剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
我和金说如果他去找KC·沃尔什或她儿子
I told Kim if he came after K.C. Walsh or her son again,
我就会去找他
I was gonna pay him a visit.
仅此而已
Nothing more to the situation.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
因为当我打电♥话♥给缉毒组时
'Cause when I checked in with Narcotics,
他们说你也和他们闹得很激烈
they said you got pretty heated with them, too.
是因为他们没有扳倒杰·金
For not taking Jae Kim down.
所以我再见到金的时候 他说
So when I spoke to Kim again, he said...
等一下 再见到 什么时候
Wait a minute. Again? When?
等等 是因为你 金才知道我过去几个月
Hold up, are you the reason Kim knew I was looking into him
一直在调查他吗 所以我今天才遭遇枪击吗
for the past couple of months? The reason I got shot at today?
我不是有意的 如果真的有调查
That's not what I intended. I never would've spoken to Kim
我是绝对不会和金说
if there was an actual investigation,
但是显然那是你和前联邦探员
but apparently this was you and an ex-federal agent
私下在调查
looking into things on your own?
这我可不知道
I didn't know about it.
你怎么会知道 你坐镇监督委员会
Why should you? You sit on an oversight board.
又不用出外勤
You don't work in the field.
那也不代表你可以走进委员会办公室
Doesn't mean you get to walk into a boardroom
-去恐吓人 -我没恐吓他
- and threaten someone. - I didn't threaten him.
我认识当时委员会里的一些人
I know a some people who were there.
在他们看来那就是恐吓
Sounded like threats to them.
我知道你很聪明 不会违反规章制度
I know you're smart enough not to break the rules,
但是别告诉我 你没有触犯纪律
but don't tell me you didn't bend them here.
杰·金是绑♥架♥十岁小男孩的幕后黑手
Jae Kim was behind the kidnapping of a ten-year-old boy.
如果你能证明这点 他早就入狱了
If you could prove that, he'd be behind bars.
或许他只是有很多
Or maybe he just has
像你这样的朋友去帮他掩盖罪行
too many friends like you covering his ass.
少来了 警监
Come on, Commissioner.
不要假装你没听说过
Don't even try to play like you haven't heard
金不干不净的谣言
the rumors of Kim being dirty.
我们过去有过一些来往
We've had a few business dealings in the past,
但我们不是朋友
but we're hardly friends.
至于谣言 也就是谣言
As for rumors, they're rumors.
想要改变架构
You try working in construction
却又不想和有点小问题的人打交道
without dealing with someone who's a little questionable.
那你是什么也打造不出来的
You'd never build anything.
我唯一想在这里打造的是 长官
The only thing I'm trying to build here, sir...
你们俩都别说了
Both of you need to stop.
迈克尔 金想杀死洪都
Michael, Kim tried to have Hondo killed.
洪都 迈克尔不是敌人 我们要达成共识
Hondo, Michael's not the enemy. We need to get on the same page.
什么样的共识
Yeah, and what page is that?
你认得他吗
You recognize him?
凭空冒出一袋钱
Bag of cash came from somewhere.
要告诉我们是谁付给你的吗
Want to tell us who paid you?
没干完活还有这么好的收益
Nice profit for an unfinished job.
是谁叫你干掉我的
Who asked you to take me out?
我认得你
I recognize you.
你拔出一把西格绍尔P228制式手♥枪♥
You pulled a SIG P228.
想干掉警♥察♥时 你就倒大霉了
Life gets real bad when you go at a cop,
但是你很走运 我只想抓到雇佣你的人
but lucky for you, I just want the guy who hired you.
我不认识他 从来也没和他说过话
I don't know him. Never talked to the guy.
这样可不行啊 迪亚戈
Well, that's not good enough, Diego.
看来你要替所有的人坐牢了 我们走
Looks like you're gonna do time for everybody on this. Let's go.
听着 你们想要抓到那个人吗
Look, listen, look. You want the guy?
你抓到了
All right, you got him.
显然你们已经知道名字了 那你告诉我
Now you obviously got a name, so go ahead and tell me
你希望我重复说给谁听 我都照做
and I'll repeat it to whoever you want me to.
在我耳边悄悄告诉我
Whisper a name in my ear.
警♥察♥可不是这么办事的
That's not how we do things here.
听说迪亚戈不愿供出金
Hey. Heard Diego wouldn't give Kim up.
是不能
Couldn't.
金做好了多层保护措施 以自保清白
Kim put enough layers between 'em to keep him in the clear.
那为什么这个杀手还有钱收呢
So why'd this hitman still get paid?
因为他把目标转向了伊恩·派克
'Cause he changed his target to Ian Peck.
如果迪亚戈杀了派克
If Diego killed Peck,
就是说KC就能脱身了吧
that means K.C.'s off the hook, right?
他们正在给他做笔录
They're getting him on the record now,
但是没错 应该会释放KC的
but yeah, K.C. should get released.
太好了 我们能聊两句吗
Great. Hey, could we talk for a sec?
说吧
Shoot.
我妈出狱后就一直住在我家
So my mom's staying with me since she got out,
一切都很好 但既然我是警♥察♥
and everything's great, but since I'm a cop,
就要填表格 也就是走走形式
there's this form. It's kind of a formality.
我只是需要上级的同意
I just need approval.
和重罪犯住在一起 可不是走走形式
To live with a felon. It's not a formality.
想得美
Nice try.
那你不会帮我签字吗
So you're not gonna sign for me?
就像安妮和孩子们说的
Look, like Annie tells the kids,
不要兜兜转转走冤枉路
don't take three rights to make a left.
这需要你的上级来签
Your superior officer needs to sign it.
直接去找洪都吧
That's Hondo.
你听说过钱德勒俱乐部吗
Have you heard of the Chandler Club?
市中心那家只对会员开放的酒吧
Yeah, that's that members-only lounge downtown.
洛杉矶那些土得掉渣的富二代
Old money L.A. dinosaurs.
暴发户也可以加入 金是那里的会员
New money, too. Kim's a member.
他刚刚在俱乐部订了一个房♥间
He just booked a room at the club
向阿尔瓦拉多的投资者
to pitch some high-end development
推销一些高端开♥发♥项目
on Alvarado to investors.
那笔2500百万的贷款明天就到期
Oh, okay, so that $25 million loan's due tomorrow,
他出去找摇钱树 想要找点现金
and he's out shaking the tree trying to find some cash.
他急需钱 也许我们可以趁机抓到他
He's desperate. Maybe we can turn that into a bust.
怎么做
How?
迈克尔·普兰克有邀请函
Michael Plank got an invitation.
普兰克 不不 绝对不行 我不相信他
Plank-- No, no. Hell no. I don't trust him.
我相信
Well, I do.
似乎金每几年都会把同样的六处房♥产
Looks like Kim rotates the same six properties
在其多个公♥司♥间流转
among his LLCs every few years.
在法庭上还是没法证明这点
I still can't prove it in court,
但他在为贩毒集团洗钱
but he is laundering money for a cartel.
房♥产只是用来隐藏♥毒♥品利润的方式
The real estate's just a way of hiding the drug profits.
不然这些资金注入就解释不通了
These cash injections make no sense otherwise.
他的公♥司♥靠的是沙土[根基不稳]
Company's built on sand.
靠的是芬太尼
It's built on fentanyl.
感谢你给我机会证明我能帮忙
Appreciate you giving me the chance to show you I can help here.
你可以谢谢科尔特斯
You can thank Cortez.
警监 你想帮忙吗
Commissioner, you want to help?
但是这有可能会很危险
Could come with some real danger, though.
上次他追杀那孩子 今天来追杀我
He went after a kid last time and me today.
当我在军械库被人劫持的时候
When I got taken hostage in this armory,
你的直觉帮忙救了我一命
your gut instinct helped save my life.
如果你对金的直觉是对的
If your gut's right about Kim,
我就可以帮忙抓到他 那就是我想做的
and I can help take him down, then that's what I want to do.
你们需要我做些什么
What do you need me to do?
不需要给他设套
Without entrapping him,
我要你让金承认这个开♥发♥项目
I need you to get Kim to admit that this development
只是一个洗黑钱的骗局
is just a sham for washing dirty money.
我是一名警监
I'm a police commissioner.
你们为什么觉得他会向我承认
Why do you think he'd admit that to me?
他也许不会
He might not,
但在他追杀我之前 他相信你
but he trusted you before when it came to me.
你是那个房♥间里对他来说最有用的人
You're gonna be one of the richest men in the room.
金急需2500万美金
Kim needs $25 million quick.
测试一下麦克风
Test the microphone.
一二
One-two.
我都感觉不到麦克风的存在
Wow. I can't even feel it's there.
别这样扭动你的领带 很不自然
Don't touch your tie like that, it's unnatural.
一表现不自然就会暴露你的身份
Unnatural is how covers get blown.
只要让他感觉自在 金很有可能会说一些
Kim's gonna be more likely to say something incriminating
能证明他有罪的话
if he's comfortable.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表