剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
这个杰克和蒂芙尼二十周年纪念的刻字
The "Jake and Tiffany Tenth Anniversary" Inscription
让我想到这可能是你的
makes me think this all might be yours.
你想和我说真话吗
You want to get real with me?
另一个被抢劫的家庭
The other family that got robbed,
劫匪逼他们的女儿拍了一段视频
the robbers made a video of their daughter.
我只想保护我的女儿
I just want to protect my girl.
最好的办法就是帮我们抓住那些家伙
The best way for you to do that is help us catch these guys
让他们无法用视频做任何事
so they don't do anything with that video.
或继续对别人做他们对你女儿做过的事情
Or do what they did to your daughter to somebody else.
我帮你们
I'll help you.
我不会让别人经历这种事情
I won't let it happen to anyone else.
我不知道他的名字 但我在死亡地带见过他
I didn't know his name, but I've seen him at Hardline.
死亡地带
Hardline?
加州大学洛杉矶分校附近的小酒吧
It's this little club near UCLA.
他们不太认真检查你的证件
They don't look very hard at your I.D.
你能认出他们中任何一个吗
Do you recognize any of these guys?
等等 那是
Wait, that's...
卡什
Cash.
卡什是他的名字
Cash is his name?
他在死亡地带和莫莉聊天
He deals Molly at Hardline.
卡什不是好人
Cash is bad news.
我试图远离他
I try to stay away from him.
听起来卡什和TC在酒吧里寻找
Sounds like Cash and T.C. were scoping out
富有的女孩子
rich girls at this club.
这就是说下一个目标可能是你们在死亡地带
Which means the next target could be somebody
一起聚会的某个人
that you partied with at Hardline.
还有什么人是卡什和TC特别注意的吗
Is there anybody Cash and T.C. Paid special attention to?
我只知道每周末都去那的女生爱普莉尔·巴格利
The only girl I know who's there every weekend is April Bagley.
她是你们的朋友吗
Is she a friend of yours?
我们一起上学
We go to school together.
-卡什绝对对她有想法 -爱普莉尔·巴格利
- Cash definitely has a thing for her. - April Bagley.
-她住在这附近吗 -可能是
- Does she live around here? - I think so.
我在派对上遇到她的 但我没去过她家
I-I met her at a party. I've never been to her house.
没事 我们会找到她的 在卡什找到之前
It's okay. We'll find it. Before Cash does.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
我知道你们经历了很多
I know you've been through a lot.
那是波比·斯特拉克吗
Is that Bobby Strock?
你认真的吗
Seriously?
这是什么 兄弟
What is this, man?
今天不是个滑冰的好日子
Skate-around was tough today.
让我想喝点东西了
Made me thirsty.
这真没法让我专心看冰球
This really isn't getting me into hockey.
-你烂爆了 波比 -滚出去
- You suck, Bobby! - Get out of here!
滚出去 波比
Get out of here, Bobby!
酒保 有什么啤酒上什么啤酒
Whatever beer you have on tap, barkeep.
-出去 -我们不希望你在这里
- Get lost! - We don't want you here!
你还自称球员 滑冰的时候简直像个长颈鹿
Call yourself a player? You look like a damn giraffe on skates.
给我的朋友们两杯姜汁啤酒
And a couple ginger beers for my friends.
滚出这里
Get out of here...
-你太差劲了 -垃圾 波比
- You suck! - Suck it, buddy!
软趴趴的粉丝支持软趴趴的球队
Weak-sauce fans for a weak-sauce team.
你的队服上可是印着我们的城市
You got our city on your uniform,
你在维护这个混♥蛋♥吗 选一边吧
you're protecting this jackass?! Pick a side!
是啊 选一边站
Yeah, pick a side.
我可能会亲手杀了他
I might kill him myself.
我认识卡什和TC
Look, I know Cash and T.C.
他们不会伤害我
Okay, they wouldn't hurt me.
他们把你的朋友们伤的不轻
They hurt your friends pretty bad.
但如果他们想抢劫我
Yeah, but if they wanted to rob from me,
他们任何时间都可以
they could have at any time.
等下 他们之前来过你家
Wait, they've been to your house before?
是的 来过我的几次派对
A few of my parties, yeah.
你的父母在哪里
Where are your parents?
我妈妈 和他的男友这个月在伊比沙岛
Oh, my mom, uh, is in Ibiza this month with her boyfriend.
我爸爸和他的男友住在纽约
And my dad lives in New York with his boyfriend.
所以你一个人在这里住
So you're here alone?
是的 但是 听我说 好吗
Yeah, but, listen, okay,
卡什不会对我怎样
Cash isn't gonna come after me,
今晚我会和一些女孩们出去玩
uh, and I'm hanging with some girls tonight.
所以也许你们想待着监视这里
So maybe you guys want to stay and watch the place
我可以去朋友家住
and I can go stay at a friend's?
你不得不取消你的计划 爱普莉尔
You're gonna have to cancel your plans, April.
肮脏
Dirty!
肮脏 肮脏 肮脏
Dirty! Dirty! Dirty!
肮脏 肮脏
Dirty! Dirty!
-肮脏 -该走了
- Dirty! - Time to go.
拜托 我还没听到特警队的故事呢
Come on. I didn't even get any SWAT stories yet.
这里不是个适合讲故事的地方
It's not really a conducive, uh, environment for storytelling.
等明天晚上我们球队赢了之后
These fans could use a good story
这些球迷能听个好故事来疗伤也不错呀
after my team breaks their hearts tomorrow night.
你做梦吧
In your dreams!
一帮蠢货粉丝
Bunch of donkey fair-weather fans.
你再说一遍 人♥渣♥
Say that again, scumbag!
够了
That's far enough.
我说了退后
I said stay back.
放开他
Get off of him!
帕特里克 你还好吗
Patrick, you okay?!
倒下 倒下
Down, down.
你们没有权力这样做
Got no right!
放开他
Get your hands off him!
放开他
Get off of him!
你们去过日落大道的瑞纳餐厅吗
You guys ever been to Rhyner's on Sunset?
它家有款沙拉里面放了梨 特别好吃
It has this salad with, like, pears in it. So epic.
我觉得我不是个吃货
Not much of a foodie, I guess.
你很像维吉尔 我妈妈的前男友
You're like Virgil, my mom's last boyfriend.
他是德州人 他吃的都是牛排
He was from Texas. All he ate was, like, steak.
可能现在已经得第三次心脏病了吧
Probably on his third heart attack by now.
房♥子后面已经锁好了
Back of the house is locked down.
等其他队来了以后
Once the other units get here,
我们就能全方位监控了
we'll have eyes on the whole perimeter.
聊了这么久吃的 我都饿了
Okay. Well, all this food talk has me starving.
你们有什么想吃的吗
So do you guys want anything from the kitchen?
没有
Think we're good.
从厨房♥拿吃的不用拿包吧
Don't need your purse to get food out of the kitchen.
你要去哪
Where you going?
我
Oh, I...
我以为我把充电器落在这了
I thought I left my phone charger in here.
我想 可能没有
I guess... I guess not.
还有百分之八十五的电 你想在编个理由吗
85%. You want to try another lie?
如果我查了这个手♥机♥
If I check this phone,
我会发现卡什拍的德西蕾和劳拉的的视频吗
am I gonna find the videos Cash made of Desiree and Laura?
你到底做了什么 爱普莉尔
What the hell did you do, April?
卡什给我我发了几个视频
So, Cash sent me some videos.
我想说 这不代表
I mean, it doesn't mean
我很早以前就知道这件事了
that I knew about any of this ahead of time.
几个视频
"Some videos"?
爱普莉尔 那些可是你朋友被枪指着
April, these were movies of your friends being humiliated,
光着身子被羞辱的视频
naked, at gunpoint.
如果你没参与其中
If you weren't a part of it,
为什么不在看到的时候就报♥警♥呢
why didn't you call the police when you saw them?
我以为那只是恶作剧
I thought it was maybe a prank.
劳拉又是个戏精 我不知道
Laura's such an attention whore. I didn't know.
你不知道这些女孩都遭受了什么
You don't get how these girls suffered?
她们遭受了什么
How they suffered?
当我最好的朋友德西蕾给我拍的照片
I mean, I don't remember anybody crying for me
出现在男生更衣室的荡♥妇♥板上的时候
when a picture that my best friend Desiree took
我不记得有人为我说过话
showed up on the slut board in the guys' locker room.
然后她试图告诉我这不是她的错
Then she tries to tell me it wasn't her fault.
贱♥人♥
Bitch, please.
如果劳拉不知道她做过什么
And if Laura doesn't know what she did...
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表