剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
投诉我什么
For what?
非法搜查与扣押 盗窃
Unlawful search and seizure, theft,
工作时间外滥用武力
excessive force while off duty.
一派胡言 指挥官
That's a load of bull, Commander.
我知道
I'm sure it is,
但投诉没有解决期间
but as long as it's an open matter,
我必须将你停岗
I'm gonna have to bench you.
停岗 有两个孩子死了
Bench me? We got two dead kids.
作案团伙还逍遥法外 我职责在身
The crew responsible is still out there. I got work to do.
我理解
Understood.
因为我也是
And so do I.
规章规定你要回去总部
Protocol is you go back to HQ
去和内务部谈话
and you talk to IAD.
迪肯
Deacon.
后续命令下达之前 你来带队
Until further notice, team's yours.
反恐特警队
希克斯肯定知道这是捏造的
You know what, Hicks has to know this is bogus.
我们能做些什么吗 迪肯
Anything we can do about this, Deac?
我肯定洪都没做任何错事
I'm sure Hondo did nothing wrong,
但我们必须让局里自行处理
but we got to let the system run its course.
与此同时 我们必须铲除这个团伙
Meantime, we got to scoop up this crew.
我们干活吧 我们现在知道什么
So let's earn our paycheck. What do we know?
目击者说嫌犯穿着摩托服
Witness say the suspects rode in on dirt bikes
骑着山地摩托吸大♥麻♥
and hit the joint in Motocross gear.
作案手法和
Similar MO to a crew
我三年前在好莱坞抓到的一伙人类似
I took down in Hollywood three years ago.
特罗卡迪罗 你觉得他们是模仿作案吗
The Trocaderos. You think they're copycats?
也许
Uh, maybe.
我以前的线人可能会有消息
CI I worked with then could have some intel.
也许有些车子需要上油
Might take greasing some wheels.
好 斯特里特 你和谭去找线人问话
All right, Street, you go with Tan and work the informant.
卢卡和克里斯
Luca and Chris,
与劫案凶杀专案组和北好莱坞分局协调好
work with RHD and NoHo Division,
展开两英里范围的搜查
leading a two-mile wide search
以防这些嫌犯躲在某处等我们走
in case these suspects are hiding, waiting for us to clear out.
要在明天前抓到这些家伙
Let's get these guys before kickoff tomorrow.
-迪肯 -博伊德警探
- Deacon. - Detective Boyd.
我派了两名手下去劫案凶杀专案组
I'm rolling two of my guys to Robbery-Homicide.
两名受害者都被
Both victims were hit
改装版的雷明顿870射出的
with exploding shotgun slugs
爆♥炸♥性霰弹块击中
from that modified Remington 870 in there.
我们需要追查所有武器改装者
We need skiptraces on all weapons modifiers,
-从这个地区开始 -好的
- starting in this area. - Okay.
你想和反恐特警队指挥中心的小组一起负责此事
Now, you want to run point with my team from SWAT HQ,
随时欢迎
you're welcome to.
我想立刻找到这些人
I want these guys yesterday.
交给我们
We're on it.
好吧 老实说 我在附近搞了一些毒品
Okay, straight up, I scored some dope nearby.
我戒毒42天了 然后还是复吸了
I had 42 days of sobriety and then I fell off the wagon.
或许有43天了 因为这是午夜后
I mean, maybe it was 43, because this happened
发生的 所以如果...
after midnight, so if...
你说你开车回家 途经南洛杉矶
So you were driving back home through South L.A.
带着你新买♥♥的毒品
with your newly procured drugs.
你说哈里森警司
What are you saying Sergeant Harrelson
究竟对你做了什么
did to you, exactly?
搞到毒品后 我
Well, after I scored, I, uh...
我发现有辆车跟着我 但是我
I noticed there was a car following me, but I, you know,
我以为是有白♥痴♥想抢劫我
I thought it was some fool just trying to rip me off.
但后来警灯亮了
But that's when the police lights turned on, you know.
那辆车看起来不像警车
It didn't seem like no police car.
你看清是什么车了吗
Did you see what kind of vehicle it was?
嗯 是辆科迈罗
Yeah, no, it was a Camaro.
车牌号♥前面是7AG...
Plates started with "7AG..."
我只看见这些了
...that's all I could get.
剩下的看不清
Couldn't get the rest.
或许是这个人的私家车
You know, maybe it was this guy's personal ride.
我也不知道
I don't know.
然后那个人 他走到我的车窗前
Then the-the guy, he comes up to my window, right,
亮出了他的警徽 看起来很真
and he flashes his badge. Seems real.
我记得上面的编号♥
I-I memorized the-the number on it.
当时他没有穿警服
He wasn't wearing a uniform,
但他说他是警♥察♥
but he said he was a cop.
留着山羊胡的黑人
Black guy with a goatee.
你说哈里森警司
You claim Sergeant Harrelson
搜查了你的车
proceeded to search your vehicle?
是的 未经过我的允许
Yeah. Didn't even ask permission.
而我告诉他我不同意他这样做
And I told him that I wasn't consenting to it,
但他无视了我
but he just ignored me.
当然 他在我的座位底下发现了毒品
He found the drugs under my seat, of course.
但之后我看见他 把毒品放进了自己的口袋
But then I see him-- he, like, sticks it in his pocket.
我错就错在我说
The mistake that I made was I said, you know,
"你这样是在干什么" 我想他听了不高兴了
"What are you doing with that?" I guess he didn't like that,
因为他把我揪出了车
'cause he pulls me out of the car,
把我的脸狠狠地按在引擎盖上
shoves my face down into the hood. Hard.
他说 他不希望在他的社区看见毒品
And he says, uh, that he doesn't want drugs in his neighborhood.
然后 他拿走了我的钱包把钱全部拿走了
And then, uh, he grabbed my wallet and he took all my cash.
他拿了我两百多块
He took me for over 200 bucks.
当我再问起这件事时 他揍了我
And then when I brought that up again, he-he punched me.
在我身侧 两下 瞧 看见没
In the side. Twice. Look, see?
现在还有印子
I got a mark still.
你还记得哈里森警司
Do you recall what Sergeant Harrelson
那晚穿着什么呢
was wearing that night?
我想想 棕色裤子
I think... tan pants.
灰色运动衣
Like, a gray sweatshirt.
我们有监控录像
We have security cameras here.
可以查证那晚他穿的是什么
We can verify what he was wearing that night.
太好了
Great.
明白
Get it.
这会证明我说的是真话
It'll prove that I'm telling the truth.
等下 不 洪都
Wait, no, Hondo.
只是想出场汗 兄弟
Just wanted to break a sweat, man.
不是想玩真格的
Wasn't looking to mix it up for real.
你的父母正在路上
Your parents are on their way.
这会儿他们正在飞机上
They're in the air as we speak.
我听说 你还没准备好和
I heard you, uh, you're not ready to talk
画像师聊下
to a sketch artist yet.
是我非要我朋友来这里的
I roped my friends into coming out here.
我带他们到那个地方去的
I took 'em to that place,
那伙人朝他们开枪时我愣在那里没动
and I just froze while that guy shot both of them.
我觉得 让怀念你朋友的最好办法就是
What I know is, the best way for you to honor your friends
帮我们找到杀死他们的凶手
is by helping us find who killed them.
你和我 我们得尽己所能
You and I, we gotta do what we can
去和那样的人对抗 传递一个信息
to fight people like this, send a message.
要是有人准备伤害无辜民众
That if you're gonna hurt innocent people,
是会付出代价的
there's a price to pay.
让这些人受到应有的惩罚是我的职责
And it's my job to ensure that they bear that cost.
帮帮我
Help me.
所以 这个线人几乎帮你破了那个老案子
So, this informant basically broke your old case?
给了你逮捕那个团伙的全部情报
Gave you all the intel you needed to arrest the crew?
我在与风化组 黑帮专案组
I led a combined effort between Vice, Gang Task Force
和缉毒部门的共同合作下 部署了整个计划
and Narcotics divisions-- planned the entire sting.
知道了 知道了 大行动
I get it. I get it. Big takedown.
但是这个线人几乎是
But this CI basically
给了你一张进反恐特警队的通关绿卡
gave you a free pass into SWAT,
是这样吗
is that what I'm hearing?
你觉得我在好莱坞分局混得很轻松 我懂了
You think I had it easy in Hollywood Division-- I get it.
我们的人是哪个
Which one's our guy?
你来这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
就是她
She is.
不得不说我还挺喜欢短发的
Can't say I'm the biggest fan of the short hair.
我猜那是反恐特警队的规矩
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表