剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
你们有什么发现 请告诉我
so when you know something, let me know
我再转告给他
so I can tell him.
我去看看抢劫凶杀组那边 他们在里面吗
I'll check with Robbery-Homicide. They inside?
大老板也要埋头苦干了吗
Big boss getting his hands dirty?
看看周围 迪肯 这里是布伦特伍德
Look around, Deac. It's Brentwood.
今天你们俩去那个全方位保护的任务
You two have that protection detail today.
不是吧 我希望我们能负责这个案子
Yeah, I was hoping we could, uh, stay on this.
或许曼福特的手下能接
You know, maybe one of Mumford's guys could take it
我表示怀疑
Yeah, I second that.
他们到这周末都要参加
They've got Homeland Security drills
国安部的演习
through the end of the week.
抱歉了 这是上面的意思
I'm sorry, guys. This comes from the top.
交给我们吧
We'll make do.
洪都
Hey, Hondo.
那边那位女士是负责在这片街区巡逻的
Lady here runs a private security firm
私人安保公♥司♥的
that patrols the neighborhood.
他们最近发现什么异常没
They notice anything out of the ordinary recently?
没什么大事 但她说社区里一对夫妇
Nothing big, but she said there's a couple in the neighborhood
杰克和蒂芙尼·坎普
Jake and Tiffany Kemp--
就在上周问她能不能提供高级服务
asked her just last week if she offers a premium service.
全天保护他们家不被非法闯入
24/7 security against home invasions.
有坎普家的地址吗
You get the Kemps' address?
我看过一篇报道
I read an article.
说这种犯罪事件数量上升
Said these kinds of things were on the rise,
所以我想升级下我们的保卫措施 仅此而已
so I looked into upgrading our security. That's all.
正凑巧
Oh, just in time, huh?
他们说他们不提供我要求的服务
They said they don't offer the services I asked for,
但有别人愿意做
but I found someone who did.
我们发现了
We noticed.
两名持有武器的人在你房♥外全天待命
Two armed men outside of your house 24/7.
有点过火了 你不觉得吗
It's a little overkill, don't you think?
当然不会 考虑到你说我们街那头发生的事
Apparently not, given what you say happened down the street.
你雇了人保护你的房♥子不被非法闯入
You hire protection for home invasions, and then,
一周后 你邻居就遭遇了非法闯入
a week later, you have a home invasion in your neighborhood.
肯定有什么事吓到你了
Something must have spooked you.
疑心重的人通常是因为受到了某种威胁
Suspicious people driving by, a threat of some kind?
就像我说的 我看了一篇报道
Like I said, I read an article.
一篇报道
An article.
是啊
Right, yeah.
我很想帮上你们 但我上班要迟到了
I wish I could help, but I'm late for work.
你那边那扇门怎么了
Did something happen to your door back there?
我们在想改造一下
We're doing some remodeling.
这些人似乎对高级珠宝很感兴趣
These people seem to have a thing for high-end jewelry.
你家会不会正好有这些东西
Would you happen to have something like that in your home?
没什么值得拿的 听着 我
Nothing worth taking. Hey, look, I-I...
我知道你们只是尽你们的职责
I know you guys are just doing your job,
我也无意冒犯
and I don't want this to come off as rude,
但我只是看了一篇报道
but all I did was read an article
就雇了保安帮助我的家人 这不犯法
and hire security to help my family. That's not a crime.
这个家庭也遭遇过同样的事情
The same thing happened here as at the other house.
这说不通
Doesn't make sense.
有人闯进家门把我的家人五花大绑
Somebody kicks in the door and ties up my family,
我会求着警♥察♥调查这个案子
I'm begging the police to look into it.
坎普家的女儿看起来和德西蕾·沃森一般大
The Kemps' daughter looked about the same age as Desiree Watson.
就算父母不熟 她们也可能相互认识
They might know each other, even if the parents don't.
克里斯 我有发现
Chris, I got something for you.
好的
Okay. Yeah.
知道了
Got it.
-找到他们了吗 -还没有
- They find them? - Not yet.
你认识坎普家的人吗
Do you know the Kemps?
他们住在几条街外的朗庭街
They live a few streets over on Langham.
不认识
No.
他们也被抢劫了吗
They get robbed, too?
我们还不确定
We're not sure yet.
他们有个女儿
They have a daughter.
劳拉 和你一样大
Laura, your age.
认识吗
Do you know her?
不认识
No.
怎么了
What?
没什么 只是
It's... nothing. It's just...
我觉得谁也不应该经历这样的事
this kind of thing shouldn't happen to anyone.
对 不应该
No. It shouldn't.
加油 加油
Whoa! Way to go, way to go!
我们要保护的是谁
So, which one's our guy?
你不知道波比·斯特洛克是谁吗
You don't know who Bobby Strock is?
你不看冰球
You don't follow hockey?
-不 我一向不喜欢 -"一向不喜欢"
- No, I never got into it. - "Never got into it"?
我们怎么从来没聊过这个
How have we never had this conversation?
听着 我知道你喜欢 但我不想
Look, I know it's your thing, but I don't want people
有人逼我喜欢我不感兴趣的东西
trying to force me to like stuff I'm not interested in.
但你知道为什么大家想杀了这个人吧
But you get why people want to kill this guy, right?
知道 他上个月把一个球员搞伤了
Yeah, he injured one of our players last month.
-你可能说过几次 -是
- You might have mentioned it once or twice. - Yeah.
贾斯廷·蒙哥马利 贾斯廷·蒙哥马利
Justin Montgomery. Justin Montgomery--
他用阴招把他踢出了这一赛季
he knocked him out for the season, on a dirty hit.
我们会输掉季后赛
It could cost us the playoffs.
凯警官 卢卡警官
Officers Kay and Luca?
-是 -你好 我是布莱恩·莫布里
- Yes. - Hey. Brian Mobley.
波比的经纪人 很高兴认识你们
Bobby's agent. Good to meet you.
非常感谢你们的帮助
Thank you so much for helping us out.
保护特别贵宾是我们的主要职责之一
Well, V.I.P. Protection's one of our main responsibilities.
我们看见了他收到的信件 就是网上的表情
We saw the letters he's receiving, I mean, memes online
-在诋毁他的形象 -可以想象
- burning him in effigy. - Imagine that.
我来猜猜 你是主场球迷
Oh, let me guess-- hometown fan? -
不 我只是喜欢不使阴招的冰球
No, I'm just a fan of clean hockey.
或许是个意外
Hey, maybe it was an accident.
全速前进 趁其不备肘击头部
Full-speed, blindside elbow to the head?
你去看看慢动作回放再说是个意外
You watch it in slow motion and tell me that's an accident.
比赛很激烈
Well, it's a rough game--
有时难免会有意外 波比
injuries happen sometimes. Hey, Bobby.
洛杉矶警♥察♥反恐特警队 帅
LAPD SWAT-- awesome!
卢卡
Luca.
-你们好 -迪肯
- Hey, guys. - Deacon.
警司 你是20D吗
Sergeant. What are you, 20-David?
其实是30D
Uh, 30-David, actually.
伙计 这很光荣
Dude, it's an honor.
你肯定有什么光辉事迹
You must have some massive stories.
你似乎对反恐特警队有点了解
You seem to know a thing or two about SWAT.
是啊 如果我早知道我就会和你们一起了
Oh, yeah. If I'd have known I'd get to hang out with you guys
我可能很早就树敌了
I would've tried making enemies a long time ago.
这都是些真正的威胁 波比
These are serious threats, Bobby.
来自一群真正的失败者
From a bunch of serious losers.
等不及想听听抓坏蛋的故事了
Can't wait to hear some badass takedown stories.
这上面有我的电♥话♥
My cell's on here.
如有需要 打电♥话♥给我
Call me if you need me.
咱们私下里说说
Off the record...
他有点不在状态
he's a little off.
即便是一个曲棍球运动员
Even for a hockey player.
我向您保证 韦伯小姐
I promise you, Ms. Webb,
我们正想尽办法
we are leaving no stone unturned.
这就是我为什么带你来 莱西
That's why I brought you here, Lacy.
反恐特警队是洛城警局最棒最聪明的
SWAT is LAPD's best and brightest,
他们就是负责这个的
and they're all over this.
我们总是欢迎市议会成员的到来
And we always welcome a visit from a member of the city council.
那么反恐特警队应该保护社区
Then, SWAT should be the ones protecting the neighborhood.
洛城警局已经派当地犯罪抑制队
LAPD already has metro crime suppression platoons
前往你的管辖区了
assigned to your area.
如果反恐特警队是最棒的 我要他们巡逻
If SWAT is the best, I want SWAT officers doing the patrols,
在找到那些人之前 每天都来
every day until we find these people.
洛城警局在今天的入室抢劫案上
LAPD's already using more resources
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表