剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
是啊 你只是给杀人犯工作替他们洗钱
Right. You just work for them and wash their money.
大家给我脏钱
People give me dirty money
我还给他们闪闪的新钞票
and I give them back sparkling clean cash,
至少提成3%
minus three percent.
你会因为清洁工的雇主杀了人
I mean, are you gonna blame the cleaning lady
而去责怪清洁工吗
if her employer kills somebody?
你不会真那么蠢吧
You cannot seriously be that stupid.
这真是浪费时间
This is a waste of time.
你想我们别盯着你
You want us to stop looking at you?
就给我们另指一个方向
Point us in another direction.
给我包的那家伙
Guy I got the bag from.
感觉就是个跑腿的
Think he's just a gofer or something,
不是什么核心人物
not part of the actual crew.
怎么说
And why is that?
这傻子老是显摆着
Uh, this fool was rocking
假劳力士和响尾蛇夹克
a-a fake Rolex and a rattlesnake jacket.
这个团伙抢劫了
This crew's knocked over
多少卡车了 从没被抓过
how many trucks without getting grabbed?
他们肯定很低调
They got to be low-key.
不会穿得那么浮夸
Ain't no way one of them's dressing flashy like that.
我去跟洪都汇报
I'll fill in Hondo.
多谢
Thanks.
我会问问周围有没有人
I'll ask around for people fitting the description
符合戴尔给的描述 可能性不大
Dale gave us, but it's not much.
你去找你的人核实
You'll check with your people?
好的
Of course.
描述是什么来着
What was that description again?
男性 白人 四十到四十五岁
Male, white, 40 to 45.
-六英尺高 山羊胡子 -没错
- Six foot, goatee. - Right, right, right.
鳄鱼皮靴 响尾蛇夹克
Alligator boots. Rattlesnake jacket.
是的
Right.
现在该喝点咖啡了 对吧
Guess it's coffee o'clock, huh?
知道了 谢谢 迪肯
I got it. Thanks, Deac.
有情况吗
Anything?
我没见他跟任何人说话
I haven't seen him talk to anyone.
也许他女儿说得不错
Maybe his daughter's right.
他来这里就是为了输钱
He just came here to throw money away.
他没跟任何人说话
He's not talking to anybody,
但他绝对是在盯着某人看
but he's sure as hell looking at someone.
你能把另一张牌桌的监控调出来吗
Can you pull up that other table, please? Mm-hmm.
那里
There.
戴尔说跟他打交道的人
Dale said the guy he dealt with
穿着响尾蛇夹克
was wearing a rattlesnake jacket.
这也太巧了吧
Too much to be a coincidence.
那是机器 他是常客
That's Machine. He's a regular.
-"机器" -是的
- "Machine"? - Mm-hmm.
-你知道机器的真名吗 -我得查查
- Any chance you know Machine's real name? - I'd have to look it up,
不过正如我所说 他总是来这里
but like I said, he's in here all the time.
事实上 他很有可能现在就在这里
In fact, he's probably here right now.
宝贝儿 听我说
Honey, honey, listen to me.
我该回家的时候我就会回来
I'll be home when I'm home.
行吗
All right? Uh-huh.
亲爱的 拜托了嘛
Baby, baby, come on.
机器
Machine.
我们得跟你谈谈
We need to have a word with you.
没问题老兄
Sure, bud.
只要我挂了电♥话♥就成
As soon as I'm off the phone.
你疯了 知道么
Well, you crazy, you know that?
我都快一年没见着玛茜了
I ain't seen Marcy in, like, I don't know, a year.
-什么 -不好意思 女士
- What the...?! - Excuse me, ma'am.
-我的妈呀 -玛茜是不是金发戴鼻环
- Oh. - Is Marcy blonde with a nose ring?
因为现在这两人就在一起
Because she's right here with him now.
不过你要是问我 她好像太年轻了
She looks a little too young for him, though, if you ask me.
你好
Hello?
她好像挂电♥话♥了
Think she hung up.
你笑个屁啊
The hell you laughing at?
有人跟你穿着差不多的夹克
There's a guy wearing the same type of jacket as you
与坏人打交道
doing business with very bad people.
这年头很多人都穿响尾蛇夹克
A lot of guys are rocking rattlesnake these days.
我能说什么 这是一种潮流
What can I tell you? It's become a thing.
你读错时尚博客了 机器
Yeah, you're reading the wrong fashion blogs, Machine.
你还没说凭什么逮捕我呢 所以
Haven't heard anything you can arrest me on yet, so...
咱们走吧 亲爱的
Let's go, sweetheart.
玛茜 你多大了
Marcy, how old are you?
十九
Nineteen.
要命
Damn.
什么时候外卖♥♥♥车♥道都卖♥♥起鸡尾酒了
When did they start serving screwdrivers at drive-thrus?
回家去 玛茜
Go home, Marcy.
拜托
Come on.
慢点 别伤着蛋了
Easy, easy with the family jewels, huh?
好吧 行吧
All right, all right.
长官 有时间吗
Commander, you have a moment?
我正要去和警监开会
I'm on my way to a meeting with the commissioners.
为你的警♥察♥改革提案
Laying out an implementation plan
布置实施计划
for your police reform proposal.
有什么事吗
Is there a problem?
我很担心杜布瓦探员
I'm worried about Agent DuBois.
她健忘 注意力不集中
She's forgetful, lacks focus,
完全不在状态
like she's not all there.
我觉得不止缺乏睡眠这么简单
I think it's more than just lack of sleep.
艾比和我们共事多年
Well, we've been working with Abby for years.
从未出现过什么状况
I've never noticed anything before.
不过如果你觉得她不在状态
But if you think she's off her game,
-那或许 -这可能会让我们的人陷入危险
- then maybe... - It could put our people at risk.
这个情况就有点微妙了
Wow. Well, that's a delicate situation.
相信自己的直觉
Trust your gut.
即使这意味着我要插手联调局的事了
Even if it means stepping on the FBI's toes?
我们是担心自己的同僚
We worry about our people.
尽你所能保护他们
You do what you need to do to protect them.
我也这么想
My thoughts exactly.
好
Good.
你接受了我的建议
I see you're taking my advice.
是啊
Yeah.
听着 我只想你知道
Listen, I just want to let you know
我之前不是想倚老卖♥♥老耍威风
that I wasn't trying to big-time you earlier.
很高兴你能听进去
I'm glad you're doing this.
只是这里完全是男人占主导
It's just... it's a complete boys' club over here.
-你要来帮我吗 -这里少有的女性之一
- So you are gonna help me? - One of the only women here
对反恐特警队警校中唯一的女学员特殊照顾
giving special attention to the only woman at SWAT Academy?
你是说这样对我没什么好处
You're saying it wouldn't do me any favors.
你要成为他们眼中的好警♥察♥
They've got to see you as a great cop,
而不是好女警
not a great woman cop.
现实就是这样
That's just the reality.
77分局的很多人都说你是个狠角色
Max over at 77th says you're a badass.
如果是这样 你只用展示出自己的实力
And if that's true, you just got to show them what you got.
我不知道
I don't know.
像你说的 这里男性是主导 尤其在高层
Like you said, it's a boys' club, especially at the top.
我是凭自己的努力走到现在
The fact that you've gotten as far as you have,
搞得却像是他们做了件好事
it might feel like they've already done their good deed.
我准备拼尽全力
I am ready to work my ass off.
你能百分百肯定我会受到公平待遇吗
Can you be 100% positive that I'm gonna get a fair shake?
实话说
Honestly...
我不知道
I don't know.
不过我愿意等时间来验证
I'm willing to find out, though.
这里面一定有场好戏
Must be a real good show in there.
忘了我来这里是要拿什么
Hmm. Forgot what I came here for.
就当是来找水喝 省点电吧
Well, let's just say it was water and save some electricity, huh?
迪肯
Ah, Deac.
我一直在想若是重来 我要怎么对克雷格
I just keep wondering what I could've done different for Craig.
-你的线人 -是
- Your CI. - Yeah.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表