剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
I apologize.
他有时脾气有点暴躁
He can be a bit of a hothead.
我看到了你的手链
Noticed your bracelet.
瓜达卢佩圣母
Our Lady of Guadalupe.
你是天主教♥徒♥吗
You Catholic?
这手链一点也不重要
No, it's... it's nothing.
我小时候很讨厌去做弥撒
When I was a kid, I used to... I used to hate going to Mass.
讨厌跪下祈祷那些事
All the kneeling and the praying.
我等不及快点长大 这样就不用再去了
I couldn't wait to get older so I wouldn't have to go anymore.
但是现在我长大了
But now I'm grown up, and...
我还是去
I still go.
带我的孩子一起去
I take my kids.
我想他们学会
I want them to learn about
仁慈 宽容和宽恕
kindness and tolerance and forgiveness.
我妈以前带我去做过弥撒
My mom took me to Mass.
她死后我就没去过
I haven't been since she died.
这不像是一个受过良好教育
Well, that doesn't sound like the upbringing
在酒屋工作 贩卖♥♥毒品和酒的女孩会说的话
of a girl working at a casita, selling drugs and booze.
贩酒妹从来都不是我的目标
Fichera girl was never the goal.
我上过大学
I went to college.
拿到了学位
I got a degree.
搬去洛杉矶 一切都计划好了
I moved to L.A. with a good plan.
但是我信错了人 结果生活搅得一塌糊涂
But I trusted the wrong people, and it messed up my life.
我认为你还有事没说
I think there's more to you than you're letting on.
我认为你妈妈教育你去做好事
I think your mother raised you to do the right thing.
我试过去做好事
I've tried to do the right thing.
但是对我总是行不通
And it never works out for me.
尽管你有一番好意
Yeah, well, just because you have good intentions
但那并不意味着会有回报
does not mean you get rewarded.
反正目前没有
Not yet, anyway.
在你做好事不求回报的时候
It's when you do good without the reward.
那就是你找到美德的时候
That's when you find grace.
欺骗毒品家族算吗
Does lying to the cartel count?
什么意思
What do you mean?
他们发短♥信♥给我说他们知道我和这事有关
They texted me that they knew I was involved.
所以我告诉他们金子在我手上 争取时间
So I told them I have the gold, to buy time,
在我找到一个安全的办法离开这里之前
to keep them from killing me until I could find
以防他们干掉我
a safe way to get out of town.
他们一直发短♥信♥给我 威胁我
They keep texting me, threatening me.
反恐特警队可以保护你
SWAT can protect you.
如果我们能找到迪亚戈
We can take down the cartel
找到其余的金子 我们就能捣破毒品家族
if we find Diego and the rest of the gold.
我只是要知道他姓什么 或是他的住址
I just need his last name or-or where he lives.
他叫迪亚戈·帕斯夸尔
Diego Pasqual.
他是酒屋的常客
He was a casita regular.
谢谢你 瑞亚
Thank you, Reya.
你做得对
You did the right thing.
洛杉矶反恐特警队
LAPD SWAT, policía!
安全
Clear!
破门 卢卡 立刻
Breach, Luca, now!
拜托 亲爱的 开大卡车的是谁呢
Come on, sweetie, who's a boss-truck?
-两人一组 两人一组 -两人一组
- Give me two, give me two! - Two, two, two!
右边安全 左边安全
Right side's clear! Left side clear!
-安全 两人一组 -克里斯出来了
- All clear! Two! - Chris out!
-卢卡出来了 -斯特里特出来了
- Luca out! - Street out!
迪肯 迪肯受伤 迪肯受伤
Deac! Deacon's down. Deacon's down!
-洪都 快走 -斯特里特
- Hondo, move! - Street!
是迪亚戈
That's Diego.
迪肯
Deac.
-他怎么样了 -还活着 能动
- How is he? - Alive and kicking.
迪肯 趴着别动 迪肯 放松点
Deac, stay down. Deac, take it easy.
慢慢呼吸
Get your breath back.
你的防弹衣刚刚中了两枪
You just took two slugs to the vest.
谭 通知总部 说我们需要医生
Tan, call Command. Tell them we need a medic.
不需要医护人员
No, no paramedics.
我只是喘不过气
I just got the wind knocked out of me.
洪都
Hondo...
有份礼物要给你
got a present for you.
毒品家族其余的金子
Rest of the cartel gold.
你觉得碧昂丝会和我一起自♥拍♥吗
Hey, you think Beyoncé will take a selfie with me?
我不明白
I don't get it.
你又不是一个想戴上戒指的单身女子
You're not a single lady who wants to put a ring on it.
你为什么迷恋...
What's your obsession with...
女王碧昂丝 她的歌♥让我产生共鸣
Queen Bey-- her songs speak to me.
克里斯 你防弹衣上有个没剪短的安全扣吗
Chris, is that an unclipped buckle on your vest?
拜托 我们才刚刚行动完
Oh, come on, we just took down a door.
别为粗心大意找藉口 交出来
No excuse for sloppy. Hand it over.
也许你可以和卢卡掰手腕赢回去
Maybe you can arm-wrestle Luca for his.
你没事吧
You good?
我没事
Yeah, yeah, I'm fine.
我只是要打个电♥话♥给马修买♥♥到那个玩具
I just gotta make a call about that toy for Matthew.
好
Okay.
亲爱的 只是
Honey, just...
打来看你怎么样
just checking in.
你那边还好吗
How's it going there?
还行 你在回家的路上吗
Uh, fine. Are you on your way home?
还没 只是
No, not yet, uh, just, uh,
只是想听听你的声音
just wanted to hear your voice.
我还在给马修找玩具
I'm still searching for that toy for Matthew.
但是我得挂了
But, uh, I gotta go.
我爱你 安妮
I love you, Annie.
我也爱你 希望很快见到你
I love you, too. See you soon, I hope.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling, man?
很好
I'm, uh, good.
可能会有几处瘀伤
Probably get away with a couple bruises.
安妮看到了肯定会揍我一顿的
Annie's gonna whup my ass when she sees it.
安妮几年前就不再担心我的瘀伤了
Annie stopped worrying about my bruises years ago.
当时我闻到没干的油漆
I smelled the fresh paint.
我以为也许是一面假墙
I thought it might be a false wall,
我应该让小队撤退的
I should have pulled the team out
然后派机器人先进
and sent the robot in.
-当我看到你倒下时 -我会做相同的决定
- When I saw you go down... - I would have made the same call.
都没事了
It's all good.
你在那抓到了谁 玛福特
Who you got there, Mumford?
恩里克·弗洛里斯 角龙帮的兄弟叫他小E
Enrique Flores. "Little E" To his homies in the Diablos.
你们帮在那个被袭击的酒屋工作
Your gang worked the casita that got hit?
是 但我们和那个地方被劫
Yeah. But we didn't have nothing to do
没有任何关系
with the place getting jacked.
丢失的金子是属于谁的
Who's the missing gold belong to?
你认为我会是个告密者吗
Think you're talking to a snitch?
不 不 我认为
No. No, I think I'm talking
你是负责那间酒屋安保的人
to the guy in charge of security for that casita.
也就是说 迟早这件事都会算在你头上
Which means, sooner or later, you're going to catch the blame.
所以在你被牵扯到这件事里之前
So why don't you just let us clean up this mess
为何不让我们来收拾烂摊子呢
before you get caught up in it?
金子是艾尔·马洛的 而且他想要回去
It's El Malo's gold. And he wants it back.
洛克 带弗洛里斯先生参观一下
Rocker, give Mr. Flores a tour
我们先进的设施
of our fine facilities.
他正处于被逮捕中
He's got some outstanding warrants.
走吧 小E
Let's go, Little E.
艾尔·马洛是个危险人物
El Malo's dangerous.
他几乎不怎么出来活动
He doesn't usually stick his head above ground.
是的 他正忙于在这里和墨西哥大开杀戒
No, he's too busy ordering executions here and in Mexico.
洪都 瑞亚手♥机♥收到了一条视频信息
Hondo, a video text message just came in on Reya's phone.
瑞亚 他们要拿回他们的金子
Reya, they want their gold back.
如果你不还给他们
If you don't give it to them,
他们就会在半夜杀了我
they're gonna kill me at midnight.
瑞亚 求你了 我们是朋友
Reya, please, you're my friend.
艾尔·马洛杀人不眨眼
El Malo is ruthless.
如果他拿不到金子 瑞亚的朋友就会死
Reya's friend is dead unless he gets his gold back.
我们把瑞亚作为诱饵
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表