剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
我去开会车开到半路上
So I'm halfway to this meeting
突然想起我忘带客户的新款型录了
and I realize I forgot the client's lookbook.
亲爱的
Honey?
你在哪
Where are you?
迪尔德丽 迪尔德丽
Deirdre? Deirdre?
迪尔德丽
Deirdre.
你没听到我喊你吗
Didn't you hear me calling you?
可以帮个忙吗
A little help, please?
你回家干什么
What are you doing home?
忘带这个了
Forgot this.
祝你营销成功
Good luck on your pitch.
谢谢
Thanks.
搞什么 你结婚了
What the hell? You're married?
有什么关系
Does it matter?
你老公没通知就回家的时候就非常有关系了
When your husband shows up unannounced, yes, it matters.
亲爱的 我刚想起来
Oh, honey, I just remembered
那些绿色果汁排毒的东西吃完了
I'm all out of that green juice cleanse stuff.
听见没
Did you hear me?
听见了 我做完高温瑜伽回来
Yes, and I'll pick some up from Whole Foods
顺路去全食超♥市♥买♥♥点回来
on the way back from hot yoga.
我从差不多
I jumped, like,
六米高的地方跳进了一个泳池
20 feet down into this pool.
水冰冷
The water's ice-cold.
从天堂到地狱
Serious shrinkage.
你的自尊心肯定大受打击
That must've been tough on the ego.
还有一只罗威纳犬追着我
Then there's this Rottweiler chasing me.
我差点就没有逃掉
I got out of there by the skin of my teeth.
你说你完全不知道这个女的结婚了
You're telling me you had no idea this woman was married.
她手上没有带戒指
She didn't have a ring on her finger.
偷汉子的人一般都会把戒指放在家里
Cheaters tend to leave them at home.
可能你觉得这很搞笑
You might think that this is, uh, really funny,
但是我觉得自己被利用了
but I actually feel used.
可怜的斯特里特
Oh, poor Street.
苍蝇不叮无缝的蛋
You attract what you put out there.
你觉得这些蠢事都是我自找的吗
You think that I go looking for these nutjobs?
就是的 因为你跟我说...
You do, because you're telling me...
谷区有情况 准备出发
We got a situation popping off in the Valley. Gear up.
回答我
Answer me!
快点的
Right now!
不然接下来我就要找你家人算账了
Or I'm going after your family next!
不
No.
不
No!
双手举起来
Let me see your hands!
这里
Right here,
我装了一个温度扫描仪 这样操作者就能知道
I put a temperature scanner so the operator can tell
-病人是否还活着 -六个月了
- if the patient's still alive or not. - After six months,
我的餐厅终于可以空出来了
I'm finally getting my dining room table back?
我发誓 妈 明天过后 一切都
I swear, Mom, after tomorrow, everything's...
-天呐 -你想干什么
- Oh, my... - What are you doing?
闭嘴 照我说的做
Shut up! Just do what I tell you!
进去
Get in there.
快点 快
Move! Move!
-站在窗户前 -为什么
- In front of the window. - Why?
跪下 跪下
On your knees. On your knees.
1-A-12
One-Adam-12,
嫌犯刚强闯一处私人住♥宅♥
suspect just forced entry into a private residence.
黑泽汀街11874号♥
11874 Hazeltine.
反恐特警队什么时候到
When's SWAT getting here?
最后一个问题
One last question.
作为反恐特警队的第一位女性队长
How does it feel to be the first female captain
你有何感受
in the history of SWAT?
还有你的手下对你
And how do your rank and file feel about
促使他们更多地融入进
you pushing them to be more involved
所管辖的社区中去有什么看法
with the communities they police?
这是两个问题
Well, that's two questions.
我感觉 这样是对的
It feels... right.
迈克尔·普兰克警监一直和我并肩作战
Police Commissioner Michael Plank-- he's really my partner
我们想在部门中
in all the positive changes
我们想在部门中实施这些积极改变
we're trying to implement in the department.
斯特拉 这是我的上司
Oh, Stella, this is my boss,
反恐特警队指挥官罗伯特·希克斯
SWAT Commander Robert Hicks.
你得回避一下
You'll have to see yourself out.
科尔特斯 我们的追车行动
Cortez, our car pursuit
变成了挟持人♥质♥的隔墙对质了
just turned into a barricade situation with hostages.
"斯特拉"
"Stella"?
什么时候反恐特警队和记者熟络起来了
Since when is SWAT on first-name basis with reporters?
她在写一篇关于我们最新的社区举措的文章
She's doing an article on our latest neighborhood initiatives.
你是说你的举措
You mean your initiatives.
问你个问题 科尔特斯
Question, Cortez:
是你为反恐特警队工作
do you work for SWAT
还是反恐特警队为你工作
or does SWAT work for you?
长官
Sir...
想写些对你和警监强加于我们身上的
Want to do puff pieces on the proposals
提议写些吹捧文章吗
you and the commissioner are trying to cram down our throat?
用你的私人时间
Do it on your own time.
现在我需要你
Right now I need you
进入行动指挥部副官的角色
as my number two at Mobile Command.
好了 听着
All right, listen up.
我们现在要去解救人♥质♥
We got a hostage rescue situation.
一名携带手♥枪♥的西班牙裔男子
We got a male Hispanic armed with a handgun.
将一户人家掳为人♥质♥
He's taken a family hostage.
希克斯和科尔特斯会到现场和我们会合
Hicks and Cortez are meeting us on-site
给我们更多情报
to give us more intel.
美丽的城市凡奈斯
Beautiful downtown Van Nuys.
有一百个高速路出口 却连一家像样的酒吧都没有
100 freeway exits and not one decent bar.
至少这里闷热 潮湿 一年四季不凉爽
Hey, at least it's hot, muggy, and generally uncool.
别担心 迪肯 我们让你住在这
Don't worry, Deac, we get you living here.
你有小孩
You got kids.
不住在海边
If you're not gonna be near the beach,
来洛杉矶干什么
why even be in L.A.?
就算把很贵的工作室安排在威尼斯
You can all keep your overpriced studios in Venice
还不是要住在山上
and your houses on stilts in the hills.
在这 我自己买♥♥了中意的房♥子
Out here, I get a real house for my money.
我的小孩可以去上公立学校
My kids can go to public school.
不像洛杉矶的其它地方 这里到处都有停车位
And unlike the rest of L.A., there's always parking.
所以你怎么看 洪都 西区还是谷区
What's the verdict, Hondo? Westside or the Valley?
不 我还是选择洛杉矶南区
No, I'm sticking with South L.A.
我就在这扎根了
That's always gonna be home for me.
好吧 你们都了解情况了
All right, you all know the deal.
集中协作 把这个家伙拿下
Let's keep it tight, shut this guy down.
你切断了电源和手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
You cut the power and the cell service?
水电局关闭了水电
DWP shut off the water and power,
手♥机♥信♥号♥♥阻断器也马力全开
and the cell jammer's on full blast.
电♥话♥进不来也出不去 除非我们允许
No calls in or out-- unless we want there to be.
-坏人的身份查明了吗 -有两个坏人
- You got an ID on our bad guy yet? - Two bad guys.
在失事车辆中发现的嫌犯已经丧命
The DOA in the wrecked vehicle has been identified
他就是"杀手"曼纽尔·洛佩兹
as Manuel "Man-Killer" Lopez.
洛佩兹是东区之王国王帮的
Lopez is a loyal assassin for Los Reyes--
忠实刺客
East Side Kings.
开车的人就是
The suspect who killed Lopez
杀死洛佩兹的嫌犯 安吉尔·卢塞罗
and was driving his car-- Angel Lucero.
卢塞罗是一名职业罪犯
Lucero is a career criminal.
跟国王帮有密切关系
Los Reyes associate.
他最近从科克伦监狱被假释出来
He was recently paroled from Corcoran
之前因为抢劫被判入狱六年
after serving six years for robbery.
国王帮最先在
I dealt with Los Reyes
兰帕特犯案时我跟他们打过交道
when they were first coming up in Rampart.
他们以抛尸而闻名
They got a reputation for dumping bodies
没人能找到抛尸地点
where no one can find 'em.
你认为这是
You think it's a beef
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表