剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
发生什么事了吗 塔克
Something wrong, Tucker?
把大家都集中到会议室来 艾丽斯
Round everyone up into the conference room, Alice.
-塔克 你为什么要这么做 -布里特妮在哪里
- Tucker, why are you doing this? - Where's Brittany?
-我不知道 -什么叫你不知道
- I-I don't know. - What do you mean, you don't know?
你们这帮人总是围在一起
You all huddle and talk and gossip
事无巨细地嚼舌根
about everything with each other.
20D呼叫指挥部 D队已到达十四楼外墙角
20-David to Command. D-Team is on the one-four corner.
检查入口点 待命
Checking point of entry. Stand by.
克里斯 伸入探测镜
Chris, get the snake cam ready.
确认附近的人♥质♥与非致命区域
Confirm non-lethal rounds, hostages in close vicinity.
收到
Roger that.
坎迪丝
Candace.
你们俩是朋友
You two are friends.
-她躲去哪儿了 -她没躲
- Where is she hiding? - She's not.
她在伯班克安顿新客户
She's pitching new clients in Burbank.
好吧 坎迪丝
All right, Candace.
去靠墙站好
Go stand against the wall.
这只会让你陷于更糟糕的境地 塔克
This is only gonna make things worse for you, Tucker.
得了 被同一个女人拒绝三次
Oh, and getting passed up for the third time
还不够糟糕吗
by a woman won't?
你们再也不能嘲笑我了
None of you get to laugh at me anymore.
她是你们中最受欢迎的
She's just your favorite.
你们以为没人知道
You don't think everyone sees
你们那小小的女生俱乐部吗 我知道
your little girls' club? Well, I see it!
卢卡 倒数三秒引爆 我们踹进去
Luca. On our kick, blow it on three.
明白
You got it.
预备 上
Ready, go.
大家都没事吗 他还有同伙吗
Is everyone all right? Is there anyone else with him?
没有 只有他一个人
No. It was just him.
20D呼叫指挥部 嫌犯倒地
20-David to Command. Suspect is down.
人♥质♥全部安全
All hostages are safe.
得给嫌犯叫辆救护车
We're gonna need an ambulance for our suspect.
一大早开工的方式挺不错的
That was a decent way to start the day.
我一大早起来先做了增肌训练
Oh, I did a muscle-up circuit to start my day,
不过我懂你的意思
but yeah, I get what you mean.
你在忙着训练
Well, while you were busy training
备战笨蛋奥♥运♥会的时候 我在靶场
for the Meathead Olympics, I was at the range
创造新的速射记录
putting in another top course time.
速射 那准头怎么样
Time? What about aim?
你们的标准跟我们不一样
Seen those differentials of yours.
没错 我在长滩的时候是班上第一
Yeah. Top of my class in Long Beach.
小子 我在好莱坞那会儿 你这水平也就算勉强凑合
Boy, you would've been scraping the barrel in my Hollywood days.
哦对 你们好莱坞的警♥察♥
Oh, yeah, you Hollywood guys.
你们的代表作 是什么来着
You're known for... What is it again?
在电影首映礼上给童星当看护
Babysitting child stars at movie premieres?
这让我想起了
Well, that reminds me
很久前也有一帮小子天天争来斗去
of a couple competitive young'uns way back when.
是啊 不过我觉得我们当时是在激励对方
Yeah, I'd like to think that we tried to make each other better.
激励成功
The best.
请注意 我们都知道
For the record, we all know
我在体能评估中
I got 'em beat on every one
打倒了所有人
of our physical evaluations, right?
对 除了扳手腕你没赢过
Yeah, except for arm wrestling.
-特警队的评估里没有扳手腕 -没错 应该加一条
- Which isn't SWAT regulation. - Yeah, well, it should be.
天然药物医疗大♥麻♥评估
每日营业 营业时间11:00-22:00
欢迎来到加利福尼亚
Welcome to California, boys.
加州娱乐用大♥麻♥自2018年1月1日起合法
告诉过你们这就是个天堂
I told you it'd be paradise.
玫瑰碗一边儿去 我只想要玫瑰麻
Oh, forget the Rose Bowl. I want Rose Bud.
一年一度的大学生橄榄球赛
得了 那个东西只是营销噱头
No, come on, that's a marketing gimmick.
你的目标
No, what you want
应该是埃姆斯霍大♥麻♥ 相信我 布瑞恩
is the Elmshorn Indica. Trust me, Bryen.
不 哪个劲儿最强我要哪个
No, I'll take whatever's the strongest stuff.
那我推荐食用型的
Well, then, I would recommend some of the edibles,
比如大♥麻♥饼干和大♥麻♥布朗尼蛋糕
like the Cannabis Cookies or the Bud Brownies,
保你嗨翻天
for a way more potent high.
你说的我全要了
All of the above.
不敢相信大♥麻♥真的合法了
I can't believe everything's legal.
所有人趴在地上
Everyone down on the floor now!
把所有现金装到袋子里
All the cash, in here.
不是收银机里的小钱 去开保险箱
Not the register! I want the safe!
今天早上运钞车把我们的钱押送走了
Armored car picked up our haul this morning.
只剩这里面的了
All I got's in here.
别跟我胡扯
Don't feed me that BS.
听着 这周有球赛
Look, it's Bowl Week, man.
生意太火爆了 我们每天都清空库存现金
We're doing daily drops 'cause it's so busy.
我跟你说实话
Hey, I'm telling you, man,
我手上最多只又七百块
a-all I've got is maybe 700 bucks on hand, tops.
保险箱密♥码♥ 我可不是在跟你闹着玩
The combos, dude! We're not playing!
我不知道 只有我们经理知道密♥码♥
I don't know it, okay? Only the manager does.
你是要保住你老板的钱 还是你的小命
Your boss's cash, or your funeral.
求你别杀我 求求你
Please, don't. Please, don't.
他们会杀了所有人
They're gonna kill everyone.
我们必须阻止他们
We have to stop 'em.
换下个地方可能会很有钱
Hey, the next place we hit's gonna be flush.
放弃这里算了
Let's just ditch this.
不
No!
求求你
Please...
走吧 快
Let's go. Now.
作为圆♥满♥完成任务的奖励
Well, as a reward for a job well done,
我们的体能素质评定十分钟后开始
we got our Physical Fitness Qualifications in ten.
我一直在期盼能提升下我的战术移♥动♥
Been looking forward to improving my TAC run.
想提升到一小时内 不错不错
From hours to minutes? Cool, man.
要是你能练一下你的绳索上升 我就去练战术移♥动♥
I'll work on my run if you work on your rope ascent.
-上个月我测试成绩已经十二秒了 -不错不错
- I clocked 12 seconds last month. - Cool, man.
等你缩短到十秒内 我去给你叫好
Holler when you hit single digits.
特警队请注意
1-1-4 be advised.
兰克辛大道与哈姆林街交叉口的药房♥发生枪击案
Shots fired at a dispensary on Lankershim and Hamlin.
现场有多名死伤者
Multiple victims reported.
枪手仍在附近
Active shooter in the vicinity.
看来体测只能等等了 通知局里 卢卡
Well, PFQ's gonna have to wait. Call it in, Luca.
调度 22D
Dispatch, 22-David.
D队可出动 在途 我们走
D-Team is active. We're en route. Let's go.
上
Go.
安全
It's clear.
改装版枪♥支♥ 直径12号♥ 很显然不是从货架上来的
Modified 12-gauge. That did not come off a shelf.
根据损坏情况判断 非法改装弹夹
Breaching rounds, judging by the damage.
迪肯
Deac.
上
Go.
-警♥察♥ 举起手来 举起手来 -不 别开枪
- Police, hands up! Hands up! - Oh, no, no!
-我在这儿工作 在这儿工作 -你一个人吗
- Hey, I work here, I work here. - You alone?
不 还有个孩子在里面 吓疯了
No, no, I got a kid back here who's freaking out.
发生了什么事
What happened?
都是大学生 为了明天的玫瑰碗球赛来的
College kids in town for the Rose Bowl tomorrow.
他们的朋友看清楚了
Well, their friend right there got a good look
其中一人的脸
at one of their faces.
老板说在逃的枪手有三人
Proprietor says we got three active shooters on the loose.
对 他们还提到
Yeah, and they mentioned
在这之后还要袭击另一家药店
hitting another dispensary after this one.
大♥麻♥商店是最热门的目标 那里最不缺的就是现金
Weed shops are a popular target. Nothing but cash on hand,
因为银行不愿意与他们合作
since banks won't do business with them.
过去两个月来
There've been a dozen robberies
有十余家这样的店遭到了抢劫
of places like this in the last two months.
这个团伙可能之前就有份
Well, this crew may have been responsible for some of them,
只是到现在才伤了人命
but nobody started dying until now.
洪都
Hondo.
私底下说几句话
Can we talk privately?
你认识一个叫兰德里·贝蒙特的人吗
You know a guy named Landry Belmont?
不认识 怎么了
No, I don't think so. Why?
他在总部要投诉你
Well, he's down at HQ filing a complaint against you.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表