剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
我们在检查他的财务状况
We're reviewing his financials.
到现在为止 没有发现
So far, nothing.
我们可能有别的发现
We might have something else.
阿瓦多房♥子里的那个瘾君子 罗斯
That tweaker from Arvado's house, Ross,
个人历史记录
说阿瓦多有个女朋友 利拉·加西亚
said that Arvado's got a girlfriend: Leila Garcia.
加利福利亚州驾照
在好莱坞的G酒吧上班
Works in Hollywood at Club G.
我们可以去找她谈谈
Yeah, we can talk to her.
好 带上斯特里特
Good. Take Street.
克里斯 谭 继续追查米勒这条线
Chris, Tan, keep working the Miller angle.
我们这次一定要抓住他 开始行动
Let's get him this time. Let's move.
不管你在做什么 至少你能侥幸
At least you could have gotten away with whatever it is
逃过一劫
that you were doing.
怎么 我应该去见见那个人吗
What? I should see the other guy?
他怎么了
Hey, what happened to him?
洪都 我监督这个小组
Hondo, I oversee this team.
我是他的直属上司
I'm his direct supervisor.
我支持过你那么多次 你跟我这样
After the times I've backed you?
你要去问问头儿这里该谁管吗
You want to go to the Man about who's in charge here?
不用 不用 别在这里 我不想
No. No, not here, I don't.
杰西 我明白
Jess, I get it.
斯特里特是新加入特警队的成员
Street is a new SWAT member.
那是时间 那是资源 我明白
That's time, that's resources. I get it.
我想告诉你的是 那个孩子值得
Look, i want to tell you that the kid's worth it,
只是我现在还不知道
I just don't know right now.
我不知道他在经历些什么
I have no idea what he's going through.
也许你能帮我弄清楚
I could use your help finding out.
需要什么你只管提
All you had to do was ask.
你要什么
What do you need?
*嘿 女孩 抖动你的舌头*
*Hey, chica, hablas mi lengua*
*过来做你该做的事*
*Come here and do your thing, ma*
*看你跟着节奏摆动 我认为*
*Seen ya chillin' to the beat, I think...*
这是最后三个了
Nobody else until these three.
交给我吧
I got this.
卢卡 你应该知道 这可不是着装要求
Luca, you know better. This is not the dress code.
亚历山大 洛杉矶私人造型师
Alexander, L.A.'s personal stylist.
我以为你还在科伯特那里做呢
I thought you were still working over at Cobalt.
-多少年前的事了 -是吗
- Too retro. - Yeah?
这地方是该修缮一下了
And this establishment's up to code.
你就不需要了
This, however, isn't.
太悲伤了
So sad.
而你
Now, you.
你有潜力
You've got potential.
等你的伤好了之后
Once whatever this is clears up.
我们在调查一起人口贩卖♥♥案
We're looking into a human trafficking ring.
一个叫阿瓦多的家伙
A guy named Arvado.
我们想和她的女人利拉谈谈
We'd like to talk to his girl Leila.
她在巷子里休息
Ah, she's on her lunch break in the alley.
好了 谢谢 兄弟
All right, thanks, man.
阿瓦多今晚早些还在这里
Arvado was in earlier tonight.
大约两小时前离开了
He left about two hours ago.
-他有没有说他要去哪里 -没有
- Did he say where he was going? - Nah.
他只在有需求的时候才会突然出现
He just pops in whenever he's looking to scratch an itch.
听着 这个人干了不好的事 好吗
Listen, this guy is bad news, okay?
你不要想去保护他
You don't want to be protecting him.
也许我是在自保
Maybe I'm protecting myself.
我们有一位父亲正在寻找他被绑♥架♥的儿子
Look, we got a father who's looking for his kidnapped son.
阿瓦多知道他在哪
Arvado knows where he is.
我的父亲是一个从不在我身边的酒鬼 所以
Well, my father was a drunk who was never around, so...
抱歉我没法理解你
sorry if I'm not feeling you.
阿瓦多也利用了你 对吗
Arvado used you, too, didn't he?
你多大了
How old were you?
15岁 16岁
15? 16?
你应该在乎吗
You supposed to care?
他们告诉我这是我的工作
They tell me it's my job.
-混乱的工作 -是啊
- Messed up job. - Yeah.
-可能也干不长了 -是吗 为什么
- Might not have it much longer. - Yeah? Why is that?
我今天搞砸了事
Uh, I, uh, I messed up today.
很糟糕
Pretty bad.
你帮我办成这件事怎么样
What do you say you help me go out with a bang?
一个倒霉蛋帮另一个倒霉蛋
One screwup to another.
阿瓦多在我13岁的时候招募了我
Arvado recruited me when I was 13.
做性♥交♥易
For sex.
现在他在逼迫别人走私毒品
Well, now he's making people smuggle drugs.
我们认为他谋杀了他们中一些人
We think he's murdered some of them.
我今天早些时候无意中听到的
I overheard him earlier today.
他今晚计划了一桩大生意
He's got a big sale planned tonight.
把他所有的海♥洛♥因♥卸货
Unloading all of his heroin.
那就是说他的回到家里去拿他藏的东西
That means he's got to go back to his house to get his stash.
我联♥系♥洪都
I'll call Hondo.
谢谢你
Thank you.
已经过了一个小时了
It's been over an hour.
我们这样来
We play this out.
阿瓦多是我们找到哈维尔儿子和其他人的线索
Arvado's our link to Javier's son and the others.
我们不要来硬的 要活捉他
Let's get him easy, let's get him alive.
12点钟方向有人过来了
Man of the hour. 12 o'clock.
行动
Let's go.
检查他的呼吸
Check him.
哈维尔死了
Arvado's dead.
我们要活捉这个人
We need this guy alive!
人♥质♥们在哪里
Where are the hostages?
你从杀阿瓦多的凶手那问出什么了吗
You get anything from Arvado's killer?
默多·维克 廉价杀手
Murdo Wick, hit man on the cheap.
凶手叫默多吗
Murderer's name is Murdo?
我猜他妈妈是个灵媒
I guess his mama was psychic.
像另外一个人一样找好律师了
Lawyered up like the other guy.
这件事背后的主使很明白怎么隐藏他们的踪迹
Whoever's running this thing knows how to cover their tracks.
这要花很多钱
That takes serious cash.
是的
Yes, it does.
西装不错
Nice suit.
就像另外一个人一样
Just like the other guy.
好的
Okay.
同样的一流律所
Same A-list law firm.
给我们在毒屋抓的那个人
Attorneys for the guy we grabbed at the drug house
和阿瓦多的凶手做律师的吗
and Arvado's killer?
问题是谁在掏钱
Question is, who's paying the bills?
账户明细
我们的中间人罗伯特·米勒的银行明细
Our middleman Robert Miller's bank statement.
他给那家律所付律师费
He paid that firm a retainer fee.
阿瓦多是个招募者 但出钱的的是米勒
Arvado was the recruiter, but Miller was the money.
他把护士们当做运送海♥洛♥因♥的工具
He used the nurses as a pipeline for the heroin.
我去准备逮捕令
I'll get a warrant.
洪都 还有别的事
Hondo, something else.
特雷·史密斯 跟斯特里特起冲突那个
Trey Smith, the guy Street got into it with.
-你想我去 -不
- You want me to... - No.
不 我会处理的
No, I'll deal with it.
为什么用你的事业为他冒险
Why risk your career for him?
我也这样过 杰西
I've been there, Jess.
不是特警队
Not with SWAT, just...
有些事情会一直纠缠着你
Things can grab ahold of you
让你觉得你不能相信任何人
and make you feel like you can't trust anyone.
直到你重新学会相信
Until you learn to again.
我们抓了米勒之后告诉你
I'll let you know when we get Miller.
我丈夫是有什么麻烦了吗
Is my husband in some kind of trouble?
我们需要和他谈谈谋杀 海♥洛♥因♥
We need to talk to him about murder, heroin
和贩卖♥♥人口的事儿
and human trafficking.
所以 也许是
So, maybe.
这是在开玩笑吗
Is this a joke?
我发誓 米勒先生不在这
I swear, Mr. Miller isn't here.
那他在哪
Well, where is he, then?
我不知道 他几个小时之前就走了
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表