剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
霸子乐队
DJ鲍威·简
♪ 你知道我会告诉她你昨晚干了什么
♪ You know I'm gonna tell her what you did last night
♪ 你是如此失败 失败 失败
♪ You're so busted, busted, busted, busted
♪ 逮到你了 宝贝 我就在你后面
♪ Gotcha, gotcha, baby, now I'm on your trail
♪ 骗子 骗子 如今骑虎难下
♪ Liar, liar, sleeping on a bed of nails
♪ 小子 我要告诉她你昨晚干了什么
♪ Boy, I'm gonna tell her what you did last night
♪ 你是如此失败 失败 失败
♪ You've been busted, busted, busted, busted
♪ 我以为你是我的 没想到
♪ I believed you were mine, never thought
♪ 我会找到你 如此看来
♪ I would find you, it seemed
♪ 他告诉我
♪ He told me
♪ 他从未爱你深到会白头偕老
♪ He never felt love for forever with you
♪ 你会不会告诉她你昨晚干了什么
♪ Were you gonna tell her what you did last night?
♪ 你是如此失败 失败 失败
♪ You've been busted, busted, busted, busted
朱尔斯
Jules!
朱尔斯
Jules!
里克 救我
Rick! Help!
里克
Rick!
里克
Rick!
里克
Rick!
里克
Rick!
里克 里克
Rick! Rick.
别别别
No, no.
不要啊 里克
No! Rick!
-不要 -对她当心点
- No! - Careful with her.
不要 不要 不要
No, no, no!
这不是我们计划好的
Not the plan!
他怎么会是唯一的目击证人
How is he the one and only witness?
有可能是因为大家都忙着逃跑
Probably 'cause all anybody saw was the ass of the person
看到的只有前面的人的屁♥股♥
in front of them when they were running out the door.
我们组搜索了现场
My team cleared the scene.
劫案凶杀专案组需要我们协助抓捕枪手
Robbery-Homicide wants our help until these shooters get got.
我们对他提供的车牌号♥发出了全境通告
We put an APB out on the plate he gave us,
也有可能他的消息是可靠的
in case he turns out to be reliable.
目前我们对他掌握了什么情况
Okay, what do you know about this guy so far?
私人保镖
Private bodyguard.
他说他负责照看的富家女被绑♥架♥了
Says the rich chick he's babysitting got snatched.
里克·欧文斯 二十五岁 没啥特别
Rick Owens, 25. No outstandings.
有合法持枪执照
Valid permit to conceal and carry.
他是格兰杰安保公♥司♥的
Works for Granger Protection.
他们公♥司♥收费很高
That's expensive muscle.
有时候花了钱还不是没用
Well, you don't always get what you pay for.
她叫朱丽叶·卡顿 上卜卡 二十二岁
Her name's Juliette Carlton, with a "C," 22.
住址是卢斯费利斯德米勒大道115号♥
115 DeMille Drive, Los Feliz.
我把信息都给了那位警司
I already gave all this information to the Sergeant,
但他觉得我更像是个嫌犯 不是证人
sir, but he sees me more as a, uh, suspect than a witness.
永远忠诚[美国海军]
Semper fi.
永远
All the way.
-你是哪个部队的 -1/1
- Who were you with? - 1/1.
第一海军陆战队一营 你什么时候退伍的
1st Battalion, 1st Marines. When'd you get out?
-2014年 -伊♥拉♥克♥战争
- 2014. - Iraq.
呼哈
Oorah.
海军常用口号♥ 无实际意义 拟声词
-你呢 -1/9
- You? - 1/9.
-94年到98年 -索马里
- '94 to '98. - Somalia.
彭德尔顿营是我们的基地总部
Camp Pendleton was home base for both of us.
我还有朋友在那里
I still got friends down there.
朱丽叶怎么会需要一个大兵
Why does Juliette need a Marine?
她很聪明 除了生活方式上
Well, she's smart in every way except street smart.
她过去和一群低等人♥渣♥混在一起
She got herself mixed up with a bunch of lowlifes who thought
他们当她是个行走的取款机
she was a walking, talking ATM.
她的父母雇我们让他们远离她
Her parents hired us to back 'em off.
谁是斯蒂芬·厄尔·韦伯
Okay, who's Steven Earl Webb?
我的首要怀疑对象
Top of my list for this.
这姑娘对他的指控还没结 他涉嫌两桩枪♥支♥暴♥力♥案
Open complaint from the girl, two gun violations,
还有桩贩毒案还没判下来
a pending case with intent to sell.
这种人怎么会还没进去
How's this clown even on the street?
给某些律师一点毒品就行了
Moves enough drugs to pay the right lawyers.
-是她男友 -她当时觉得是
- Boyfriend? - She thought so.
说来说去就是钱
It was all about the money for him.
我们断掉他钱的时候闹得挺不愉快
Wasn't happy when we shut off the cash flow.
他在假释期 记录里的地址是
On parole. Address of record is...
威尔克斯街2017号♥
2017 Wilcox.
我特地查了 这样就知道去哪里找他了
I make it a point to know where to find him.
行 就在附近 有了全境通告和路上的警♥察♥
Okay, that's nearby. They couldn't have moved her too far,
他们没法带她跑很远
with the APB and all the blue on the streets.
没错
That's right.
我可以帮你们指认韦伯
I can give you positive I.D. on Webb.
-让我跟你们去吧 -不行
- Let me come with. - No.
求你了 是我跟丢了她
Please. I'm the one who lost her.
里克 你知道我不能这么做
Rick, you know I can't do that.
好好包扎你的手臂
Go get your arm patched up.
他可以走了
He's good to go.
看起来
Seems like
我们得进行一次假释表现调查了
we might need to make a parole compliance search.
比申请搜查令快多了
Quicker than a warrant, for sure.
夜♥总♥会♥后门的摄像头只是装样子的
Video cam at the back door is just for show.
就是为了绑♥架♥ 没抢一分钱
It's a swipe-only business, no cash.
这伙人不是初犯 他们懂套路
These dudes weren't virgins. They knew how.
好了 如果我们不按着这条线索找这女孩
All right, look, if we don't find this girl based on the tip,
当然可能是假线索
which could be bogus,
我们就得从她家里人着手 以防绑匪来电♥话♥
we need to get with the family in case a call comes in.
-我来搞定家长 -发你坐标
- I'll take the parents. - Sending you the coordinates.
也许他们有点有用的线索
Maybe they know something useful.
你只是想保证孩子的安全 但却做不到
You just want to keep your kids safe, and you can't.
不可能分分钟都看着
Not every second.
这是为人父母最糟糕的内情
That's the dirty secret of parenthood.
这档子事真的惹恼他了
This stuff really winds him up.
那狗烦死了
I hate that dog.
我们可以杀了它
We could shoot it.
你什么毛病啊
What's the matter with you?
反恐特警队 给我趴下
Metro SWAT! Get down!
手放在身后
Hands behind your back!
趴下 把手给我
Get down! Give me your hands!
手 马上给我 放在身后
Hands, now! Hands behind your back!
好的 好的 好的
Okay, okay, okay!
站住 有人从侧门逃跑
Hey! Suspect running side three!
起来
Get up.
你觉得你能跑多远
How far did you really think you were gonna get?
安全 姑娘不在这里 没迹象表明来过
All clear. Girl's not here. No sign that she ever was.
谭 带他走
Tan, get him out of here.
起来 给我起来
Get up. Get up.
-朱丽叶在哪儿 -就是为她你闯进我家
- Where's Juliette? - She's why you broke down my doors?
你过去几小时人在哪里 斯蒂芬
Where you been the last couple hours, Steven?
就在这儿 我订了披萨 你去查啊
Right here. I ordered pizza. You can track it.
邻居看见我了
My neighbor saw me.
他当时在外面遛狗 就是你听见在叫的那狗
H-He was outside with that dog you're hearing.
他会告诉你我整晚都在这里
He'll tell you I've been here all night.
卖♥♥力打造你的制药帝国
Working hard on a pharmaceutical empire? Huh?
你要因为她侵犯我的权利吗
So you're gonna violate me because of her?
不管朱丽叶卷进什么麻烦
Whatever trouble Juliette's in,
她很可能都是自找的
she probably went looking for it;
跟我没关系
got nothing to do with me.
她今晚在夜♥总♥会♥被人绑♥架♥了
She was kidnapped from a club tonight.
就离你几个街区
Just a few blocks from you.
可我已经一个月没见她了
Well, I haven't seen her in a month.
你的顺风车到了
Sounds like your ride's here.
起来 起来 站起来
Get up. Get up! Get up.
好了 我们走
All right, let's go.
你有孩子吗 警官
Do you have kids, Sergeant?
有三个 都没满六岁
I have three, all under six.
-有女儿吗 -有
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表