剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
was able to identify the driver as one
其中一个交易氰化物的人
of the individuals trafficking cyanide.
根据他的逃税前科
And between his tax evasion priors
和对待这位警官的方式
and the way he addressed the officer,
不出意外 他是一名
it's safe to assume he's an extremist
独♥立♥主义民兵行动的极端分子
in the sovereign militia movement.
多数独♥立♥主义者只是想过着不插电的生活
Most sovereigns just want to live off the grid,
但极端分子觉得
but the extreme ones, they don't think
政♥府♥无权干涉他们
the government have authority over them whatsoever.
你们都接受过训练
You've all had training on how
如何处理这些独♥立♥主义者 对吗
to deal with these sovereigns, correct?
-是的 -我们对这个人还有什么了解
- Yup. - All right, what else do we know about this guy?
哈利·斯通在2014年失去了自己的农场
Harley Stone lost his farm in 2014.
他现在住在北谷的一间公♥寓♥中
Now he lives in an apartment in the North Valley.
有一队联邦探员在监视那里
Got a team of federal agents surveilling the place.
还没有发现有人回家
No one seems to be home.
水电费都在他妻子的名下 劳拉·斯通
Utilities are under the wife's name, Lara Stone.
看上去她和她丈夫一样
Looks like she pled guilty to tax evasion, too,
被指控逃税
along with her husband.
他们夫妻同心
Two peas in the same sovereign pod.
肯定是真爱
Yeah, it must be true love.
到目前都拒绝交纳罚款 已经两年了
Still fighting the fine. Going on two years now.
科尔特斯队长 我需要你的小队
Captain Cortez, I need your team
到那间公♥寓♥去
to get into that apartment.
没问题
Of course.
听好了 不要惊扰到斯通家的邻居和朋友
All right, listen up. We don't want any neighbors
让他们给斯通家通风报信
or friends tipping off the Stones that we're on to them,
我们假扮成有线电视公♥司♥的工人
so let's prep as cable guys.
-你还好吧 -不好
- Hey. You good? - u202dNo.
我忍♥不了有人要杀唐娜
Not with someone trying to kill Donna.
不如你去探望她吧
Why don't you go see her?
或许她能回忆起对我们有用的信息
Maybe she'll remember something that can help us.
替我们大家送上诚挚的祝福
Pass on best wishes from all of us.
你怎么样了
Hey. How are you?
-天呐 你看上去不错 -谢谢大家
- Oh, my God. You look great. - Thank you, you guys.
你太贴心了
You're too sweet.
很高兴看见你
Hey, it's so good to see you.
你看上去身体恢复得不错
Hey, you're looking strong enough
能穿上装备和我们一起行动了
to strap on the gear and roll with us.
-还是让专家来吧 -好
- Yeah. I'll leave that to the pros. - There you go.
到我了
My turn.
安妮
Oh, Annie.
看见你好起来我很高兴
So good to see you're doing better.
不过你也懂的 我要和手下去做准备了
But you know the routine. I got to go prep my guys.
不过我这周晚点会带着我做的秋葵汤饭来看你的
But I'll show up later this week with some of my gumbo.
我们准备去感谢下长官 然后送她回家
We're gonna go thank the commissioner then take her home.
之后就能出发
I'll, uh, be good to go after that.
好 很高兴见到你
All right. It's good to see you.
我也是
You, too.
我想先给你看个东西
I want to show you something first.
好吧
Okay.
这是什么
What's this?
这是我们反恐特警队的惯例
This is something we do here at SWAT.
在我们的更衣柜中放上一封给我们爱的人的信
We keep a letter in our locker to our loved ones
以防
in case...
你回不来了
You don't come back?
为什么你现在给我这个
Why are you giving it to me now?
你知道我一向不擅长表达
You know I've never been good at this stuff.
但我两度差点失去你
But I almost lost you twice,
这封信没有道理
and it just doesn't make sense
再放在我的更衣柜中了
for this letter to be sitting in my locker,
无人问津 积灰
unread, gathering dust.
宝贝 我和你一起生活了十二年
Baby, after living with you for the past 12 years,
仅仅两场脑部手术不会这么轻易地让你
it is gonna take a lot more than two brain surgeries
失去我
to lose me. u202d
抱歉
Sorry.
我忘了带
I forgot the, uh...
铭牌
name tags.
帮个忙
Just do me a favor
等你回家再拆信
and don't open it till you get home.
好吧
Okay.
怎么这么久
What took you so long?
貌似当了一次电灯泡
Uh, sort of busted up a moment in there.
迪肯在更衣室把一封旧旧的信给了安妮
Deac was in the locker room giving Annie some old letter.
迪肯把他的信给她了
Deac's giving her the letter?
这信有什么特别含义吗
What do you mean the letter?
他准备辞职了还是什么
Is he gonna quit or something?
要是这样我会知道的 不是
I think I would've heard about that. No.
你们到底在说什么
What are we talking about exactly?
没什么
Not talking about anything.
说这个很晦气
It's bad luck to talk about it,
就像在没有安打时说这是无安打赛局一样
like a no-hitter while it's happening.
行了 别逗他了
All right, come on, guys. Stop messing with him.
斯特里特 我们都会在自己的更衣柜中放封信
Street, we all keep a letter in our locker.
-反恐特警队的迷信 -这样做是以防万一
- SWAT superstition. Yeah, you do it so you don't need it,
因为如果有万一 就意味着
because if you need it, that means
你在某次行动中牺牲了
you didn't make it back from an op.
等下 你是说一直以来
Wait, you telling us this whole time
你行动前都没有给爱的人留封信
you've been rocking and rolling without a letter to a loved one
-在更衣柜里 -是吧
- in your locker? - Yeah, I guess.
不是吧
Aw, man.
等下
Wait.
你是说对于反恐特警队来说
You're telling me that it's SWAT bad luck
不放一封信在更衣柜中会倒霉
to not keep a letter in your locker,
而在过去五个月中都没人跟我说吗
and no one bothered to tell me for the last five months?
我以为你知道
Thought you knew.
-大家都知道 -我不知道
- Was sure of it. - u202dNo.
你现在知道了 赶快去写一封吧
Well, you know now, so get to writing one.
知道吗 我不迷信
You know what? I'm not superstitious.
-宁可信其有 -好了 斯特里特
- It's bad juju, man.- All right, Street,
行了 我们走
that's enough. Come on, we rolling.
出发
Let's move.
打搅一下
Excuse me.
太平洋有线的吗
Pacific Cable?
-是的 -要是我付现金
- Yeah. - u202dIf I pay you cash,
你能帮我开通
would you be able to activate
一些电影频道吗
some of the movie channels for me?
女士 我们得先去
Ma'am, we need to take care of
你邻居家服务
one of your neighbors first.
-公♥司♥的安排 -你先回家
- It's an assigned call. - If you head back up,
等我们处理完了
when we get done with this,
-会到你家上门帮你搞定的 -好的
- we'll come knock, hook you up. u202d- Oh. Okay.
太好了 六号♥
Yeah, great. Number six.
-好了 别忘了 -放心
- Okay. u202dDon't forget. - We won't.
专心点 花♥花♥公♥子♥
Focus, playboy.
确定安全 可以进入
You're clear to make entry.
收到
Roger that.
有个邻居过来了
Hey, you got a neighbor approaching.
快点开锁
Hurry up with that lock.
快好了吗 斯特里特
You almost in, Street?
等 一 下
One... more... second.
好 找出所有
All right, look for anything
和将氰化物转为毒气有关的东西
dealing with converting cyanide into gas.
书 电脑 所有东西 你去另一间房♥
Books, computers, anything. Check the other room.
-我搜这里 -好的
- I'll look in here. - Okay.
老大 过来看看这个
Boss? Come look at this.
怎么了 有什么发现
What's up? What do you got?
独♥立♥主义名人墙
Oh, just the sovereign wall of fame.
韦科 俄克拉荷马市炸♥弹♥案
Waco. Oklahoma City bombing.
马卢尔野生生物避难所僵持
The Malheur Wildlife Refuge standoff.
"死刑是个自相矛盾的惩罚
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表