剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
他会转移很多遭窃车辆
He moves a lot of stolen cars.
如果他开的是其中一辆
If he held on to any,
-也许能通过这个找到他 -特别调查科正在整理
- we might find him that way. - SIS is making a list of vehicles
可能与他相关的失窃车辆信息表
they think he's had his hands on.
我们为什么不加大搜索力度
So, why aren't we wide with this?
让城内每个警♥察♥都去找他
Every cop in the city looking for him.
据我们所知 他现在还没有暴露
Far as we know, his cover's holding.
如果加大力度 里希特只要有一个内应
We go wide, it only takes one cop in Richter's back pocket
斯特里特就会暴露
to expose Street.
传言他是和
There are plenty of whispers
警方案中有勾结
about his connections to the police.
人们说特警队是警界精英
They say we're the best.
该证明这一点了
Time to prove it.
洛杉矶
特警队
让我联♥系♥我的人
Just let me contact my people.
我能证明我和这件事毫无关联
I can prove I had nothing to do with this.
我自己有办法决定
I have my own ways of determining
这件事该由谁负责 库伯先生
who's responsible, Mr. Cooper.
因为他才叫我们来的吗
Is he the reason we're here?
-如果是库伯搞砸的... -闭嘴
- If Cooper screwed this up... - Shut up.
十年来从来没有出过意外
Ten years, not one incident.
结果现在罗斯密和警方同时出现
And now Rosemead and cops show up on the same deal?
在我将事情好好梳理之前 谁都不准走
Until I connect the dots, no one leaves.
你寻求指导的妈妈
That mother you turn to for guidance...
她叫什么名字
what's her name?
爱丽丝
Alice.
你妈妈的名字叫爱丽丝·库伯
Your mother's name is Alice Cooper?
她在那个歌♥手成名之前就出生了
She was born before the singer got famous.
-你问这个干什么 -也许她能帮上忙
- What do you care? - Maybe she can be of assistance.
帮我问个好
Say hello for me.
有发现吗
Anything?
如果我有发现 我会告诉你
If I had something, I would've told you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 我们四处碰壁
I'm sorry. We just keep running into walls.
里希特有两家货运公♥司♥
Richter owns two shipment companies,
但是总部在迈阿密和圣保罗
but the offices are in Miami and Sao Paulo.
没有车注册在他名下
He's got no car registration,
没有本地地址
no local addresses...
这家伙在加州甚至没有缴税报告
Guy doesn't even file taxes in California.
我这边也没有查到什么好的线索
No good news on my end, either.
都市警局也查不到货车司机被杀时
Metro can't locate a single one of the crew
和斯特里特一起的人
that was with Street when the trucker got killed.
里希特可能已经叫他们过去
Richter's probably got 'em,
想查出谁是那个坏了他生意的叛徒了
trying to find the rat who blew up his sale.
至少说明他暂时还没有怀疑斯特里特
At least that means he doesn't suspect Street yet.
该道歉的人是我
And I am the one who's sorry.
是我没听你的建议派他去的
I sent him in against your advice.
你信任一名警官能胜任其工作
You trusted an officer to do his job.
没在行动中保住他的人是我
I'm the one who lost him in the field.
你们遇到了埋伏
You walked into an ambush.
我的工作本就是要应对突发事件
It's my job to expect surprises.
你怎么样
How are you holding up?
我不太适合坐在这里干等
I'm not too good at the sitting and waiting thing.
我看到厨房♥里有个孩子
I saw a kid in the kitchen
埋头苦写几个小时了
has been lost in his homework for the past few hours,
他可能需要你的帮忙
he could use your help.
微积分啊
Calculus, huh?
我正在计算证明V=4/3πR3
I'm working through the proof to V=4/3πR3.
球体积
Volume of a sphere.
我以前一直很喜欢数学
I always loved math.
英语课简直让我抓狂
English, I mean, that class drove me crazy,
但是数学总是
but math was always...
很可靠
reliable.
我也喜欢数学
I like it, too.
这颗子弹和击中你的子弹是同一个型号♥的
That's the same kind as the one you took in the back.
这么小的事物能引发如此巨大的破坏
It's amazing how something so tiny
实在是惊人
can cause so much damage.
但携带枪♥支♥不一定会让你更安全 雷蒙特
But carrying a gun doesn't always make you safer, Raymont.
事实上 正好相反
In fact, the opposite is true.
你身上就带着枪
You carry one.
我也经常遭遇枪击
And I get shot at a lot, too.
告诉我你是怎么了
You want to tell me what's going on with you?
治好我不是你的责任
It's not your job to fix me, okay?
让我好好做功课吧
Just let me do my homework.
汤米·科尔
Tommy Cole.
你好吗
How you been?
迪肯
Hey, Deac.
我只是来恭喜贝克拿到了他的攀岩证书
Just congratulating Baker here on his climbing certification.
好样的 贝克
Well done, Baker.
听说科尔对你们很严厉
I hear Cole's tough on you guys out there.
他只是在试验我们的能力
Yeah, he puts us through our paces.
我要走了
I got to run.
好孩子
Good kid.
总有一天他会成为队长的
Could lead his own team one day.
如果能给像他这样的人恢复资历晋升制度就好了
If they ever get back to giving 20-Davids to guys like him.
时间会证明一切
Well, time will tell.
我们很多人觉得上头不应该这样对你
You know, a lot of us don't think what they did to you was right.
晋升的人应该是你
Promotion should have been yours.
谢谢你 但是我现在很好
I appreciate that, but, uh, I'm doing okay.
不管怎么说 我感受得到你的痛苦
For what it's worth, I feel your pain.
大多数警官
Most of the officers
都是由我推荐去反恐特警队的
that were promoted to SWAT over me?
这么说吧 他们恰好符合
Let's just say they check all the right boxes
上头的心意
in the mayor's office.
刚在攀岩墙那你和我们队女警员是怎么回事
So, uh, what happened to my girl out there?
我看到你没让她过关
Saw you dinged her.
她本来有机会的
She had a shot.
但是她为了想要弥补体力限制
She took too many chances on the wall
把太多机会浪费在攀岩墙上了
trying to make up for physical limitations.
上头让我打分的时候一视同仁 所以...
They want me to grade everybody on the same scale, so...
但是她在爆破突破训练和狙击训练上表现不错
But she passed Explosive Breach and Sniper Cadres just fine.
扣下扳机以及设置炸♥弹♥
Pulling triggers and setting bombs
不算是体力训练
doesn't call for the same physicality.
你明白我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
我不如你这么了解反恐特警队
Look, I don't get to wear the SWAT uniform like you do,
但并不是说我不会尽力去维护
but that doesn't mean I don't do what I can
它所代表的意义 对吧
to protect what it stands for. Right?
没错
Right.
坏消息
Bad news.
显然你们当中有人用的是假身份
It appears one of you is not who you claim to be.
灵魂伙伴们感觉到了
The spirits sensed it
而我证实了
and I confirmed it.
号♥称"双相离合器"的丹尼斯·柯林斯
Dennis "Double Clutch" Collins.
圣迪马斯高中08届
San Dimas High School class of '08.
卡特里娜·菲斯克
And Katrina Fisk,
2009年圣盖博市的青少年选美小姐
the 2009 Miss Teen San Gabriel.
真是可爱的一对
What a lovely couple.
卢克·丹宁
Luke Denning.
因为黑入学校服务器和修改成绩
Expelled from Berkeley for hacking the school server
而被伯克利大学开除
and changing grades.
他也曾获得全额奖学金
He had a full ride, too.
库伯先生
Mr. Cooper.
我们的新手
Our newcomer.
根据新泽西
According to the records
特伦顿市梅塞高中的记录显示
of Mercer High School in Trenton, New Jersey,
你十年级就缀学了
you dropped out in tenth grade.
你从来没和我说过你是辍学学生
You never told me you were a dropout.
但是我查不到你母亲
I couldn't find your mother, though.
她喜欢过隐居的生活
She liked living off the grid.
最后剩下
Which leaves...
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表