剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
好
Yeah.
安全
Clear.
你受伤了吗
You hurt?
肯定打进肉里了
I'm sure there's something in there, mate.
这肯定会留疤
Yeah, that'll leave a mark.
只能找个喜欢疤痕的汉子了
Just have to find someone who digs scars, eh?
会疼一下
All right, it's gonna sting.
三 二...
Three, two...
-肯定会有更多人过来 -嗯
- There's gonna be more coming. - Yeah.
所以你要带上核弹...
That is why you... are gonna take the nuke--
抱歉
Sorry.
另找退路
And do a secondary exfil.
真好 兄弟
Cheers, mate.
我确定
I'm pretty sure...
这边有维修中的电梯 就在美食广场附近
there's some maintenance elevators right here, near the food court.
电梯无法运转
They won't be working,
但你能爬下去
but you'll be able to climb down.
你不跟着来吗
What, you're not coming?
俄♥罗♥斯♥为激进恐♥怖♥分♥子♥供给武器
Russia arming radical terrorists?
必须让哈桑当证人
We need Hassan to talk,
所以我得赶在"黑衣男们"之前找到他
so I'd better find him before the boys in black do.
收到
Copy that.
可以吗
Good?
自己当心
Watch your back.
如果你见到莎科娃
If you see Zarkova--
我会替你向她"表达爱意"
I'll send her your love.
也多让她吃些枪子儿
Send her this, too.
留意切特里的动向
Keep an eye out for Chetri.
这姑娘肯定在附近
Kid's gotta be around here somewhere.
五秒钟
You get five seconds.
只能害怕五秒钟
F-five... fucking seconds to be scared.
然后就开始
Then you just do it.
直接动手
Just do it.
好
Okay.
房♥子已经尽可能安全封闭了 长官
House is locked down best we can, boss.
但如果敌军太多
But if it gets all "Rio Bravo" out there,
我们就死定了
we're in trouble.
你怎么样了 将军 可以走了吗
What about you, General? Ready to move?
我们等我的人来接应
We wait for my men.
我不会听命于任何人
I take orders from no one.
我们不是给你下命令 大傻子
We're not giving you orders, you fool.
我们是要救你啊
We're trying to save your bloody life.
我跟他单独聊聊
Give me a moment.
将军 我很好奇你朋友埃尔多的事
You know what, General, I'm curious... about your friend Aldo.
你为什么解散他的团队 科莫多小队
Why did you shut down his team, Skuad Komodo?
他以前是个好人
He was a good man,
但后来做事出格了
but he went too far.
绑♥架♥ 法外杀人
Abductions, extra-judicial killings,
把你的军队变成了杀人小队
turning your military into a death squad.
我能明白这会带来麻烦
Yeah, I could see how that could make life difficult.
但你撤掉了所有人的军衔
But you stripped them all of their ranks,
让军事法庭制裁了队里每个人
court marshaled every last one of them
但放过了一人
except for one man.
为什么让阿尔多继续任上校一职
Why keep Aldo on as Colonel?
我本以为会换得他的忠心
I thought it would make him loyal.
未知号♥码
出了意外
没事吧
Everything all right?
嗯 就是在想事情
Yeah, just thinking.
如果你刚才没阻止那些杀手 会怎样
If you hadn't have stopped those men.
这种设想没有意义
You can't play "what if."
设想一下总是可以的 大家都这么干
Yes, you can. Everyone does.
如果你当初另谋高就 会怎样
What if you had a different job?
如果你当初没入这行 会怎样
What if you didn't have to do the things you do?
不如你停止胡思乱想
What if you stop worrying?
相信我们
Trust us.
将军的部下15分钟后就会赶来
The General's men will be here in 15 minutes.
我们就可以离开了
Then we'll be gone.
你刚才舍命保护他
You risked your life for him
可他之前却威胁要把你关进监狱
even though he threatened to have you locked up.
嗯 工作职责所在
Yeah, well, that's definitely part of the job.
为人♥渣♥舍生赴死
Risking your life for dickheads.
你表面嘻嘻哈哈
You joke about it,
笑意却未达眼底 中士
but there's not many like you left, Sergeant.
15分钟吗
15 minutes?
嗯 然后我们就可以离开了
Yeah, then we're gone.
他们已经损失了四人
They have lost four men already.
还在可接受的范围内
Still within acceptable parameters.
阿尔多已经派手下的上尉出马了
Aldo has sent in his Captain,
但是 帕维尔 只有我出马才行
but Pavel, you need me in there.
20分部视你为叛徒
20 see you as a traitor.
他们会当场击毙你
They will kill you on sight.
记得A小队第一周的训练内容吗
Remember the first week of Alpha Group?
俄♥罗♥斯♥哲学家 作家 白♥军♥运动的支持者 俄♥国♥共♥产♥主义政♥权♥的批判者
我们得知了伊万·依林的事迹
They taught us Ivan Ilyin,
领会了俄♥罗♥斯♥精神
Russian spirit.
牺牲
服务
耐心
忠诚
我说过 别讲俄语
I told you, no Russian.
万事小心
And be careful.
这个人
That one.
我来对付她
That one is mine.
老娘来了 小子们
Watch out, guys!
我靠
Shit.
保龄球馆
别动
Don't!
站远点 闪开
Step away. Step away!
我们走 快点
Let's go, come on.
混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
哈桑归我了
Hassan's coming with me.
你们美♥国♥佬♥就不累吗
Don't you Americans ever get tired
总对别国指手画脚
of telling the rest of the world how to behave?
其实也很心累
Honestly, yeah.
那你就该闪远点
Maybe you should quit, then.
这么说吧
You know...
我只告诉你一个人
between you and me...
我是真不想干了
I've seriously been considering it.
请吧
Please...
你走吧
walk away.
办不到
Can't do that.
别挣扎了
Don't even try it.
放下
Drop it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
该我谢你才对
I think I should be the one saying "thank you."
刚才有一瞬间
Just for a second there,
我幻想我们抛下了彼此的身份
I thought we were somebody else.
漫游到了别处
Somewhere else.
嗯
Yeah.
但清醒过来后
Sooner or later, though...
还是得干好本职工作
gotta get back to work.
是啊
I know.
坚持住
Hang in there.
你的部下稍后就到
Your men will be here any moment.
闪开 我只要杜凡拓
Move. It's only Dewanto I want.
我去 你不会也是阿尔多的人吧
God, you're not working for Aldo as well, are you?
不是[俄语]Nyet.
帕维尔赶来了
Pavel is coming.
快跑
Run.
长官 我们得赶紧离开这儿
Boss, we need to get the fuck out of here.
这个人也死了 没法给你作证
Another dead person who can't confirm your story?
你指控俄♥罗♥斯♥派遣卧底特工
You're accusing Russia of using deep cover agents
企图暗♥杀♥他国政要
to attempt to assassinate foreign dignitaries?
不是指控
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表