剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
十二宫已接近船只
Zodiac's approached the vessel.
收到
Roger that.
S队 在盯着吗
Sierra Team, you got eyes?
收到
Roger.
请注意 十二宫已停靠并有人登船
Be advised, the Zodiac's landed and occupied.
请汇报人数
Confirm new number.
有一 二 三 四头小猪
We got one, two, three, four little piggies.
船上还有两名放哨的 一共六人
And we still have two standing guard. Six total.
迪肯 给20D队指路
Deac, be 20-David's eyes.
20D 从距你们据点北面五码处的
20-David, you're clear to engage suspects on the northside rocks,
礁石处上岸接近嫌犯
about five yards from your vantage point.
20D呼叫50D
This is 20 to 50-David.
可以行动了
You're all clear.
我们走
Let's roll.
洛城警局特警队
LAPD SWAT!
立刻趴下
On the ground now!
拦截得漂亮
Nice tackle.
总有人得阻止嫌犯逃跑
Got to shut down the run game.
船上还有三人
There's three still left on the boat.
警♥察♥ 我们走 快点
Police, let's go! Move it!
有两头小猪朝十二宫方向去了
Two little piggies heading for the Zodiac.
举起手来
Hands up!
-举起手来 -我投降
- Hands up! u202d- I ain't resisting.
我投降
I ain't resisting.
这个苦杏仁味
That bitter almond smell.
是氰化物 像这样的液体
Cyanide. u202dAnd when it's liquid like this,
很容易转化为毒气
it's easily convertible into a gas.
这些量足够将整个码头和半个威尼斯的人
There's enough here to take out the entire marina
通通毒倒
and half of Venice.
现在怎么办
What now?
用手头上的东西见机行事
We go with what we have.
我们以为你们是来抢劫的
We thought you were robbing us.
我只是个潜水员
I'm just a scuba diver.
所以你的手下在打包
Which is why your boys were packing
-自动武器 -别扯淡了 库斯托
- automatic weapons? - Cut the crap, Cousteau.
我们发现你在搬运那个装满氰化物的箱子
Hey. We found you hauling that crate full of cyanide.
你准备把它送去给某个人 给谁
You were going to deliver it to someone. Who?
我不清楚
I don't know.
买♥♥家应该已经到了
The buyers were supposed to be here already.
很明显他们现在不会现身了
Obviously, they're not coming now.
听着 你只有一次机会说服我们
Listen, you got one chance to convince us
还有别人比你罪责更重
that there's someone else out there worse than you
更值得我们在意
for us to worry about.
我们只知道交货的时间和地点
All we know is when and where.
我不知道是谁的货 我要送给谁
I don't know who delivers it, who I'm giving it to,
或者是里面是什么
or what's in it.
你真的觉得不老实交代能让你免于
Do you really think that deniability is gonna cover you
国内恐怖活动的罪名
for a domestic terrorism charge?
听着 运送这些箱子
Look, picking up these crates
只是个赚外快的法子
was just a way to make some extra cash,
我得付买♥♥船钱
pay off my boat.
"这些箱子" 你之前也干过
"Crates"? Like you did this before?
是的
Yeah.
之前还干过三次
Three other times before.
不过他们说这是最后一次了
They said this was the last one, though.
联调局知道之前的交易吗
The FBI know about any previous drops?
并不知情
Wasn't part of our intel.
那么大量的氰化物
That much cyanide...
他们将其制成武器是想作大案
Weaponizing for something big.
之前你交货的对接人
The guy you handed the crates off to before.
-能描述下他的样子吗 -有两个人
- Can you describe him? - Well, there were two of them.
都像是生存主义者
They were both survivalist types,
四十到五十岁之间
in their 40s and 50s.
每次都用一辆蓝色的旧货车运货
They always picked up in the same old, blue van.
不受任何联邦政♥府♥和司法系统监管
我是一名独♥立♥主义者 我具有法律豁免权
能在这个国家自♥由♥行动并不接受审问
请摇下车窗 先生
Please roll down the window, sir.
先生
Sir.
先生
Sir.
放下报纸
Put the paper down
降下车窗
and lower the window.
最后一遍
Last chance.
你以什么理由拦我的车
What's the rationale for this stop?
你刚才非法变换车道
You made an illegal lane change
还有你的牌照过期了
back there, plus you're driving with expired tags.
我不是驾车 我是在旅行
I wasn't driving. I'm traveling.
请出示你的驾照
I still need to see your license
和行驶证
and registration, please.
根据美国法律
According to the United States book of codes,
联邦条例第四条
as an Article Four free inhabitant
我作为自♥由♥居民
pursuant to the Articles of Confederation,
有权不向你出示身份证明
I am not required to identify myself to you.
纽约警局要求你出示身份证明
Well, the LAPD requires you to identify yourself.
我并没有犯罪 你只有权
I have not committed a crime. You are only authorized
对犯罪的自♥由♥居民进行盘问
to question a free inhabitant who's committed a criminal act.
我不在你的权力范围内
I am outside of your authority.
我很了解我的权利
I know my rights.
我有法庭文件可以证明
I have the court documents to prove it.
先生 这上面没有你的名字
Sir, your name is not on here.
我没有姓名
I don't have a name.
-我是这辆车的合法所有者 -听着 先生
- I'm the legal representative of this vehicle. - Listen, sir,
现在这样 我最后一次
here's what's gonna happen. I'm going to ask you
要求你出示驾照
one last time to show me a valid driver's license.
还有你
And hey...
摘掉帽子和墨镜 把你的手放在
...remove the hoodie, take off the glasses, and keep your hands
-我能看见的地方 -你对我们没有管辖权
- where I can see them. - You have no jurisdiction over us.
拒绝出示身份证明
Refusal to show ID
违反了加州刑法
is a penal code violation in California.
该法律只适用于美国公民
That law only applies to U.S. citizens.
你是哪国人
Well, where are you a citizen of?
我不属于任何国家或团体
I don't belong to any country or corporation.
就算不是美国公民也必须服从美国法律
Even non-citizens have to obey U.S. Laws.
摘下帽子
Hey, remove the hoodie
把手放在仪表盘上
and put your hands on the dash.
-现在 -你要拘留我们吗
- Do it now. - Are you detaining us?
立刻把你的手放在头上
Put your hands on the dash now!
-我要走了 -不行
- I'm leaving. - No, you're not.
D110 我需要支援
Delta one ten, I need backup.
熄火 先生 熄火
Turn off the car, sir. Turn off the car!
克罗格特
Crockett! u202d
开车
Drive.
反恐特警队
第一季 第十二集
D110 我需要支援 熄火 先生
Delta one ten, I need backup. Turn off the car, sir.
熄火
Turn off the car!
没有之后的录像了吗
Then there's nothing after that?
子弹击中了她的执法记录仪
Bullet hit her body cam.
记录仪和防弹衣救了她一命
That and her vest saved her life.
这位警官是谁
Who's the officer?
唐娜·玛森内特
Donna Massanet.
就是你的警校同学
That's the same officer Massanet
玛森内特警官吗
you went through the Academy with?
还有反恐特警队的特训 她没通过
SWAT training, too. She didn't make it,
她有这个实力 她是个勇士
but she should've. She's a warrior.
-她伤情如何 -子弹射中手臂 伤势很重
- How's she doing? - The bullet to the arm did some real damage.
他们正努力保住手臂的完整活动能力
They're working hard to make sure she regains full mobility.
手术应该马上要结束了
She should be out of surgery soon.
执法记录仪没有拍到穿连帽衫的枪手的相貌
The body cam didn't get a look at the shooter in the hoodie,
但拍到了司机 哈利·斯通
but we got the driver. Harley Stone.
队长 这两起犯罪有联♥系♥
Captain, these crimes are connected.
我们码头的朋友
Our friend at the marina
认出这个司机就是
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表