剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Deac, get over here!
我们必须走
We got to go!
这些东西顶不住的
Those things are gonna pop off!
走 离开这里
Go! Get out of here!
下去 下去
Get down! Get down!
走
Go!
走 走
Go, go.
我枪里还是满的
I'm still topped off.
有24发 你呢
I got 24 rounds. What do you got?
这把里还有一些剩余 我还有把备用的.38
I got a few left in mine and... and I got a backup eight.
-还有什么情况 -没有无线电
- What else are we working with? - Well, no radios,
手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥ 没有防弹背心
no cell service, no vests.
我们需要一个计划 我们需要一个计划
We need a plan. We need a plan.
我们要计划回小木屋
We needed a plan back at the cabin.
我很担心霍金斯
I'm just worried about Hawkins.
我觉得你说得对
I think you're right.
雇佣兵既然敢追杀豺狼
If the Mercs are brave enough to go after the Jackals,
谁又能保证他们不会追杀
who's to say they don't go after the cop
一个打掉他们半个团伙的警♥察♥
that put half their crew away?
如果他们已经抓到他了
They wouldn't have been setting up for an ambush
就不会设下陷阱伏击了
if they already had him.
他可能已经跑远了
He's probably out here somewhere.
在我们逃出来之前
Managed to grab some stuff
我拿了点东西
from the cabin before we got out.
可能会有点用
Might come in handy.
信♥号♥♥枪
Flare gun.
只剩一发了 最后一手
Only one left. Last resort.
如果霍金斯躲着这些人
If Hawkins is hiding from these guys,
他很有可能躲在他的捕猎伪装点里
there's a good chance that he's in his hunting blind.
我们找到那个 我们就能找到他
We find that, we find him.
那我们该怎么做
And how do we do that?
跟踪标记
Trail markers.
每个樵夫都知道在哪留下记号♥
Every woodsman knows where to leave 'em
怎么寻找记号♥
and how to look for 'em.
你现在是樵夫了吗
Oh, so you're a woodsman now?
以前每个夏天我都和我爸爸去露营
Spent every summer camping with my dad.
我们走
Let's move.
你今天早上看到艾丽卡·罗杰斯了吗
Did you see Erika Rogers this morning?
那姑娘紧张到不行
Girl was bouncing off the walls.
我毕业前一天晚上 一直在脑子里重播
Night before my graduation I kept replaying
我第二周的步♥枪♥射击成绩
my rifle qual on week two.
到了50码射击的时候更紧张了
Tightened up on everything after 50 yards.
结果得了第四名
Finished fourth.
如果我会因为什么事进不了特警队 就是那次
Anything was gonna keep me off the team, it was that.
听起来很痛苦
Ah, that sounds hard, man.
我之前每周都是班里第一
Was top of my class every week,
一点都没担心过
so didn't have anything to worry about.
是啊 在长滩分局很苦吧
Yeah. Must've been tough down in Long Beach
要和那些人没能来这的人竞争
competing with the guys who didn't make it up here.
后面有什么东西激怒了他
Something's got him riled up back there.
过来 小家伙 过来
Hey. Come here, buddy. Hey, come here.
你住在这吗
Is this where you live?
他受伤了吗
Huh? u202dIs he hurt?
他爪子上有血
There's blood on his paw.
不是他的血
It's not his.
斯特里特 看这儿
Street, check this out.
26D呼叫50D
26-David to 50-David.
在我们的位置发现血迹
Following a blood trail at our location.
-手 -举起手来
- Hands! - u202dLet me see the hands!
这里是25D 我们发现一名身亡的嫌疑犯
This is 25-David. We got a dead suspect.
这是玛福德射杀的雇佣兵之一
That's the Merc Mumford hit.
他失血致死后 他们把他藏在了这里
They must've hid him after he bled out.
这就意味着他们很着急
Which means they must've been in a rush.
如果我要在附近选个地方藏的话
If I was gonna pick somewhere nearby to hide...
看见屋顶旁的高窗
See that high window by the roof
和顺着下来的排水管了吗
with the drain pipes leading up to it?
玛福德 他们在这儿
Mumford, they're here.
直升机走了
Choppers are gone.
你觉得他们放弃了吗
You think they gave up?
-能安全出去了吗 -我们应该再多等一个小时
- Safe to head out? - We should wait another hour.
-洛城警局 -洛城警局 举起手来
- LAPD! - LAPD! Let me see your hands!
-不许动 把手举起来 -举起手来 洛城警局
- Don't move. u202dGo hands-on! - Go hands on! LAPD!
这是什么
What's this?
击杀名单
It's a hit list.
放下武器
Drop it!
放下武器
Drop it now.
你介意告诉你兄弟我是好人吗
You mind telling your buddy I'm one of the good guys?
洪都 这是霍金斯
Hondo, this is Hawkins.
迪肯 你来这儿干嘛
Deacon, damn. What the hell are you doing here?
我们在找你
We're looking for you.
我们刚从你的小屋过来
We just came from your cabin.
有一队雇佣兵在门口的那个吗
The one with a squad of Merc shooters camped out front?
他们也在追杀你吗
They came after you, too?
一小时前其中两个试图偷袭我
Two of them tried to get the jump on me about an hour ago.
我设法绕到后面 找了掩护
I managed to sneak around back, get some cover.
我以为你是其中一个 跟着我过来
I thought you were one of them, on my trail.
不 他们伏击了我们
No, they ambushed us.
他们快把你房♥子拆了
They ripped your place apart.
这是我现在最不担心的事儿
That's the least of my worries now.
我打算等到天黑再行动
I was gonna wait till dark, make my move,
但现在有你们两个在这儿
but now, with you two here,
也许我们能去到护林站
maybe we can make it to the Ranger station.
那里有无线电
There's a radio there.
你们可以叫特警队过来 让他们来支援我们
You guys could call your SWAT pals, have them pick us up.
为什么雇佣军追杀你
Why are the Mercs after you?
为什么他们要和比他们大五倍的帮派动手
And why are they starting wars with crews five times their size?
几年前我差点把他们弄垮了
I almost crippled them a couple years back.
我把他们头目抓进监狱了
I put their leaders behind bars.
我的脑袋可能对他们来说是个奖杯
My head's probably a trophy
有些脑残认为需要这个来鼓舞士气
some punk thinks he needs to rally the troops.
雇佣军永远有人愿意加入
The Mercs were always followers, anyway.
护林站走这边
Station's this way.
拿好你们的枪 他们可能会在任何地方
Guns up, boys, they could be anywhere.
恭喜新一批特警队成员
你没选艾丽卡·罗杰斯
You didn't select Erika Rogers?
克里斯 别在这
Chris, uh, not now.
那个女人碾压了与她竞争的男人们
That woman crushed the guys that she was competing with.
她在攀爬课程上得了第一
She finished first in the climbing course,
伯奈利击发测试中 她在移♥动♥中用非惯用手击发
she scored one second flat on the move in her sidearms
只用了短短一秒
and Benelli quals.
她也没能有一席之地
And she doesn't get a spot
因为你们在害怕些什么
because you're all afraid of what?
更多够格的女人想尝试吗
More qualified women might try out now?
我只看到四个名字
I only see four names.
选谁都比选她强吗
Picking no one was better than picking her?
-阿隆索警官 这... -队长
- Officer Alonso, that's... - Captain.
没事
It's okay.
这些都不是你该关心的事儿 警官
Not that it's any of your business, Officer,
但罗杰斯在77分局工作时的
but a red flag from Rogers' time working with the 77th
一件事引起了我们的关注
has come to our attention.
我们正在调查这件事
We're investigating the matter,
等我们调查好了
and when we're satisfied, we'll pick
我们会选好第五个人的
a fifth recruit for a team then.
现在不管怎样 你都不想
Now, you wouldn't want us to give Ms. Rogers
我们区别对待罗杰斯小姐
special treatment either way.
对吗
Do you?
那些分数只是给评估小组看的
Those scores are for the evaluation team only,
卢卡警官
Officer Luca.
不要和别人分享这些信息
Not to be shared with anyone else.
你♥爸♥爸当了二十年评估员
20 years on the committee.
我从来都不需要提醒过他这些
Not once did I ever have to remind your father of that.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表