剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Happy holidays.
好吧 晚安 老大
All right, night, boss.
天啊 圣诞袜
Oh, my God, Christmas stockings.
什么
What?
驾驶眼镜
Yeah! Driving glasses!
我戴着这个开黑贝蒂的时候肯定很帅
Got to look sharp when I'm wheeling Black Betty.
你觉得他会不会在我这里放了一块煤
Think he put a lump of coal in mine?
团队挑战硬币
Aw, man, Team Challenge Coin.
你得很出色才能得到这个
You got to really step up to earn one of those.
等不及想上场试试这对手套了
Can't wait to try these in the ring.
湖人对凯尔特
Lakers-Celtics!
-太好了 -这是你孩子要的那个玩具吗
- Sweet! - Is that the toy your kid wanted?
-是的 -你不是说
- Yeah. - I thought you said
-都卖♥♥完了吗 -没错 没错
- they were sold out. - They were. They are.
他怎么在圣诞节前夜找到的
How'd he find one on Christmas Eve?
"多结交民众朋友总有好处
"It pays to have high friends in low places.
"幸好康普顿玩具之王欠我一份人情
"Luckily, I had a favor to cash in with the toy king of Compton.
圣诞快乐 洪都"
Merry Christmas. Hondo."
说得没错
That's righteous.
你的小家伙肯定会很喜欢
Your little man's gonna love that.
是的
Yeah.
*小小小家伙*
*Little bitty, little bitty, little bitty children*
警监 有时间吗
Commissioner. You got a minute?
别忘了防弹背心
Don't forget the bulletproof vest.
看来你夺走了希克斯最喜欢的玩具
Looks like you took away Hick's favorite toy.
你怎么做到的
How'd you manage that?
迈克尔读了我关于警方问责
Michael read my proposals for police accountability
和反偏见训练的提议
and anti-bias training.
他想帮我实现
He wants to help me implement them.
杰西 太棒了
Jess, that's amazing.
什么都阻止不了你了吧
No stopping you now, huh?
希克斯怎么想的
How does Hicks feel about it?
我不知道
I'm not sure.
还没告诉他
Haven't told him yet.
-小心点 -一向如此
- Be careful. - Always am.
等会见吗
We on for later?
戴上铃铛
Be there with bells on.
铃铛就别想了 戴上槲寄生
Forget the bells; bring the mistletoe.
听说你解决了贩毒案
Heard you closed that cartel case.
恭喜你抓到了他们的老大
Congratulations on catching their ringleader.
艾尔·马洛会爱死美国的监狱
El Malo's gonna love American prison.
他在监狱里 这个世界也会更好
And the world's gonna be a better place having him there.
说到老大 科尔特斯队长这个头头怎么样
Speaking of leaders, how's Captain Cortez as a boss?
她很棒
She's great.
她心系她的警官和民众
She cares about her officers and civilians.
她很棒
She's impressive.
她的想法能帮助到这个城市
Her ideas could really help this city.
她很有动力
She's definitely motivated.
她很有热心
She's got a lot of heart.
我同意
I agree.
我觉得她不该
I think she's destined
只在特警队这小小的地方工作
for bigger things than just SWAT.
再次恭喜你 哈里森警司
Congratulations again, Sergeant Harrelson.
*祝福你的圣诞日*
*And may all of your Christmases*
*宝贝 祝你永远*
*Baby, may your days*
*祝你每天*
*May your days*
*快乐*
*Be merry*
*快乐*
*Merry*
*快乐而光明*
*So merry and bright*
*上帝啊 保佑我们 祝福你们*
*Lord, have mercy, I wish all of 'em, honey*
*愿你们*
*And may all*
*你们的圣诞节*
*Your Christmases*
*纯白无瑕*
*Be so white*
*我梦中的白色*
*I'm dreaming of a white*
*我梦中的白色圣诞节*
*I'm dreaming of a white Christmas*
*梦中*
*Dreaming*
*梦中的白色 白色*
*Dreaming of a white, white*
*圣诞节*
*Christmas*
*宝贝 宝贝*
*Baby, baby*
*上帝啊 我梦中的*
*Lord, I'm dreaming*
*我梦中的圣诞节*
*I'm dreaming of a Christmas*
*美好的白色圣诞节*
*Yeah, lovely white Christmas*
*下着雪的圣诞*
*The one with the snow*
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表