剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
他们也许会让洪都转做文书工作几个月
I mean, they could push Hondo to a desk for months, or...
或是有可能会把他开除出特警队
they could push him right out of SWAT.
我不相信他们会愿意彻底开除洪都
I doubt they're willing to cut Hondo loose completely,
但我之前接触过这类事件
but I have seen this done before.
这是美国 我们创造英雄
This is America-- we create heroes,
然后将其摧毁
and then we tear them down.
还有别的事吗
Anything else?
还有一件事 私下问问你
Yeah. On another matter, off the record.
我有一个在布尔岗区上班的同事
A colleague works in Boyle Heights.
刚刚开始和她的指挥官交往
Just started dating her watch commander.
她问如果她的上级发现了 会不会有什么后果
She asked about any blowback if her captains find out.
如果这段感情才刚开始
If the relationship just started,
如果他们立即公开恋情
if they immediately disclose it,
如果其中一人愿意转去其他分局
and if one of them's willing to transfer out of the division,
应该就没问题
shouldn't be a problem.
但他们继续秘密交往 然后被发现的话
But they keep it a secret and it gets found out...
对她来说是好事
well, the good news for her,
但是她的上司就要倒大霉了
it'll be a lot tougher on her boss--
因为他是长官 所以要付出的代价就更大
he's in command, so he pays the bigger price.
我偶尔会接触到这类事件
I've seen this occasionally,
但总是以悲剧收场
and it never ends well.
相信我 那样不值得
Trust me, it's not worth it.
叫你的朋友立刻说出来吧
Tell your friend to come forward now.
我会的
I will.
谢谢你 爱德华
Thanks, Edward.
兰德里·贝蒙特 我记得这个吸毒鬼
Landry Belmont. Yeah, I remember the hophead.
两次抓到他在捣鼓冰♥毒♥
Busted him for scoring meth, twice.
他和我们所知道的任何大卖♥♥家
He connected to any big players
或是犯罪团伙老大有联♥系♥吗
or shot callers we know?
我只是想要搞清楚他的最终目的
I'm just trying to find the long game he's playing.
这家伙吗 不可能
This guy? Nah, man.
他能明哲保身已经算走运了
He's lucky if he can wipe his own butt.
但如果他欠有毒债
But if he runs up a drug bill,
谁知道他会欠别人什么样的人情呢 对吧
who knows what kind of favors he might owe people, right?
肯定跟帮派没接触
Definitely no gang contacts.
但他也许欠了毒贩子谢尔曼·恩贝克的债
But his dealer, Sherman Reinbek, might have his marker.
对不起我帮不了你更多 洪都
I'm sorry I can't help you more, Hondo.
-我得回风化组了 -谢谢你 拉胡尔
- I got to get back to Vice. - I appreciate it, Rahul.
你好像不应该来这里吧
I don't think you're supposed to be in here.
很享受你在玩的这个小把戏吧
You enjoying this little game you're playing?
我只是想做对的事
I'm just trying to do the right thing.
对的事
The right thing, huh?
你觉得你只是在针对我
You think you're only coming after me,
但这已经影响到其他的人了
but this affects other people.
这件事已经不止是我们俩的事了
This goes way beyond just the two of us,
这点我不能接受
and I'm not okay with that.
你已经伤了我一次
Look, you already hurt me once,
现在还要恐吓我
and now you're trying to scare me.
请离我远点
Please just leave me alone.
我们俩都知道你在撒谎
We both know you're lying.
我的能力足够证明这点
And I'm good enough to prove it.
所以你最好扪心自问
So you better ask yourself,
你真的想与我为敌吗
do you want to make an enemy out of me?
洪都
Hondo.
怎么回事
What the hell's going on?
他刚刚冲进来威胁我
He just stormed in here and threatened me.
好像他对我造成的伤害还不够多似的
Like he hasn't done enough to me already.
不智之举 洪都
Bad move, Hondo.
长官 我根本没这么做
Commander, that's not what I was doing at all.
不 去看看监控录像
No, look at the tape.
你们自己看看
Look. You'll see for yourself.
洪都 立刻出去
Hondo, out. Now.
显然他无法控制自己
He obviously has a problem controlling himself.
在我们决定拿什么罪名控告你之前 最后一次机会
All right, last chance before we decide what to book you on.
他们在哪
Where are they?
我只见过他们其中一人
I've only seen one of them before.
光头的那个
The guy with the bald head.
但我根本不知道他在哪 相信我
But I ain't got no idea where he's at, man. Trust.
他的团伙打劫了一间药房♥ 还杀了两个孩子
His crew robbed a dispensary and they killed two kids.
这颗独头弹是从你非法改装的
And the slugs were taken from a gun
一把枪上取出来的
that you modified illegally.
现在你是时候开始
So now's the time for you to start
反思自己的良知了 马诺洛
working backwards from guilty, Manolo.
没错
Yeah.
我是帮他改装过几把霰弹枪
Yeah, I modded some shotguns for him.
但是大多数卖♥♥家 他们只是想
But buyers, most of 'em, they just want to go
拿去森林打猎的 你知道我的意思吗
and shoot off into the woods, you know what I mean?
你还有卖♥♥给他别的
Did you sell him any more hardware
你地下室里制♥造♥的非法枪♥支♥吗
from this illegal collection from your basement?
-一把电击刺枪 -他要那枪干什么
- A Taser prong gun. - What does he want with that?
电击刺枪可以解除电围栏
The Taser prongs could disarm an electric fence.
某些高端药房♥用电丝网来做安保措施
Yeah. Some high-end dispensaries use them as security.
打电♥话♥给博伊德警探
All right, get on the phone with Detective Boyde--
查出这种装有电丝网的药房♥
you find out how many of these dispensaries in L.A.
在洛杉矶有多少间 把他带走
have electric fences. All right, get him out of here.
你真的觉得在我们查找他们的同时
You really think they're gonna be hitting other stores
他们会去抢劫其他的药店吗
while we're out looking for 'em?
如果我是他们 我就跑了
If I was them, I'd just be running.
摩托越野骑手喜欢铤而走险
Motocross riders love the edge.
在我们搜捕他们的时候再对目标下手
No better rush than taking down another score
没比这更刺♥激♥的玩法了
while we're looking for them.
高风险意味着这些骑手们有高回报
Big risk means these bikers are looking for a big reward.
他们不会为了蝇头小利拿自己的命冒险
They're not gonna stick their heads out for small payday.
好了 我们已经在这个案子上花了22小时了
All right, we've been on the job for 22 straight hours.
我们发布警告的所有1500所药店
All 1,500 dispensaries that we put out warnings to
今晚都会关闭 所以卢卡和我继续坚守
are closed for the evening, so Luca and I will carry on,
你们三个去休息一会
you three go get some rest.
明早八点这里集♥合♥
Meet back here at 0800.
我认为我说得很清楚了
I thought I made it clear
我只和另一个人打交道
I was only gonna deal with the other guy.
那是工作上的事 但
That's on business, and...
我到明早都休息
I'm off duty until the morning.
那我们就没什么可说的了
Then we got nothing to discuss.
我跟你搭档说了 当我的技工朋友
I told your partner that I will call
有任何消息 我会联♥系♥他
when my mechanic friend gets any info.
我们找到了那个团伙
We got a bead on the crew.
我猜你是来感谢我的
I doubt you came here to thank me.
我是来向你道歉的
I came here to apologize.
三年了 太迟了 维克多
Three years too late, Victor.
你那么长的时间都认为我不在乎
You spent all that time thinking I didn't care.
事实上 完全相反
Truth is... it's the exact opposite.
你真的是个很特别的人
You really are a special one.
所以我很讨厌听你说那些直男的屁话
That's why I hate it when you spew typical guy BS.
在过去的三年里 我
And for the last three years, I...
我试着不去想我从你的生命中消失的原因
I tried not to think about why I disappeared from your life.
我试图去忘记原因
I tried to forget why.
但我从未忘记过你
But I never forgot you.
那你为什么消失了
Then why did you disappear?
当案子结案后
When the case ended,
我们又处在了两个截然不同的世界
you and I were in different worlds.
在我那个位置 你不会一直快乐下去
You wouldn't have been happy in the place I was in.
风化组警♥察♥的生活就是 就是永无止境的黑洞
Vice cop's life's a... it's a 24/7 black hole.
我要逃出去
I-I had to get out.
我认为唯一的方法就是独自一人
I thought the only way was alone.
事实是
Truth is...
你的选择是正确的
you made the right choice.
那感觉是很糟 但是
It sucks, but, um...
你值得比我更好的
...you deserve better than... me.
-不是这样的 -万事皆有因 维克多
- That's not true. - Everything happens for a reason, Victor.
我们现在都在属于自己的地方
We're both where we belong now.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表