剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
我不会那样对我的妻子和孩子
I will not do that to my wife and kids.
你真的认为
Do you really think
我会让我们陷入那种危险的境地吗
I would put us in a dangerous spot like that?
如果你带我们爬到上面 没错
If you take us up there? Yes.
随你跟不跟我走
Now, you can come with me or not.
迪肯 迪肯
Deacon. Deac.
如果你有什么问题
Look, if you got some type of problem,
现在不是争论的时候
now is not the time for it.
爬上山丘不是好主意
That hill was a bad call.
我在说的是你的态度
I'm talking about this attitude
从小屋那开始我就看出来了
I've been picking up on since the cabin.
我的态度没问题
It's no attitude.
只是希望我有更多时间去拿一些可以用的东西
Just wish I had more time to get some stuff that we could use,
比如说指南针或是地图
like a compass or a map maybe.
钓鱼线派上用场了
That fishing line came in handy.
我们现在有危险 我得带我们脱险
We were in a situation and I had to get us out.
我作出了应对 这就是我所受到的训练
I reacted. That's how I'm trained.
如果你还在责怪自己
If you're still beating yourself up
没有发现霍金斯的异常的话
about not catching onto Hawkins,
我和你说过 别让这事影响你
I told you, don't let it get to you.
你小声点
Keep your voice down.
如果我得担心
I can't get us out of here
我的搭档是否能坚守好我的后方
if I have to worry about
我是没办法带我们俩脱险的
whether or not my partner still has my six.
你不必担心带我们脱险的问题
You don't have to worry about getting us out of here.
你在一个不如我了解的地方
You keep trying to make calls in a situation
一直做这样那样的决策
that you don't know as much about as I do.
做决策是我的职责
It's my job to make the calls.
我明白你是如何看待这份工作 洪都
I understand that's how you see the job, Hondo.
迪肯 这是我的小队
Deacon, this is my team.
我的看法就是事实
How I see it is how it is.
别担心
Don't worry.
毫无疑问这个小队是你的
There's no question about whose team it is.
是因为他们升了我 没升你吗
Is this about you getting passed over?
那是九个月前的事了 你还在想这事吗
That was nine months ago, man. You're still thinking about it?
我当然还在想
Of course I still think about it.
我以为我们放下了这件事 我以为你支持我
I thought we buried this, and I thought you had my back.
我一直支持你
I have always had your back.
我是绝对不会让团队陷入危险
And I would never put the team in danger.
每隔一段时间 当我开车上班
Yeah, every once in a while, when I'm driving into work,
准备左转进车♥库♥时
about to take a left into the garage,
我想还有多久
I think about how long it's gonna be
才能有机会带领一个小队
before I get a shot at a team.
如果我有机会的话
If I ever get a shot.
全因巴克做出的错误决定
All because of some mistake Buck made.
你认为这份工作不是我应得的吗
You think I didn't deserve this job?
这不是重点
That's not what this is about.
还是你比我更能胜任这份工作
Or that you could've done the job better than me?
没人会知道
We'll never know.
但我只知道下一个本该轮到我
But I do know that I was supposed to be next.
我什么也没做 为什么应该失去这些
And I did nothing to deserve losing that.
你有没有想过我当时的处境
Did you ever think about the position that I was put in?
你希望我怎么做 拒绝这份工作吗
What'd you want me to do? Turn the job down?
这个小队本该是我的
It was supposed to be my team.
从其中一个树枝队那传来的 那个方向45米
That's one of the saplings. 50 yards that way.
我们一枪也不能让他开
We can't let him fire a single shot.
树林里的每一个雇佣兵都会知道我们的位置
Every Merc in the woods is gonna know our location.
拷上他 拿走他的枪
Just cuff him and get his gun.
我们没时间把他们绑起来
We don't have time to gag 'em.
而且这样做也没用
Wouldn't do any good anyway.
其余雇佣兵正在赶来
Rest of the Mercs are on their way.
把他拖到这边来
Drag him over here.
你没事吧 快走 快走
You're good? Let's move, move.
飞机在哪 他们应该早到了
Where are the airships? They should be here by now.
我们已经失踪了三个多小时
We've been missing over three hours.
你的车
Your car.
你的车在小屋那里
Your car at the cabin.
霍金斯有可能给总部发送了危机解除信♥号♥♥
Hawkins could've given the all clear to HQ.
他知道代码
He'd know the codes.
特警队来找我们的时候可能已经黄昏了
It could be nightfall before SWAT comes looking for us.
我们得另想办法逃离这里
We got to figure another way out of here.
怎么逃
How?
相比之前 我们又深入了森林几小时的路程
We're hours deeper into the woods than we were before.
知道吗 你已经表达过不满了
Okay, you know what? You've said your piece, man.
我没必要再听一遍
I don't need to hear it again.
是你要我说真心话的
You wanted me to be honest.
我不在乎过后你会不会脸上发烫
I don't care that you felt burned when this went down.
我在乎的是你还抓着那件事不放
I care that you're still holding onto it.
我们队一起经历了这么多
After all this team's been through,
你却还在纠结那事
you're still hung up on that.
我一直把队伍放在第一位
Hey, I always put the team first.
我毫无异议地跟随了你
I have followed you without question.
那是你的职责所在
That is what your job is.
我会尽忠职守 但也会觉得遭到了不公平的待遇
And I could do that and still feel like I deserved better.
你还要这份工作的话就不该这样
Not if you want this job.
团队高于一切
The team comes before everything else, man.
将自身置于危险之中
Putting yourself in danger
不会让你成为更好的领导者
doesn't make you a better team leader.
你不必每次都成为那个
You don't always have to be the one
爬到飞速行驶的车顶上
climbing on top of a moving truck
或是在直升机上狙击的那个人
or-or taking a sniper shot out of a helicopter.
你说说看 那时候
You tell me that you're thinking
你是把团队放在第一位的吗
of the team in those moments.
你是想要这个吗 荣耀
Is that what you're after? The glory?
我是要你承认 你觉得自己必须成为那个
I want you to admit that you need to be the hero,
背负我们所有人的英雄
carrying all of us on your back.
我这一辈子都习惯承担
I've been holding things up on my own my entire life.
怎么 你以为是我选择成为这样的吗
What, you think that's a choice?
我爸抛下了我妈
My daddy actually left my mama.
没错 我那时候14岁
Yeah, when I was 14,
我可以选择卷入街头帮派
and I could've got caught up in the streets
用不光彩得来的钱帮我妈付账单
and paid my mama's bills with dirty money.
或者选择像个男人一样走上前 靠我自己
Or I could step up and be the man and take care of her
用正确的方式照顾好她
the right way, by myself.
我不知道你♥爸♥的事
I didn't know that about your father.
你从不谈你的家人
You never talk about your family.
迪肯 进洛城警局对我来说也不是件易事
Deac, it wasn't easy for me coming up through LAPD either.
我必须做到更好才能让他们觉得
I had to be better than they thought I was,
我不止是个普通的黑人小伙
just the black dude.
做不到更好就意味着我永远只能在这个位置
To be as good meant I was only gonna stay in the same place.
洪都
Hey, Hondo.
你不止一次地
You saved all of our lives
救过我们的命
more than once.
你的领导很杰出 你让特警队变得更好
Your approach works. You make SWAT better.
我很骄傲能与你共事
And I'm proud to serve with you.
我没有怨恨
I'm not bitter.
我只是...
I just...
每次有这种感觉时我都很难受
It kills me that I feel this way at all.
我也不想的
I don't want to.
我找到我的手下了 迪肯
I found my boys, Deacon.
你就在附近吧
You must be close.
为什么把这个拖出来
Why drag this out?
-要怎么办 -去石头那里
- What do we do? - Those rocks.
三点钟方向 走
Three o'clock, now. Move.
你好
Uh, hello?
阿隆索警官吗 有人告诉我能在这儿找到你
Are you Officer Alonso? I was told I could find you here.
我接到了科尔特斯队长的电♥话♥
I got a call from a Captain Cortez
她叫我过来 我是77分局的瑞安·路易斯
asking me to come in? I'm Ryan Lewis, 77th division.
-幸会 -幸会
- Great to meet you. - u202dYeah, you, too.
不过我不太明白特警队有什么用得到我的
Uh, I'm not sure what SWAT needs my help with, though.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表