剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
有道理
u202dAll right. Fair enough.
但这次我做到了
But I got her this time.
其实这并不是我尊卑的惊喜
This isn't actually my surprise.
过来
Come on.
安妮 我爱你
Annie... I love you.
我知道你为了康复付出了多大努力
And I know how hard you rehabbed to get better,
所以我跟科尔特斯和希克斯商量过了
so, I spoke to Cortez and to Hicks.
我已经攒了二百天病假
And since I've saved up 200 sick days,
我决定用这段时间待在家里 照看孩子
I've decided to use them to stay home, look after the kids.
你在法律学校还有两个学期的课
You have two semesters left of law school,
刚好可以用这段时间上完
and it's the perfect time to finish.
等一下
Just wait a minute.
我真的很感谢
I truly appreciate this,
感谢你做的一切 大卫
and everything you do, David,
但我不能回法律学校念书 宝贝
but I can't go back to law school, babe.
希望你明白退学是我自己的选择
And I want you to know that me quitting was my choice.
还有一个原因是...
And the other reason, actually...
我体♥检♥的时候并不是一切正常
Not everything came up normal in my checkup.
你怀孕了
You're pregnant?
她怀孕了
u202dShe's pregnant!
-什么 -又怀了
- What? - u202dAgain.
迪肯 你们都做了什么康复训练
Damn, Deac! What kind of rehab y'all been doing?!
这才是正经的惊喜
That's how you drop a surprise!
我没什么可说的了
Well, I guess I got nothing to say.
他已经在和新娘接吻了
He's already kissing the damn bride.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表