剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
我会的 等我确定所有人都安全以后
I-I will. I will. Once I know everyone in here is safe.
我叫洪都
I'm Hondo.
我叫你凯文可以吗
Cool to call you Kevin?
可以 大家都这么叫我
Yeah, that-that's what everyone calls me.
你到底想做什么
What the hell do you want?
我想知道你想要什么
I want to know what you want.
凯文 我需要你听我说
Kevin, I need you to listen to me.
这里有个学生
You have a student in here.
她的名字是玛莉亚·奎恩 她有糖尿病
Her name is Maria Quinn. She's a diabetic.
他非常需要她的药 凯文
She really needs to get to her medicine, Kevin.
天呐
Jesus.
好 要不这样怎么样
Okay, hey. Hey, how about this?
你放玛莉亚走
You let Maria go,
-我来替她 你和我 我们可以谈谈 -对
- and I'll take her place, and you and me, we can talk. - Oh, yeah.
这就是你想做的事
Yeah, that's what you want to do.
你...你只是想谈谈
You ju... y-you just want to talk.
可是我不想听
Yeah, well, I don't feel like listening.
我只想确保我们都很安全 凯文
I just want to make sure we all stay safe, Kevin.
-我们吗 -没错
- Oh, "We"? - That's right.
看看周围
Look around.
我们都在这里
We're all in this together.
你们谁是玛莉亚
Which one of you is Maria?
我
Me.
我是玛莉亚 凯文
I-I'm Maria. Kevin.
看着她
Look at her.
她病了
She's sick.
她需要她的药
She needs her medicine.
-放她走吧 -天呐
- Just let her go. - Oh, God.
好吗 只有她
Okay? Just her.
好吧
Okay.
过来 玛莉亚
Come on, Maria. Come on.
出去
Get outside. Go.
你要做什么
Where... What the hell are you doing?
我在兑现我的承诺
I'm keeping my promise.
我说过我替她
I said her for me.
只要我丢掉这个 我们都会死
As soon as I drop this thing, we're all dead.
别犹豫 想开枪就开吧
So go ahead and shoot me if you want.
不
No.
不 我不会这么做的
No, I'm not gonna do that.
我不会对你开枪的 凯文
I'm not gonna shoot you, Kevin.
我把枪放一边
I'll put it away.
我想帮你和平地解决这一切
I want to help you end this peacefully.
-是吗 这并不能和平解决 -为什么不能
- Yeah, well, this doesn't end peacefully, okay? - Why not?
你想要伤害所有这些人
I mean, it has to be really important
一定是有什么重要理由吧
that you're willing to hurt all these people.
凯文 他们还是孩子
Kevin, these are just kids.
你根本都不认识他们
You don't even know them.
我更想弄死一屋子亿万富翁吗 当然了
Yeah, well, would I rather take down a room full of billionaires? Sure.
不过弄死就要成为亿万富翁的信托宝宝们
But trust fund babies studying to become those billionaires?
这是第二棒的事儿了
Well, that's the next best thing.
这些孩子吗 这就是你要对付的吗
These kids? They're your problem?
我不是要对付他们
They're not my problem.
我要对付的是垄断财富的人
Monopolized wealth is my problem.
是顶端那百分之一的人
The one percent is my problem.
是那群贪婪的人
Greed is my problem!
看看这个
I mean, look at this.
出去看看外面
I mean, just step outside.
整个世界都要被烧成灰烬了 根本没人在乎
The world is burning down and nobody cares!
那些站在顶层的罪犯们
Oh, and these criminals at the top,
他们认为他们能逍遥法外
they think they're gonna get away with it.
为什么 因为他们总能逍遥法外 不是吗
Why? Because they always get away with it. Right?
这次不是
Well, not this time.
因为我们要叫醒人们
'Cause we're gonna wake people up.
我们要让他们知道整个制度都被♥操♥控了
We're gonna show them that the whole system is rigged.
我明白你的目的了 我懂了
Okay, I get your goals. I do.
但是暴♥力♥是解决办法吗
But violence is the solution?
解释给我听听
Explain that to me.
当其他都不起作用的时候 暴♥力♥能赢得人们的注意力
It commands people's attention when nothing else works.
拜托
I mean, come on.
你是个警♥察♥
You're a cop.
你肯定每天都看到不公正的事
Man, you must see injustice every day.
弱肉强食
The powerful abusing the weak.
富人骑在穷♥人♥背上
The rich riding the backs of the poor.
有人就出生在贫民窟里
Man, there's people born on the wrong side of the tracks
他们却还怪罪他走不出那里
and then they're blamed for living there?!
你不用告诉我
You don't have to tell me about being born
贫民窟的事 凯文
on the wrong side of the tracks, Kevin,
因为我还住那里
because I still live there.
但是大多数人努力工作
But most people work hard
他们尽他们所能
and they do their best
往上爬 正是如此 有一天 天从人愿
to climb a notch, just so, one day, God willing,
他们可以坐在门廊上 享受美好人生
they can sit on a porch somewhere and just enjoy it.
这是这些孩子们想要的
That's all these kids want.
我相信这也是你想要的
And I got to believe that's all you want.
不是吗
Isn't it?
教授 你到底在哪
Yeah, Professor, man, uh, where the hell are you,
你知道吗 你把我一人扔在这了
you know? You-you kind of left me here all alone.
凯文 我们一起合作
Kevin, we're in this together.
我们马上就成功了
We're almost there.
-我们的谈判专家在外面了 -太迟了
- Our negotiator's outside. - Too late.
现在听我说 听着
Now, listen to me. Listen.
我为你即将要做的事儿感到很骄傲
I am so, so proud of what you're about to do.
不 不要听他的 凯文
No, don't listen to him, Kevin.
他只是个仇视学校的人
He's the one who's pissed off at this college.
问问他为什么不是他而是你站在这
Ask him why he isn't standing here instead of you.
那是谁
Who is that?
他不了解你
He doesn't know you.
他不明白牺牲小我
He doesn't know what it's like to sacrifice
成全大我
for something greater than himself.
我们付出的代价
The price that we've paid.
凯文 他在玩你
Come on, Kevin, he's playing you.
你才是那个付出代价的人
You're the one who's paying that price.
别听他的
Don't listen to him.
你不能像相信我那样相信他
You can't trust him the way you can trust me.
凯文 看看这些孩子
Kevin, look at these kids.
哪位是劳伦
Where's Lauren?
劳伦·莫斯 你在哪里
Lauren Moss, where are you?
我...我是劳伦
I'm-I'm Lauren.
劳伦 你不是学信托基金的对吗
Lauren, you're not some trust fund kid, are you?
告诉凯文为什么你会来上课
Tell Kevin why you enrolled here.
我妈工作的餐厅 排班总是起早摸黑
My mom's restaurant, it gives her all the bad shifts.
我想在未来帮她把店盘下来
And so I thought maybe I could help her buy the place one day.
凯文 我们说好了的
Kevin, we agreed.
我们说好要一起改变这个世界
We agreed to change the world together.
记得吗 凯文
Remember, Kevin?
保罗 保罗 保罗在哪里
Hey, Paul. Paul. Where's Paul?
请你退...
Could you just, please...
好
Okay.
退后 好吗
Just-just back up, okay?
凯文 听听保罗的话
Kevin, I want you to listen to Paul.
你父母供你上大学吗
Your parents pay for college?
不 他们...他们没上过大学
No, they, uh... they didn't go to college.
他们想帮忙 但是没这个能力
They wanted to help, but they can't.
凯文 完成我们的计划
Kevin, finish what we started.
发动起义
Get people to rise up.
你可以改变世界
You can change the world.
对 但是
Yeah, man, but, uh,
这边有很多孩子
you know, there-there's a bunch of students in here.
没错
Yes.
他们在学怎么用金钱来操控我们
Studying to control the rest of us with their money!
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表