剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
但也要来确保你在这里不会
But also making sure that you're not stealing too many hearts
把女士们的心全都骗走了
from all these fine ladies out here. u202d
我看电视说你高升了
So, I saw on the TV that you got some big promotion.
是不是意味着你能
Does that mean that you can do
为正在发生的事做点什么
something about what's going on?
我尽力 戴尔
I aim to try, Dale.
我会看着你的
Well, I'll be watching.
我们都会
We all will be.
替我跟你阿姨和侄子们问好
Say hi to your aunt and nieces for me.
回见了
I'll see you around.
你站哪边呢 老兄
What color you supposed to be, brother?
黑人还是警♥察♥
Black or blue?
你得做出选择
You gonna have to pick.
我看到你的警犬臂章了 小家伙呢
I saw your K-9 patch. Where's the mutt?
冠军 退休了
Champ? Just retired.
它的臀部不好了
His hip started to go.
我把它带回家养了
I got him at my place.
我准备再训练一只狗
I'm getting ready to train a new dog.
你选中了吗
You pick one out yet?
还没 还在选
Nope. Still choosing.
也许
Maybe, uh,
下了班 你能教我几招训狗
off-duty, you could teach me a few tricks.
我喜欢狗 不是喜欢跟屁精
I like dogs, not dawgs.
斯特里特 我跟一个长滩的兄弟通了短♥信♥问了你的事
Hey, texted with a buddy down in Long Beach about you, Street.
好像那边结束得不太好啊
Sounds like it ended pretty rocky down there.
有什么我们要知道的吗
Anything we should know?
在反恐特警队没什么是永远的秘密
Nothing stays secret too long in SWAT.
我要是想对你们保密
I plan on keeping any secrets from you guys,
会让你们知道的
I'll let you know.
嘿 迪肯
Hey, Deac.
我想我们哪天晚上可以一起去喝啤酒
I was thinking me and you could go grab a beer one night.
聊聊怎么让团队工作更有效
Talk about ways to make the team more efficient.
就看哪天晚上了
Depends on the night.
我是杰罗德·尤金
I'm Gerald Ewing,
雷蒙特·哈里斯是我的表弟
and Raymont Harris is my cousin.
雷蒙特在高中里是个优等生
Raymont's a straight "A" Student at his high school.
昨晚 他去买♥♥点东西
Last night, picking up some groceries,
结果一个警♥察♥射中了他
a cop shot him.
这是过去六个月以来
This is the third police shooting here
停止不公正
这里发生的第三起警♥察♥射杀事件了
in the last six months.
洛杉矶富人区
你没见过他们在布伦特伍德射杀人吧
You don't see them shoot people in Brentwood, do you?!
-没有 -贝莱尔呢
- No! - Bel Air?!
没有
No!
我们要容忍♥这发生多少次这样的事 在一些...
How many times are we gonna let this happen before some...
屋顶 东北方向
The roof! Northeast!
-上 上 上 -上
- Go, go, go. - Go, go!
喂你疯了吗
Hey! You crazy?!
什么也没有
Nothing.
-没有发现 -没有
- Nope. - Nada.
嘿 你真是个大♥麻♥烦
Hey. You're a hot mess.
你脱离位置 跑得太快
You're out of position, you're moving too fast.
他们在长滩什么都没教你吗
They teach you anything down in Long Beach?
跑得太快
Moving too fast?
我想在枪手逃走之前抓到他
I was trying to get to the shooter before he got away.
所以你不找掩护从公园里直穿过去吗
By running through the middle of the park with no cover?
我比任何人都先到达这里 不是吗
I got here before anyone else, didn't I?
第一课 斯特里特
Lesson one, Street.
绝对别急着去死
Never be in a hurry to die.
死者一个警♥察♥ 一个平民 都是白人
Dead cop. Dead civilian. Both white.
枪手准备很充分
Someone knew what they were doing.
枪法精准 瞄准线 逃走路线
Expert shot, line of sight, escape route.
监控录像中截取的最清晰的画面
Best we could do from security cameras.
无法确认身份
No I.D.
我们知道枪手是黑人
We know the shooter's black--
对雷蒙特·哈里斯枪击事件的种族歧视报复
racial payback for the Raymont Harris shooting.
劫案凶杀专案组发现了一些不常见的弹壳
Robbery-Homicide found some unusual shell casings.
也许能追查到狙击手
Might track back to the sniper.
这是目前最好的线索
Best lead we have.
我能想到几种不同的办法去调查那个线索
Couple different ways I can think of to track that down.
和劫案凶杀专案组协调好 查查这一点
Coordinate with RHD, take point on it.
-好的 -洪都 你的小队负责其他衍生任务
- You bet. - Hondo, your team will pick up any spillover duties.
至少等到有下一个记者招待会吧
At least until there's another press conference?
公园枪击案的三英里半径范围内
These are outstanding warrants for felons
还有发了逮捕令的重罪犯没有抓到
in a three-mile radius of the park shooting.
和南部分局黑帮整治部门协调一下
Coordinate with South Bureau's Gang Enforcement.
开始挨家挨户地查
Start knocking some doors down;
我要看看能查出什么蛛丝马迹
I want to see what oozes out.
我要让那个社区吃点苦头
I want to make that neighborhood hurt.
那些都是有自尊的人
Those are proud people
他们经常得不到公平的待遇
who usually get the short end of the stick,
你却想给他们吃点苦头吗
and you want to make them hurt?
他们向我们开战了 洪都
They started a war with us, Hondo.
黑人向白人宣战 也许你注意到了
Black on white. Maybe you noticed.
所以我们要给他们施加压力
So we're gonna squeeze 'em,
直到有人交代是谁干的 清楚吗
until someone tells us who did this. Clear?
非常清楚 把有嫌疑的人挑出来
Crystal. Pick out the promising ones,
其他人都交给洪都
give the others to Hondo.
别空手而回
Don't come back empty-handed.
小心点 但是动作要快
Be careful, but be quick.
因为这次枪击案 有一起银行抢劫案
We already had a bank robbery we couldn't respond to
我们已经无法采取行动了
because of this shooting.
猜猜谁在休息室里
Hey. Guess who's in the locker room.
你走吧 洪都
Get out of here, Hondo.
你可不想沾我这一身骚
You don't want to be around my stink.
我们会挽回这件事的
We're gonna fix this.
我会再尽力和希克斯和科尔特斯说说
I'm gonna push Hicks and Cortez.
这事没结束 巴克
This is not the end, Buck.
别搞了 结束了
Stop. All right, it's over.
当时我在追一个白人疑犯
I was chasing a white suspect,
最后却开枪打了一个手无寸铁的黑人孩子
end up shooting an unarmed black kid.
-规章可不是这么定的 -那只是意外
- Not exactly protocol. - It was an accident.
我不会容许我的小队出现这种意外
Not one that I would tolerate on my team.
巴克 这样不对
Buck, this is wrong.
你和珍妮过来我们家
Look, you and Jenny, come over the house,
我给你们做你们喜欢的秋葵汤 然后我们...
I'll make that gumbo you like, and then we'll...
珍妮走了 四五个月前
Jenny... Jenny left. Four, five months ago.
你怎么什么也没说
How come you didn't say anything?
因为我不想要人同情我
Because I wasn't looking for sympathy.
我想要做好工作
I wanted to do the job.
现在这是你的工作了
It's your job now.
这不算是工作
This is some job.
希克斯让我跑来跑去 在镜头面前微笑
Hicks got me running around, just smiling for the cameras,
现在又强迫我
and now he sandbags me
让我把这个斯特里特小子安排在队里
and puts this Street kid on the team.
是我叫希克斯安排斯特里特来代替我的
I asked Hicks to put Street on the team in my place.
为什么 你了解这个人吗
Why? What do you even know about the guy?
我观察了他一段时间
Yeah, I've been watching him for a while.
我觉得他有潜力
I think he's got potential.
我不能在这带他了
I can't be here to help him,
-希望你能带带他 -就算不带这小子
- I'm-I'm hoping you will. - I got enough troubles
渡过困难时期 我的麻烦也已经够多了
without trying to get this kid over the hump.
告诉你一个不光彩的小秘密吧
Here's a dirty little secret.
有一半的时间我都不知道自己在干什么
I had no idea what I was doing half the time.
我认为关键在于
You know, I mean, I think the key was
不让你们这些小子意识到这点
to not let you clowns realize it.
别像我这样带队 做你自己
Don't run the team the way that I would. Be Hondo.
你会找到自己的方法的
You find your own way.
灵活机动
Stay liquid.
逮捕令准备好了
Warrant bingo.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表