分♥析♥师
精通多种语言
但是你的性格嘛...
你是陆军中将
You are a Lieutenant General.
你过来不是给我定罪吗
You did not come here to read me my charges.
不 我是来杀死你
No, I came here to kill you.
一个新身份
A new identity.
一个新开始
A new beginning.
"帕维尔·库拉根"
"Pavel Kuragin."
我们需要一件"钝器" 唤醒俄♥罗♥斯♥人
We need a blunt instrument to wake Russia up again.
你会被分配到A小队
You will be seconded to Alpha Group,
但你只听命于我
but answerable only to me.
你是卧底 另有任务
A covert agent with your own agenda.
欢迎加入"翠鸟计划" 大兵
Welcome to Kingfisher, soldier.
谢谢
不客气
帕维尔·库拉根
Pavel Kuragin.
卡特里娜 卡特里娜·莎科娃
Katrina. Katrina Zarkova.
你上了她吗
Did you fuck her?
就算上了 对你也不是真感情
If you did, it means nothing.
这只是A小队的训练
Directorate A training:
跟线人上♥床♥ 培养关系
forge an emotional or sexual bond with the asset.
不掺杂私人情感
No emotion.
我很了解你这样的人
You know, I have a theory about people like you.
就你厉害
Of course you do.
撕开理念与大义的面纱
Strip away all the ideology, the justifications...
你只是想取悦某人
you're just trying to impress someone.
可能是抛弃你的父亲 凶悍的母亲
An absent father, an unkind mother,
兄弟
brother...
爱人
a lover.
狙击手已就位
Confirm overwatch.
这里有很多进出口
We have multiple entrances and exits...
很多楼层
multiple levels.
而且到处都是平民
And we got civilians everywhere.
收到 大家保持警惕
Copy that. Stay sharp, everybody.
诺文 你就位了吗
Novin, you in position?
就位
Eyes on.
看到外面的情况了
Got exterior overview,
但里面没有监控 到时将无法监控敌人
but whatever happens in the inside, we'll be in the blind.
我看到帕维尔了 麦克 他在你12点钟方向
I have eyes on Pavel. Mac, he's at your 12:00.
我"最爱的俄♥罗♥斯♥大兄弟"啊 柯川呢
My favorite Russian. Where's Coltrane?
让卡特里娜把东西给我
Have Katrina show me the package.
-B3 -这样不妥
- Bravo three. - Bad idea.
没事 我能行
It's okay, I've got this.
结果发现你跟帕维尔一伙儿 我们惨了
Yeah, until we find out you've been working for Pavel the whole time.
-"多谢信任" -我就是假设一下
- Thanks. - Just running scenarios.
你假设我背叛了所有人 我谢你全家
Which seem to involve me betraying everybody.
阿图姆
Artem...
看到总指挥了
Eyes on Zero Alpha.
你打算把秘钥用在何处
What are these launch keys for?
为什么秘钥如此重要
Why they so important?
你总是喜欢追根究底
You always wanted answers.
柯川
Coltrane.
这本来是我们两人的光荣使命
You know this really should have been you and me.
附近可能有敌人来袭...
Possible tangos converging on the lo--
我们被敌人包围了 中计了
Tangos, surrounded. It's a setup.
穆斯塔法
Mustafa!
该死
Fuck!
前往撤离地点
Heading for exfil.
正赶来接应
Moving for pick-up.
倒车 倒车
Back, back, back.
前路不通 要绕路过去
Road closed. Having to go around.
上司 你没事吧 诺文打中你了吧
Boss, you okay? I think Novin shot you.
我明确告诉过你 不要交易
I explicitly told you no deals!
这事稍后再追究吧
Can we talk about this later?
怀亚特去追击库拉根了
Wyatt's going after Kuragin.
那你去援助 我来压制火力 行动
Well, get after him, then. Suppressing fire. Move.
前进
Moving.
自从你上次给了我一枪 我就盼着这一天
Yeah, I've been waiting for this day, ever since you put a fucking bullet in me.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表