剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
特别是霍金斯
especially Hawkins.
其他后援在赶来的路上
The rest of the cavalry's on their way.
玛福德的小队会从木屋北边包抄
Mumford's team will sweep from the cabin north,
但是我们能跟着
but we can follow the trails
热成像留下的痕迹
picked up from the heat signatures.
好
All right.
他们肯定会往不同方向四散
They're gonna be scattering in all different directions.
去把他们一窝端了
Let's go get 'em.
一起去吗 老大
You up for this, boss?
走
Hell yeah.
我们上 上
Let's move. Let's go!
两名枪手往南边走了
Two shooters heading south.
有一对往东边去了
Another couple running east
速度很快
and moving fast.
还有一对往西北方向走了
And a pair heading northwest,
-在山后面 -斯特里特和谭
- back up the mountain. - All right, Street and Tan,
去追往南边的那群人 快
take the crew to the south-- go, go.
克里斯和卢卡 往东 上
Chris and Luca, go east-- move.
剩下一对交给我们俩 迪肯
That leaves a pair for you and me, Deac.
回到高地
Back to the high ground.
把手举起来
Give me your hands.
手 手
Hands! Hands!
手背过来
Behind your back!
我们抓到了两个
We got one and two.
应该就在这里
They should be right here.
我们几乎就站在他们图像上方
We're practically standing on top of 'em.
把手举起来
Let me see your hands!
找到了两名
Got three and four.
还剩两名了 洪都
Just two left, Hondo.
霍金斯
Hawkins!
看来到此为止了 对吗 迪肯
I guess this is where it ends, huh, Deacon?
拜托 伙计
Come on, man.
我从来没到过这么远
I never come up this far.
我从来不知道这里是这样的
I never knew this was here.
山姆 下来
Come on, Sam, get out of there.
你在做什么 下来
What are you doing, man? Get on the ground.
洪都 上方
Hondo, high right!
他会没事吧
Is he going to be okay?
他只是需要是一些时间来接受
He just needs some time alone to process.
他会没事的
He'll be all right.
看来照应搭档
I guess covering for your partner
艾丽卡·罗杰斯
并不是跟放走罪犯一样糟糕
isn't as bad as letting a perp go.
你不仅仅照应了他
You didn't just cover.
你教会了他怎么做得更好
You taught him how to be better.
你还帮助了
And you took a personal hit
非常需要帮助的人
for somebody who needed it.
路易斯告诉了我你做的事
Lewis told me what you did.
抱歉我骂了你
Sorry I lashed out.
没关系
That's okay. u202d
我打给路易斯警官
Fancy my surprise when I called
要他到特警队总部来时
Officer Lewis to SWAT headquarters,
却惊讶地发现他已经在楼里找我了
and he's already in the building asking for me.
我可不会什么都不干
I wasn't gonna let a star recruit like Rogers
就把罗杰斯警官这样的精英新兵放走
wash out without doing the legwork myself.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
她会成为一名优秀的警官
She's gonna make a great officer.
没错
Yeah.
我明白你信任你的队友
I understand you trust your teammates.
但是别忘了我也是你的队友
But don't forget I'm your teammate, too.
好吗
All right?
走吧 伙计们
Let's go, you guys.
当之无愧 艾丽卡
Ah, well-deserved, Erika.
-欢迎来到特警队 -嗯
- Welcome to SWAT. - u202dYeah.
恭喜你
Congrats.
-恭喜 -谢谢 谢谢
- Congratulations. - Thank you, thank you.
其他新兵都在等着庆祝呢
Hey, the other recruits waited to celebrate,
我去和他们一起
so I'm gonna go join them. u202d
我感觉你肯定能把他们都喝趴下
Have a feeling you're gonna drink them under the table.
没错 这招我也教她了
Yeah. Taught her how to do that, too.
回头见
See you around.
-回头见 -再见
- See you. u202d- Bye.
艾丽卡·罗杰斯
你没有洗澡吗
You didn't wash off, huh?
我从来没有这么想
I've never wanted a hot shower
回家洗个热水澡
in my own home more in my life.
迪肯
Hey, Deac, uh...
听着 当初我担任队长后
Listen, uh, when I took team leader,
想和以前一样对待你们
I tried to treat everybody the same as before.
尽好职责 就像普通的晋升
Just do the job, like a normal promotion.
前几个星期
Those first few weeks,
我都只是在扮演角色而已
I was just playing a role.
我想我们俩都是
I think we both were.
迪肯 我绝对不会后悔接下这个职位
Deac, I'll never regret taking this job.
我来到这里有想要做出
There's been a lot of changes I've been trying to make
很多改变
ever since I got here.
但我有做得不足的地方
But I could've handled it better.
我应该更加直接地询问
I could've been more direct with you
你的感受
about how you were feeling
对我的感受也该更加坦诚
and more honest about how I was.
我现在的感受 迪肯
How I am, Deac.
但我知道换你会做得很好
But I know you would have been great.
我很希望你也能得到你的机会
I really do hope you get your chance.
回家好好休整一下
Well, get home, get rinsed off,
特别是可别急着去抱安妮
especially before you start hugging on Annie.
不然你只能睡在我的沙发上了
Otherwise you're gonna be sleeping on my couch.
回头见
Later.
你今晚有计划吗
You got plans tonight?
没有
Hell no.
现在有了
You do now.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表