剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Remember, there'll be an unmarked car right behind you.
我们就可以一直看你的情况了
So we will have eyes on you at all times.
我害怕
I'm scared.
我知道这种感觉
Yeah, I know the feeling.
你知道我害怕的时候会做什么吗
Do you know what I do when I get scared?
我把信任寄托在计划
I put my faith in the plan
和我的队友身上
and in my teammates.
我们能一起祈祷吗
Can we say a prayer?
当然可以 瑞亚
Yeah, of course we can, Reya.
不
No, it's...
我叫米瑞亚
it's Mireya.
我妈妈选它是因为它的意思是奇迹
My mother chose it because it means "Miracle."
我们...
Our Father...
在天的父
Who art in Heaven,
愿人都尊你的名为圣
hallowed be Thy name.
愿你的国降临 愿你的旨意
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done,
行在地上 如同行在天上
on Earth as it is in Heaven.
如同我们宽恕别人一样
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
如同我们宽恕别人一样
and lead us not into temptation,
但救我们免于凶恶
but deliver us from evil.
愿你的国 力量及荣耀
For thine is the kingdom, the power,and the glory
直至永远
Forever and ever
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
走吧
Come on
30D 我看见人了
30-David. I have visual.
没有艾尔·马洛或者人♥质♥的迹象
No sign of El Malo or the hostage.
22D 监控范围内没有任何迹象
22-David. Perimeter roads are clear.
20D 可以看到我们的人
20-David. Eyes on our friendly.
看不到内部 无法得知
No eyes inside. No way of knowing
艾尔·马洛是否已经提前过来 藏起来了
if El Malo got here early and is hiding.
无人机有任何发现吗
Anything from the drone?
正在飞进范围内
We're coming into range now.
能看到教堂内有热成像
I got heat signatures in the chapel.
可能是艾尔·马洛和他的手下
Could be El Malo and his men.
-有情况 -收到
- We got movement. - Roger that.
两名同伙和我们的人
Two hostiles with our friendly.
会面进行中
Meet in progress.
他们往教堂里面走了
They're heading inside the chapel
如果他们进去了 就开不了枪了 我能开枪吗
No shot if they go inside. Am I green to go?
还不行 除非我们的人有危险 迪肯
Not yet. Only if our friendly is in danger, Deac.
收到
Roger that.
20D呼叫总部
20-David to Command.
-有室内的影像吗 -收到 有
- Any eyes inside? - Copy that. We have eyes.
两名男性嫌疑人和人♥质♥
Two male suspects and the hostage.
有声音了 他们在说金子的事儿
I got audio. They're talking about the gold.
-艾尔·马洛在哪 -还没踪影 保持警觉
- Where's El Malo? - Nothing yet, but stay alert.
瑞亚刚刚告诉他们金子在车后备箱里
Reya just told them the gold's in the trunk of the car--
我觉得他们信了
I think they bought it.
能看到教堂内有六个热成像
We got six heat signatures in the chapel.
他们在移♥动♥ 去向教堂门口
They're on the move, heading for the chapel doors.
六个 我们从瑞亚的纽扣摄像头只看到三个人
Six? We only have three people on Reya's button cam.
另外两个是谁
Who are the other two?
有人见到艾尔·马洛了吗
Does anyone see El Malo?
仍然没有艾尔·马洛的踪迹 但我能看到
Still no sign of El Malo, but I have our two hostiles
两个绑匪和两名人♥质♥
with our two friendlies.
他们在往诱饵车走
They're heading for the bait car.
嫌疑人倒下了
Suspects down.
出去 出去
Get out! Get out!
出去 出去
Get out! Get out!
两名人♥质♥已经安全
I got our two friendlies. They're safe.
他不在这 头
He's not here, boss.
艾尔·马洛跑了吗
El Malo get past us?
摄像头和无人机都没发现
Not with cameras and drones.
20D呼叫总部
20-David to Command.
那些未知热成像的位置在哪
What's the location of those unknown heat signatures?
两个正在移♥动♥ 从教堂出来往东跑
Two still moving, heading east away from the chapel
跑向火葬场
toward the crematory.
他们在地下
He's underneath us,
在墓地的工作隧♥道♥里
in the service tunnel for the cemetery.
呈扇形散开
Fan out.
检查蓝图
Check the blueprints.
我需要知道教堂的服务隧♥道♥在哪结束
I need to know where the service tunnel for the chapel ends.
洪都 你和两个目标平行
Hondo, you're parallel to the two targets.
发现隧♥道♥ 在棕榈树环
Got the tunnel-- it ends at Palm Tree Circle.
收到
Roger that.
正在接近 通知全队
Approaching now. Alert the team.
警♥察♥
Police!
别动 结束了
Stop moving! It's over!
起来
Get up!
起来
Get up!
-都好吗 -很好
- We're good? - We're good.
走吧
Let's go.
-干的不错 -我们还抓到了几名手下
- Good job. - We got a few of his guys, too.
总的来说 这不算在墓地
All in all, not the worst way
度过的最差夜晚
to spend a night in a cemetery.
绝对不是
Definitely not.
警司
Sergeant!
太感谢你了
Thanks so much.
这是我的荣幸
My pleasure.
好好过你的新人生
Hey, good luck with your new life.
上帝是爱你的
God loves you.
即使我犯了这么多措
Even with all my mistakes?
原谅要从原谅自己开始
Forgiveness starts with forgiving yourself.
我会为你祈祷的
I'll be praying for you.
这案子结束了
This case is closed.
好了 和我说说 和我说说
All right, so talk to me, talk to me.
怎么回事
What happened?
谁拿到了金门票
Who got the golden tickets?
碧昂丝 我来了
Beyonce, here I come!
我拿到了金门票 我要去纽约了
I got the golden ticket. I'm going to New York.
好吧 说实话 斯特里特
Okay, okay. Well, I'm not gonna lie. Street,
我本来以为你会奋起反超的
I really thought you were gonna pull from behind on this one.
-是啊 -看来
- Yeah. - Well, it looks like
胜利者是卢卡和克里斯
our winners are Luca and Chris.
好好享受格莱美吧
Enjoy the Grammys.
迪肯 怎么了 我以为
Deac, what happened, man? I just knew
你会更努力点
you were gonna put up more of a fight.
我没心思玩
Aw, head's not in the game.
离圣诞节早上只剩下
We got less than ten hours
不到十小时给我找到这个玩具
until Christmas morning to find that toy,
我最后的希望刚刚没了
and my last lead just went bust.
不过这是个奇迹发生的季节
Well, it is the season of miracles, right?
听好了 我知道要放假了
Well, listen up, I know it's the holidays,
但在你们走之前 我想说点什么
but before you get out of here, I just want to say something.
我非常以你们每一位为荣
I'm really proud of each and every one of you.
今年发生了很多事
It's been a hell of a year.
这个团队
And this team...
的确花了点时间磨合
It did take a little time, though.
但是我们都解决了
But we worked it out.
如果我们团结一心
If we stick together,
你们都知道会有什么奖励
you know what the reward is?
超棒的特警队大家庭
One kick-ass SWAT family.
-你懂的 老大 -赶紧走吧
- You know it, boss! - Get out of here.
好好玩吧 你们应得的 去吧
Go have some fun. You earned it. Go.
好 谢了 老大
All right. Thanks, boss.
还有一件事 还有一件事 差点忘了
One last thing. One last thing. Almost forgot.
你们也许能在储物柜旁发现些什么
You might find a little something by your lockers,
我只是这么一说
I'm just saying.
节日快乐
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表