剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
他挣脱逃走袭击了她的搭档
He broke free and attacked her partner.
我要斯特里特帮她通过考试
The whole reason why I got Street to help her
只是因为据我所知
through the academy is that everything that I heard
她完全够格进入反恐特警队
was that she had what it took to be SWAT.
你是说我被她骗了吗
You're telling me I got fooled by her?
等下 没人知道这个
Now, hold up. It never came up before
是因为她的指挥官在她的背景调查时
because her COs never said anything about it
从来没提起过
in our background interviews.
他们不愿意上报
Like they didn't want to report it.
听起来事情没有希克斯
Sounds like there's more to the story
知道的那么简单
than what Hicks knows.
顺便说下
By the way,
别让希克斯抓住机会破坏你的传统
don't let Hicks take a shot at your legacy.
你♥爸♥也是筛选我的委员会成员之一
Your dad was on the committee that picked me.
你要给卢卡家争光
You're living up to the Luca name.
我们要找出真♥相♥
We're gonna get to the truth.
迪肯 我们不能
Deac, we can't stop
像这样每隔十分钟停下来等你弄声响警报
every ten minutes for you to make sound alarms.
他们踩到这些树枝时会很响
These saplings snap loudly when they're set off.
这能争取十秒钟时间 能救我们的命
That buys us ten seconds that could save our lives.
你听见溪流声了吗
You hear that stream?
我们要从那里改变路线
We got to bear away from that,
朝那边去
head in that direction.
对 绝不能在水边走
All right, never travel by bodies of water.
这是敌人首先会查看的地方
It's the first place the enemy looks.
一起走 但别出声 脚后跟先着地
Keep pace, but stay quiet: heel, toe.
你不是只懂得生营火和烤棉花糖
You know more than campfires and marshmallows.
你和你♥爸♥可不止是去野营 对吗
You did a lot more than go camping with your daddy, didn't you?
对 基础的新英格兰森林技巧
Yeah, basic New England woods skills.
迪肯 你是洛杉矶人
Deac, you're from L.A.
是 但我和我爸夏天
Yeah, but I spent a lot of summers
常去佛蒙特野营
camping with my dad in Vermont.
争气点
Oh, come on, come on.
事实是 我的
Yeah, the truth is, my, uh,
我爸妈婚姻很不和谐
my folks had kind of a rocky marriage.
我们家的信仰让他们不会离婚
We weren't the type of family to get a divorce,
所以 他和我暑假去野营算是一种...
so... his summers camping with me was kind of a...
天主教的妥协
Catholic compromise.
我知道我爸为什么要这样 但是
I knew why my dad did it, but...
我还是挺享受
I didn't let it get in the way of me
和我爸在一起的时光
enjoying some time with my old man.
很多美好的夜晚
A lot of great nights.
很多棉花糖
Lot of marshmallows.
好了 我们应该继续前进了
All right, we should keep moving.
好了 迪肯 等下 等下
All right, Deac, wait a minute, wait a minute.
你那白晃晃的肤色流起汗来
Your shiny white boy sweat
让你看起来像个归航信标
makes you look like a homing beacon.
我们应该都伪装一下
We should both mask up.
又是个海军陆战队的技巧 来吧
It's another Marine trick. Come on.
你看了事件报告吗
You read the incident report?
那你知道这足以让我不能进反恐特警队
Then you know it's enough to keep me off SWAT.
-前提是这事是真的 -报告中就有
- If it really happened. - It's in the report.
-别管了 -如果那是你第一周
- Leave it alone. - If it was your first week
在街上巡逻 我也许可以
on the street, I could,
但是你待了七年 还是一名教官
but you're seven years in and a training officer.
告诉我是怎么回事
Just tell me what happened.
现在只有我们
It's just us right now.
根本没有我们可言 克里斯
There is no "Us," Chris.
你已经是特警队员
You're already SWAT.
他们对我没兴趣
They got no interest in me.
就算不是因为这事 他们也会编造一些事
If it wasn't this, they'd just make up something else.
20D队 收到吗
20-David, do you copy?
调度中心要求上报
Dispatch requesting check-in.
这里是30D 山上有一些静电干扰
This is 30-David. Got a little static from the mountains.
我和20D取消支援 抱歉把无线电关了
20-David and I are Code 4. Sorry for the radio silence.
找不到目标人物 仍在继续搜寻其下落
Couldn't find the target, still looking for him.
谢谢你通知我
Thanks for letting me know.
调度中心打来说 洪都和迪肯刚刚上报了
That was Dispatch. Hondo and Deacon just checked in.
他们还没能找到迪肯的联♥系♥人
They haven't been able to find Deacon's contact,
所以什么线索也没有
so they have nothing.
雇佣枪手在审讯室
The Merc shooter's in Interrogation.
我看了艾丽卡的记录
I, uh, looked into Erika's records.
我问了她关于违规的事
I asked her about the infraction,
但她表现得很奇怪 像是在隐瞒些什么
but she was acting strange, like she was hiding something.
-这样解释不通啊 -希克斯正在查
- It doesn't add up. - Hicks is looking into it.
希克斯会把他听到的第一个版本做实
Hicks is gonna take the first version he hears.
而我要的是真♥相♥ 就算真♥相♥不利于艾丽卡
I want the truth, even if it's not good for Erika.
你能帮我找找她以前搭档的联♥系♥方式吗
Can you get me the contact info of her old partner?
拜托了 队长
Please, Captain.
今天早上我做错了
I went about it wrong this morning.
让我纠正这个错误吧
Let me do it right.
我会尽力而为的
I'll see what I can do.
萨瓦先生 你今天早上很忙啊
Mr. Savoy, you've had a busy morning.
我终生都是蒙特罗斯雇佣兵 多好
Montrose Mercs for life, sweet thing.
我不知道你为什么表现得这么骄傲
I don't know why you're acting so proud.
我们队里有半数的人在今天早上之前
Half our squad hadn't even heard of you clowns
都没听说过你们这些小喽啰
till this morning.
现在听说了 不是吗
Yeah, well, you will now, won't you?
在你们干掉了
What, after you've taken out
市里最大的冰♥毒♥帮对手之后吗
the biggest rival meth gang in the city?
我们找到了你的名单
We found your list.
豺狼帮高层 地址 匪巢 包括路名
Top Jackal members, addresses, hangouts, even street names.
这些信息可不容易找啊
That's hard information to come by.
这不只是在几个街角发生的流血行动而已
This wasn't just a "Spray and pray" for a few more corners.
这些都是有针对性的暗♥杀♥行动
These are targeted assassinations.
更多的豺狼已经进城展开报复行动
More Jackals are already on their way into town to retaliate.
-我们会等着他们 -你就别想去了
- We'll be ready for 'em. - Well, not you.
我们不会让你上场参加这次大行动
We're benching you for the big game.
市里想要处理好这件事
The city wants this handled.
所以我们给你一个协议
So there's a deal to be made.
没人在你这种处境还能有这样的机会
No one in your situation gets a chance like this.
接受吧
Take it.
不了
Nah.
我终生都是蒙特罗斯雇佣兵
Nah, Montrose Mercs for life.
在那里 迪肯
Okay. Right there, Deac.
在那里 树林中的缺口
Right there, that break in the trees.
我们必须得爬上去
We're gonna have to climb it.
不行 我们不知道这些岩石的坚固程度
No, we-we don't know how sturdy any of those boulders are.
只要有一块松动
One loose rock,
不出五分钟 我们就会从上面滚下来了
we'd be back down here on our ass in less than five minutes.
更别说 我们会让霍金斯知道
Not to mention we'd be broadcasting
我们的确切位置的
exactly where we are to Hawkins.
那些直升机就要来了
Those choppers are coming.
如果我们不快点上去 直升机就会飞走了
If we don't get up there soon, they're gonna pass us by.
我们要尽快赶到撤离点
We get to that extraction point as fast as possible,
那是任务目标
that is the mission objective.
如果我们不一直往上去 是快不了的
It won't be any faster if we don't make it all the way up.
这个决定不是由你来做的
This is not your call.
那凭什么要你来做呢
What makes it yours?
别逼我利用职权来压你
Don't make me pull rank here.
职权 在我们从悬崖半路上跳下来的时候
Rank? This stopped being a SWAT mission
这已经不是特警队的任务了
about halfway down that cliff we jumped off of.
现在只是两个人尽力保住小命而已
Right now it's just two guys trying to stay alive.
我有责任让我们俩从这里脱险
It is my responsibility to get us out of here.
我明白你接受过海军陆战队训练
Look, I get that you have Marine training.
但是这里不是索马里 这里的地形很独特
This is not Somalia. This is unique terrain.
我在像这样的树林里待过很长时间
I spent a lot of time in woods like these.
我知道我们需要做什么
I know what we need to do,
我是不会跟着你爬上一个
and I'm not gonna follow you up into a situation
会把我们俩害死的位置的
that's gonna get us both killed.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表