剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
He's coming.
我到了 戴上面具
I'm here. Mask up.
上 上
Give me a two! Two!
趴下 趴下
Down! Down!
把手给我
Give me your hands!
把手给我
Give me your hands!
把手放到后面
Hands behind your back!
你觉得我在乎被抓吗
Think I care if I get caught?
不
No.
有枪
Gun!
卡梅丽塔修女
Sister Carmelita.
-你还好吗 -嗯
- You all right? - Yeah.
卢卡
Luca!
在
Yeah!
有我们呢 好吗 有我们在
We got you, okay? We got you.
照顾她 你照顾好她
I got her, got her, got her.
你还好吗
You okay?
洪都 我跟你过去了
Hondo, I got your six.
这不是贡纳 洛克 把他拷上
That's not Gunnar. Rocker, take him.
把他拷上
Got him.
趴下
Stay down!
琼斯先生 你刚才说你们有几个狱警
Mr. Jones, how many guards did you say you have?
-六个 -不是七个吗
- Six. - Not seven?
不 怎么了
No. Why?
退后
Stay back.
贡纳·卡德 趴下
Gunnar Cade! Get on the ground.
立刻趴下
Right now.
趴下 立刻
On the ground. Now!
贡纳·卡德已被处置
Gunnar Cade's been neutralized.
情况已得到控制
Situation is under control.
-修女 -洪都
- Sister. - Hondo.
为什么我一点都不惊讶会在这儿见到你
Why am I not surprised to see you here?
-抱歉给你造成了这么大的麻烦 -别这么说
- I'm sorry I caused you all this trouble. - Oh, stop it.
你可不是什么麻烦 她怎么样 卢卡
You're never any trouble. How is she, Luca?
-她会好起来的 -最好是这样
- She's gonna be fine. - Well, better be.
我下周还要去隆波克
I got a new group of inmates at Lompoc
给另一帮犯人布道呢
I'm supposed to start with next week.
全抓到了吗
Is that all of them?
所有囚犯都抓到了
All prisoners accounted for.
迪肯 我有话跟你说
Deacon. I got to talk to you.
-好吧 我先给她包扎下 -不 不
- All right, let me just bandage her up first. - No, no.
让卢卡包扎吧 我得现在告诉你
Let Luca do it. I need you right now.
好吧
Okay.
怎么了
Yeah, what is it?
是安妮
It's Annie.
她怎么了
What about her?
-我在找一个叫安妮的... -迪肯
- I'm looking for an Annie... - Deacon!
她在哪儿
Yeah. Where is she?
我尽力了 真的 我尽力联♥系♥你了
I tried, I really, I really tried, man,
他们等不了了
they just couldn't wait any longer.
-她二十分钟前被送去手术了 -什么 发生了什么事
- She's been in surgery the last 20 minutes. - What? What happened?
是什么原因导致的
What--did something cause this?
进一步手术后就能知道了
Well, we're finding out as we go,
他们一旦有结果就告诉我们
and as soon as they know anything, they're gonna tell us.
好吗 会没事的 兄弟
All right? It's gonna be okay, brother.
我们能挺过去的
We're gonna get through this.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-谢谢你陪她过来 -应该的
- Thank you for being here. - Of course, man.
真不知道要是她一个人该怎么办
I don't know what I would've done if she was alone for this.
-什么 你在开玩笑吗 -不敢相信
- Oh, what, are you kidding me? - I can't believe that
我竟然没陪在她身边 我...
I-I wasn't here for her. I...
听着 别这样
Listen to me. Don't do that.
你别这样
Don't do that.
你会把自己逼疯的
You're gonna drive yourself crazy.
相信我 好吗
All right, believe me.
我懂你的感受
I know, all right?
至少 你现在在这儿了
Bottom line is, you're here now.
好吗 好吗
All right? All right?
这里还有人需要你
And you have people here who need you.
-爸爸 -爸爸
- Daddy. - Daddy.
你来了
You're here.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
真是帮了大忙了 警员
Tremendous job, Officer.
是警司
Actually, it's Sergeant.
抱歉 警司
Uh, well, my apologies, Sergeant,
正义得到了伸张
uh, but this is how justice should be served.
-谢谢你们 -你谢我们什么
- Thank you. - What are you thanking me for?
帮你拯救了你的血汗工厂吗
Saving your sweatshop?
帮你再次控制住你的囚犯
Getting your prisoners back under control
让你好在一间牢房♥里塞四个人
so you can shove them four in a cell?
我不知道你指的是什么
I don't know what you're referring to.
你当然不知道了
My ass you don't.
我不知道里面的情况有多肮脏
Now, I don't know how dirty this goes,
但我知道你深涉其中
but I know you're neck-deep.
我知道狱长的死和修女被捅
I know the warden's dead and a nun got stabbed
都是因为你在里面造成的处境
because of the conditions you created in here.
说话小心点 警司
Be careful, Sergeant.
这个国家还是存在诽谤罪的
There's still libel laws in this country.
你在指控我之前要仔细想清楚
You should be careful what you accuse me of,
除非你想跟我的律师打打交道
unless you want to mix it up with my lawyer.
放马过来吧
Please. Please.
告诉我时间地点 我绝对到场
You tell me when and where, and I will be there.
我要去监狱局
Because I'm going to the Bureau of Prisons,
我要去市议会
I'm gonna go to the city council.
让所有人听听我的话
I will bang my drum to anyone who will listen
我要你为此付出代价
because I will see that you pay for all of it.
他们活该被如此对待
I treated them like they deserved to be treated.
这里是监狱 不是什么乡村俱乐部
This is a prison, not a country club.
等我扳倒你时候 我会提醒你这句话的
I'll remind you of that when I toss your ass in one.
他一向来这么愤怒吗
He always angry like that?
只有见到该被关起来的人才会这样
Only when he sees someone who deserves to be behind bars.
就我的经验
In my experience,
他每次都能把他们关进去
he always puts them there.
-瞧瞧那是谁 -你好 兄弟
- Who's that? - What's up, buddy?
你好 小家伙
Hey, little man.
迪肯
Hey, Deac.
你来抱她
You take her.
来
Here you go.
来吧 小家伙
Come here, little one.
来见见卢卡叔叔
Oh, go see Uncle Luca.
睡吧 睡吧 睡吧
Go sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep.
你过来的时候来得及看一眼她吗
Did you get here in time to see her?
没
No.
不过你和科尔特斯做得对
But you did the right thing, though, you and Cortez.
的确不该告诉我
Not telling me.
告诉我就会影响我的判断
Would have, uh, would've compromised my judgment
伤害到整个队伍
and would've hurt the team.
换我也会这么做的
I'd have done the same thing.
正因如此 你是最棒的
That's why you're the best.
安妮也是 迪肯
And Annie's the best, too, Deac.
她会努力抗争的 你知道的
She's gonna fight her ass off, you know that.
只知道吗
You know, uh...
今天是我...
today is my...
今天是我加入反恐特警队十周年的纪念日
today is my tenth anniversary with SWAT.
我不知道这回事
I didn't know that.
我刚加入的时候 安妮和我立了一个遗嘱
When I started, Annie and I, we made a will.
我们计划好了
We planned for one thing:
要是我出了什么事 之后要怎么办
what they would do if something happened to me.
从来没计划过要是她出事 要怎么办
Never planned on anything happening to her.
但是 我想明白了一件事
I did figure out one thing, though.
什么事
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表