剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
卢塞洛
Lucero!
你敢伤害他们任何一人 就别想活着出去
If you hurt either one of them, you leave here feet first!
你不给我搞辆车么
You wouldn't give me a car?
你们让我没得选
You cops gave me no choice!
克里斯
Chris.
接入军械库安保摄像头
Tap into the armory's security cameras.
马上做
Do it now.
看在上帝的份儿上 叫他们关掉警报
And for God's sakes, tell them to shut off that alarm!
戴上这个
Put those on.
别动 坐下 坐下
Hey. Hey, hey, sit down. Sit down.
我妹妹艾比在法律学校念书
My sister Abby, she's a civilian in law school.
她本来进不去的 但洛佩兹把她搞进去了
She should've been off-limits, but Lopez snatched her up.
安吉尔 国王帮为什么绑♥架♥你妹妹
Angel, why would Los Reyes kidnap your sister?
为了强迫我偷存款保险箱
To force me to steal a safety deposit box,
在某个私人保险库里
some private vault.
为什么要你干这个
Why did they need it to be you?
我替他们干活很多年了
I've been pulling heists for them for years.
我老爸
My dad,
他才是偷窃高手
now, he's a real thief.
他教我撬开所有保险箱
He taught me how to crack any safe,
还有所有锁
pick any lock.
但我拒绝了国王帮
But I told Los Reyes no.
然后他们不接受拒绝
And they don't like that word.
不 他们不接受
No! They don't!
我不想再进监狱
I just got tired of watching
不想从监狱里看我妹妹长大
my little sister grow up from behind bars.
我琢磨着 如果我洗心革面
I figured, if I changed my life,
也许我妈妈和妹妹会接受我
maybe my mom and my sister would let me back into theirs.
但我今早接到哈维尔·巴里奥斯的电♥话♥
But I get a call from Javier Barrios this morning.
巴里奥斯
Barrios.
国王帮的头目
The head of Los Reyes?
他说只要我给他偷到那个保险箱
He said he'd give me Abby back in exchange
他就把妹妹还给我
for that safety deposit box he wants.
他给我期限到早上两点
He said I had until 2:00 a.m....
否则就杀了我妹妹
...or she's dead.
正式实行一级禁闭
We're officially on lockdown.
没有我的批准 不得进出这栋楼
No one in or out of the building without my approval,
还有 确保消息封锁
and make sure there's a press blackout.
我们不能让城里的每个坏蛋都认为
We can't have every bad guy in the city
特警队面对犯罪束手无策
thinking SWAT can't respond to crimes.
军械库的建造就是为了防止人进入
The armory's meant to keep people out,
不是为了把他们困在里面
not trap them inside.
我们要想拿下卢塞洛
If we want to take Lucero down, we're gonna need
就需要.50机♥枪♥穿透笼门
a .50-caliber round to pierce through that cage door.
我们所有.50机♥枪♥都在卢塞洛手里
Lucero has all our .50-cal rifles in there.
打电♥话♥给AOD
Call A.O.D.
他不是退休了吗
Isn't he retired?
他欠我的
He owes me.
叫他过来
Get him down here.
谁是AOD
Who's A.O.D.?
死亡天使
Angel of Death.
好了 迪肯 卢卡和谭
All right, Deac, you, Luca, and Tan,
把建筑图纸调过来
pull up the building diagrams.
看看还有没有进军械库的路 你们俩
See if there's a way in that armory. You two,
对卢塞洛的妹妹做一个失踪人口调查
do a missing persons check on Lucero's sister.
-你信这家伙的话 -我不知道
- You believe this guy's story? - I don't know,
但是普兰克和科尔特斯在里面呆得越久
but the longer Plank and Cortez are in there,
他们能活着出来的机会越小
the less chance they come out alive.
朱利安 我们出状况了
Hey, Julian, we got a situation,
你得把地方让出来
and we're gonna need to vacate you from here.
等等 你要踢我走吗
Wait, you're kicking me out?
我离完成还差得远呢
I'm not even close to being done.
你去另一边的安全室
We're moving you to a secure room on the other side
那是总部最安全的地方
of the building; it's the safest spot in HQ.
这跟刚刚的警报有关系吗
Has this got something to do with that alarm?
我们还处于一级禁闭 所以别上图享
We're also on a complete blackout, so no Instagram,
别用脸书 别给爸妈打电♥话♥
no Facebook, no calls to Mom and Dad.
我要没收手♥机♥
I'm gonna have to confiscate that phone.
-这是个玩笑吗 -不是
- Is this a joke? - No.
别担心 我们帮你搬
Don't worry. We'll get you moved,
你就能很快做好这个坏小孩无人机了
you'll get this bad boy drone done in no time.
放那个筐
Uh, that one.
我还在分类 按照结构分类
I'm still in triage stage, structurally,
-我先要用这些部分 -听听
- so I need those parts first. - Hear that?
在总部待几小时 这孩子就开始下命令了
Couple hours in HQ, the kid's already barking orders.
你要是上不了大学 你还有个
College doesn't work out, you got a future
当特警队指挥官的未来 走吧
as a SWAT commander. Let's go.
想看点什么吗
Want to see something?
安吉尔 放他走吧
Angel. Let him go.
他就是个来参观的市民
He's just a civilian who was here visiting.
抱歉 亲爱的 两个人♥质♥比一个强
Sorry, homie, two hostages are better than one.
记得我放走的那个男孩吗
Remember that boy I let go?
你违背了你的诺言 科尔特斯
And you broke your promise, Cortez.
我来和他说
Let me talk to him.
不要告诉他你是谁
Do not tell him who you are.
安吉尔 我认为我能帮你
Angel, I think I can help you.
-我的名字是迈克尔·普兰克 -迈克尔 别
- My name's Michael Plank. - Michael, don't...
警♥察♥委员会的主席 我监管洛城警局
President of the police commission. I oversee the LAPD.
说他就是个市民
Thought he was just a civilian.
你又对我说谎了
You're lying to me again.
主席
Hmm. Commissioner, huh?
我现在拿枪指着你 你想和我当朋友了吗
I got a gun to your head, and you want to be my friend now?
如果你投降 我向你保证
If you surrender, I assure you
洛城警局会尽一切可能帮助你妹妹
the LAPD will do everything it can to help your sister.
当你被法官宣判时
And when you go before a judge for sentencing,
我会告诉他们你的行为是在极端胁迫下做出的
I'll tell them how your actions were made under extreme duress.
你觉得如果我妹妹死了 我被判坐牢
You think any sentence, or my life, means anything
或者死刑还有什么区别吗
if my sister's dead?
你生命里有你爱的人死去过吗
You ever had anybody you love die?
有过
Yes, I have.
来吧 过来
Come on. Come on.
起来 上这边来
Come on. Get up! Get over there.
我手里有两个大人物
You know I got two big fish in here!
你们要么找到我妹妹 要么他们就会死
You find my sister, or they're dead!
卢塞洛知道他手里有两个高价值的人♥质♥
Lucero knows he has high-value hostages in that cage.
告诉我你有发现
Tell me you got something.
他有个妹妹艾比盖尔·卢塞洛
Okay, so he has a sister, Abigail Lucero.
今年23岁 在加州大学北岭分校读法律
She's 23, studies law at Cal Northridge.
她没有拿奖学金 她也没什么钱
She is not on scholarship, and she doesn't have much money.
给我感觉卢塞洛在帮她付学费
So it makes me think Lucero might be paying her tuition.
我们派了巡逻警♥察♥过去查看她的公♥寓♥了
We had a patrol unit go by and check her apartment.
她公♥寓♥的门锁坏了 房♥间被翻乱 没有她的踪迹
Her lock was broken, place was trashed, no sign of her.
你是说没人报案她失踪吗
You're telling me no one else filed a missing persons report?
我们给她妈妈打了很多电♥话♥
We called the mother a dozen times.
她都没接 一切看起来都不太妙
She's not answering the phone. None of it looks good.
国王帮的手下以绑♥架♥他们
Los Reyes' soldiers have been known to kidnap
对手的家人而出名
the loved ones of their rivals,
而且他们往往不让他们活着回来
and they don't usually return them alive.
这是在洛佩兹的口袋里发现的
So, these were found in Lopez's jacket.
这是菲格罗亚安全公♥司♥的规划图
They're blueprints to Figueroa Safety Inc.
这是家在市中心的私人保险箱公♥司♥
It's a private safety deposit box company downtown.
他们指定让他抢39号♥保险箱
Specific instructions to hit box number 39.
你在卢塞洛的手♥机♥里有什么发现吗
You get anything off of Lucero's cell phone?
他用的是一次性手♥机♥ 没有通话记录可以追踪
All he had was a burner. No calls to track.
我想国王帮会在期限之前联♥系♥他
I guess Los Reyes were gonna call him at the deadline
告诉他交换的地点
and tell him where to meet with the box.
那么他说的话都成立了
So his story checks out.
犯罪技术人员有在洛佩兹的车上发现什么吗
Crime techs get anything out of Lopez's Caddy?
车刚拖过来
It was just towed into impound.
他们说他们仍需要完成证据报告
They say they still need to do their evidence report.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表