剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
知道你们抢到谁头上了吗
Do you know who the hell you're stealing from?!
我们会找到你们的
We'll find you.
我们会找到你们的
We'll find you!
大家都没事吧
Everybody good?
-没事 -没事
- Yeah. - Yeah.
妈的 太刺♥激♥了
Damn, that was fun!
看他们的表情
Looks on their faces!
应该发到网上的
Should've put 'em on Instagram.
有人请我吃小排吗
Hey, someone get my short ribs?
抱歉了 卢卡 我没时间坐下来烤肉
Sorry, Luca! I didn't have time to sit down and grill!
不过你搞到了够用一辈子的芬太尼
Did get you a lifetime's supply of fentanyl, though.
至少完成了一项命令
Ah. At least you got one order right.
20D呼叫指挥部
20-David to Command,
我队无成员伤亡 货物到手
my team is safe, and we got the goods.
干得好 伙计们
Good job, guys!
-小意思 宝贝 -欧耶
- Yeah, baby. - Boo-yah!
反恐特警队
第一季 第十一集
干得漂亮
That's how you get it done!
-进出没有费一颗子弹 -是的 长官
- In and out without a single shot fired. - Yes, sir.
干得很好
Stellar work.
怎么说呢 我们的对手很弱
Well, what can I say? We got a soft touch.
洪都 这都叫弱的话
Hondo, if that's your idea of a soft touch,
我可不想看见你所谓强的
I'd hate to see your hard one.
这批赃物量够多的
One hell of a haul.
芬太尼的黑市价格刚上涨到
Street value for fentanyl just peaked
每千克五十万
at a half a million a kilo.
周 拿个便携分♥析♥箱来
Cho, grab a field kit
检测一下这些毒砖
and get these bricks tested.
这就去
Right away.
好的 我们走 开工
Yes. Here we go, let's do it.
我们出色地完成了任务
We smoked 'em, man.
-没错 -警监
- Yeah, you did. - Commissioner.
哈里森警司
Sergeant Harrelson.
你和你的小组刚完成了一次毒品缴获
You and your team just wrap up a drug seizure?
事实上 我们是抢来的
Actually, we just pulled off a rip.
警♥察♥有时候还能扮扮劫匪
That's when cops get to pretend to be robbers.
反恐特警队现在是缉毒局联合派遣小组的一份子
SWAT is currently part of a DEA joint task force,
洪都的小队刚执行了一次秘密行动
and Hondo's team just executed a sealed warrant.
缉毒局卡崔娜·沃尔什警探
Agent Katrina Walsh, DEA.
我们现在瞄准了
We're targeting a huge
韩国城中大量制♥造♥芬太尼的犯罪活动
fentanyl operation being run out of Koreatown.
芬太尼 最近全是和此有关的犯罪
Fentanyl? It's all over the latest commission updates.
服药过量的人破纪录了 怎么 这个
Record overdoses. And it's, what,
-比海♥洛♥因♥强力50倍吗 -是的
- 50 times more potent than heroin? - Oh, yeah.
要是不带手套接触到它 就会失去意识
You touch the pure stuff without wearing gloves, say good night.
小伙子们 韩国城最暴♥力♥的帮派
Golden Boys, Koreatown's most violent gang,
都是街头混混在管理
are the street-level players running point.
但我们准备揪出他们的头目
But we're trying to shake out the top dog,
那个投资制♥造♥毒品的人
the person actually financing the operation.
我们在所有帮派成员的手♥机♥上装了窃听器
So we have wiretaps on all the G-Boys' cell phones.
此次抢劫行动让他们乱了阵脚
Because of the rip, they'll panic,
逐级向上汇报
place calls up the ladder,
希望能让我们一路找出幕后老板
hopefully ending on whoever the real boss is.
我们称之为"顺藤摸瓜"
We call it "Tickling the wire."
我就是这么喜欢和反恐特警队一起工作
This is why I love hanging out at SWAT.
每天都能学到新东西
Learn something new every day.
让我带你参观下真正的监听室
Well, then let me show you what a real wire room looks like.
非常乐意 走吧
I'd love that. All right.
-我听说安妮出院回家了 -是的
- I heard Annie left the hospital, is back home. - Yeah.
-她情况如何 -挺好的
- How's she doing? - Like a champ.
-目前还不错 -那就好
- So far, so good. - Well, that's good to hear.
迪肯想休息多久都可以
You make sure Deacon takes whatever time he needs.
我跟迪肯说我只想他在家
I told Deacon I just want him home,
坐在床上给安妮喂冰淇淋
feeding Annie ice cream in bed.
好的
All right.
放出消息
Put word on the street.
找出抢我们的那帮人 事成有奖
There's a bounty for the crew that did this.
有什么结果了吗
You get anything yet?
帮派小子们的手♥机♥打个不停
G-Boy phones are lighting up like crazy.
他们多数都是在讲韩语
And they're mostly all speaking Korean.
你觉得我们请你来是因为你长得帅吗
You think I brought you along 'cause you're cute?
赶快把电♥话♥内容翻译出来给我们
Start translating the calls and get us some transcripts ASAP.
很不错
Impressive.
快点的 你有过目不忘的能力
Come on, now. You're the one with the photographic memory.
快告诉我 我们设过几次局
You tell me. How many stings is that for us?
这十年来 十一次
Over the past ten years, 11.
共成功缴获36♥4♥千克毒品
Combined total of 36♥4♥ kilos of dope off the street.
-厉害了 时间飞逝 不是吗 -确实
- Well, damn. Time sure flies, doesn't it? -It does.
我那小兄弟 卡尔文怎么样了
Hey, how's my little dude, Calvin?
自从我们赢了少年橄榄球锦标赛后
You know, I haven't seen him
就没有见过他了
since we won that peewee football tournament.
那个孩子天生是打橄榄球的料
That youngster right there is a natural at toting that rock.
我把他弄进了帕利塞兹的私立学校
Well, I got him into private school in the Palisades.
-帕利塞兹 -别问我花了多少钱
- The Palisades? - Don't ask about the price tag.
相信我 这钱花得值
Believe me, it's worth it.
看看他 小伙子挺精神的
Look at him. Little man is sharp.
但他现在不喜欢克伦肖美洲豹队了
But he's not a Crenshaw Cougar anymore?
他现在是帕利塞兹鹈鹕队的球迷了
He is a Palisades Pelican now.
所以你要我
Oh, so you gonna make me drive
大老远开着车
all the way through traffic
从南边到帕利塞兹
from the south side to the Palisades
就为了为我♥干♥儿子的橄榄球赛加油打气
just so I can yell plays at my football godson?
就当成是一次海滨度假吧
Think of it as a seaside getaway.
行 行
All right, all right.
我一定会去的
You know you can count me in.
我不知道你准备好了没
I don't know if you're ready for this, though.
这道菜叫做爆炒豆腐
That right there is tofu stir-fry.
高蛋白 低热量 全素
High protein, low calorie-- all net.
你怎么还没成家
And why aren't you married yet?
得了吧 KC 太忙了 整天都在追坏人
Come on, K.C. Too busy chasing bad guys.
下个月 我工作就满二十年了
You know, next month, I hit my 20th.
我一直在考虑提前退休
Been thinking about cashing in my pension early,
好能陪在卡尔文身边 看着他长大
so I can be there, watch Calvin grow up.
等下 罪犯杀手KC要交出自己的警徽了
Wait a minute, Killer K.C. is gonna turn in her shield?
不过你知道吗
But you know what?
我理解你
I feel you.
如果这次是你最后一次任务
Well, if this is your last one,
我们一定要成功
we got to make it count.
你还好吗
You all good?
本周是甜点松饼周
This is dessert muffin week.
给糕点裱花可能真的很有难度
It might be really difficult getting the piping...
我们可以不看这个
We don't have to watch this.
没事 我喜欢看《松饼大战》
Hmm? No, I love Muffin Fights.
是《松饼战争》
Muffin Wars.
马修和莱拉都睡下了 真是不容易
Matthew and Lila are all tucked in. Finally.
我跟他们念了《小甜派》还有一点犯罪小说
And I read Sweetie Pie to sleep with a little James Ellroy.
你有什么事需要告诉我的吗
You having an affair I should know about?
该告诉你的 没有
That you should know about? No.
洪都和小队在韩国城搞了一场缴获毒品行动
Hondo and the team just pulled a drug rip in K-Town.
大卫 你去吧
David, just go in already.
不行 你刚动完脑部手术
No, you just had brain surgery.
已经两周了
Two weeks ago.
我不要丢下你
I'm not leaving your side.
我就是觉得我们应该找个时间
I just think we need to get back to life as usual
-恢复平常的生活 -你现在有点
- at some point, and... - And you're starting
把她搞神经了
to drive her a little nuts.
她都不敢跟你说
She's just too afraid to tell you.
-妈 -怎么了
- Mom. - What?
我觉得他应该顺着台阶下去赶快离开
I think he should take the hint and vacate the premises.
对吗 警司
Right, Sergeant?
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表