剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
很明显 我想要
I like this, obviously.
但我不会为了这个放弃事业
But I'm not gonna lose my career over it.
我花了十二年
I spent the last 12...
好吧
Okay. Hey, hey, hey.
我签
I'll sign it.
真的吗
You will?
嗯
Yeah.
我知道 我们在调整了
Yeah, I know. We're changing now.
我们要做直播
We're doing a live feed.
你来了
There you are.
希克斯需要你现在去一趟
Hicks needs you right now.
这是要干什么
What the hell is this?
你只要微笑 点头
Just smile and nod.
我们一会儿再说
We'll talk afterwards.
在昨晚的两名警员
In the course of responding to an attack on
遇袭事件中
two police officers last night,
站在我右侧的反恐特警队击毙了四名嫌犯
the SWAT unit to my right killed four suspects and rescued a family
救出了被劫车的人♥质♥一家
who had been carjacked.
不幸的是 一名十七岁的年轻人
Well, sadly, a 17-year-old young man,
雷蒙特·哈里斯
Raymont Harris,
被特警队长 巴克·斯皮维
was accidentally shot and seriously injured
意外击中 受重伤
by team leader, Buck Spivey.
今早 我解雇了斯皮维警司
Now, this morning, I terminated Sergeant Spivey.
特警队要实行最高标准
SWAT demands the highest standards,
洛杉矶人有权利知道
and Angelenos have the right to know
我们需要为这种行为负责
that actions have consequences.
哈里森警司 能上前一步吗
Sergeant Harrelson, would you please join me?
今天我要任命丹尼尔·哈里森警司
Today I am assigning 20-David designation,
为反恐特警队高级警司
the senior SWAT sergeant and command of this unit,
并担任20D队小队队长
to Sergeant Daniel Harrelson,
他在昨晚的事件中
who exhibited immense bravery under fire
表现得异常英勇
to prevent last night's incident
阻止了事态的恶化
from becoming far worse than what it otherwise might've been.
请和我一起
So, please join me
祝贺哈里森警司
in congratulating Sergeant Harrelson
实至名归获此委任
on a well-deserved appointment.
希克斯今早自己做的决定
Hicks made the decision himself this morning.
他觉得在直播时给一名黑人升职能挽回局面
And he thinks promoting a black man on live TV is gonna fix that?
警♥察♥开枪震惊社区
雷蒙德·哈里斯 十七岁 仍未度过危险期
他觉得总比无作为好
He thinks it's better than doing nothing.
得了 杰西
Come on, Jess.
大家都能看穿这点狗屁把戏
The people there can see right through this kind of BS.
他们很清楚新闻发布会
They know the difference between a press conference
和外面真实发生的事的区别
and what really goes down on the street.
你跟我说了多少次
How many times have you told me
这份工作可以做得更好
there's a better way to do things here?
把社区人♥民♥当成家人而不是敌人
Treat the community like family rather than the enemy.
现在你有机会证明这一点了
Now's your chance to prove it.
他要的不是我的理念
He doesn't want my ideas.
他是想找个吉祥物
He wants a mascot.
他把小队交给了你
He's giving you a team.
你要怎么做取决于你
What you do with it is up to you.
迪肯本应是接♥班♥人
Deacon was up next.
迪肯是个好人
Deacon is a good man.
你的命令他会听的
You lead, he'll follow.
好吧 在我想到办法
All right, until I can figure out a way
让巴克归队之前 先把兰金斯调给我
to get Buck back on this team, give me Rankins.
给你吉姆·斯特里特
You're getting Jim Street.
吉姆·斯特里特是谁
Who is Jim Street?
从长滩调来的
Transfer from Long Beach.
所以现在我要带新人了
So now I got to break in a new guy?
我们想让你慢慢来
We're starting you slow.
希克斯要你先去抗♥议♥集♥会♥
Hicks wants you at the protest rally.
一小时后开始
Starts in an hour.
谢谢
Thanks.
控制人群 不
Crowd control. No.
我想去把昨晚那个跑了的人
I want to be out there trying to get the guy
抓回来
we just lost last night.
你昨晚抓到的军♥火♥贩 约巴·格兰农
The gun dealer you caught last night, Yorba Glennon,
在向昨晚逃走的人兜售武器
was selling weapons to the man who got away.
名字尚未得知
Doesn't know his name.
好 我们去查一查
Okay, so we'll look into it.
曼福特的小队在负责此事
Mumford's team is running point.
你把重要任务给曼福德
You're gonna give Mumford the good lead?
而我只能去维系社区关系
And me community relations?
你知道我不是那种人
You know I'm not that guy.
如果有人能弥补社区和警♥察♥之间的嫌隙
If anyone can bridge the gap between that community and the police,
那个人就是你
it's you.
巴克狠狠被搞了一次
Buck got boned big-time.
我们怎么做
How do we fix this?
他们不能就这样开除他
They can't just fire him
连调查都不做
without having done an investigation. u202d
他们已经这么干了
They just did.
洪都人很好 但这位子应该是你的 迪肯
And Hondo's great and all, but that job's yours, Deac.
你付出了那么多年 等了那么久
I mean, all the years that you put in and waited.
-这是你应得的 -没有人比我
- I mean, you earned it. - No one knows
更清楚巴克被搞了
Buck got screwed more than me.
我在特警队学到的一切都是他教的
I learned everything I know about SWAT from him,
所以我不会改变任何规矩的
so I'm not about to switch up anything.
现在 我们要换上制♥服♥了
Now, we have to change into our dress blues.
我们要去阿瓦隆公园维持秩序
We're going to Avalon Park to keep the peace.
我们要去突突人吗
We heading out a man down?
错
Nope.
带上吉姆·斯特里特
Getting Jim Street.
哪根葱啊
Who?
把罚单放在我的摩托上吧
Just leave the ticket on my bike.
我上班要迟到了
I'm late for work!
抱歉
Sorry!
你是洪都吗
You Hondo?
我是吉姆·斯特里特
Jim Street.
你差点迟到了 斯特里特
You're cutting it a little close, Street.
抱歉 我 大概闯了一千个红灯
Sorry, yeah, I, uh, hit, like, a thousand red lights.
在这里我们不找借口
We don't do excuses here.
还有你穿错制♥服♥了
And you're in the wrong uniform.
马上换衣服 我们要出发了
Go get changed up. We're rolling out.
句句入耳 字字落心 别担心我
Music to my ears. Don't worry about me.
只要给我明确的指示就行了
You just point me in the right direction.
马上要扁人去喽
Here to kick ass.
反恐特警对不是扁人
SWAT isn't about kicking ass.
是拯救生命
It's about saving lives.
没错 有时候也要
Yeah, which sometimes requires
揍揍人吧
kicking a little ass.
对吗
Right?
啊哈 这不是美国最佳警探吗
Hey-hey! If it isn't America's top cop.
你今早是开车来工作的
Did you drive into work this morning
还是像蜘蛛侠一样在建筑物之间荡来荡去
or swing from building to building like Spider-Man?
蜘蛛侠哈
Spider-Man.
那是希克斯说的 不是我说的
Those were Hicks's words, not mine.
是我错过了什么狗血剧情 还是
I miss some kind of drama or is this guy's
这个家伙就是这个混♥蛋♥样
default button just set on dick mode?
我不知道你这新来的机灵鬼是谁
Don't know who your new smart-ass is,
不过祝你好运
but good luck with that.
我们正要去抓那个
We're on our way to find the guy
巴克昨晚放走的的那小子
that Buck let get away last night.
回见
Later.
洪都
Hondo.
过得怎么样 老兄
How you doing, brother?
过得不错
Doing good.
你来这儿是工作还是娱乐
So you here for business or pleasure?
来工作的 戴尔
Here on business, Dale.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表